WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Serious question here....

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Are farts ever not funny?

I think my wife is the only one on the planet who doesn't think they are funny. I personally could watch fart videos all day. I don't care if they're real, fake, a whoopy cushion, fart machine, lighting them on fire, etc.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
If yours don't make noise.... it ain't funny....:eek:

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
There is a difference between a fart and a discharge of whatever....that is so bad it will make a buzzard puke on a gut wagon, the former can be funny, the latter...never.
Timing and class, Greg...timing and class. Know your audience.

GRADS

Reaction score
Speaking of that. I don't know if you guys are familiar with the act of cupping a fart in your hand and then covering someones nose with it and yelling "Cup of Cheese". Well this video is about 10 years old but I taught my 3 year old nephew that right before Thanksgiving dinner one year. His Mom was pregnant with his brother at the time as you can see in the video. Uncle Greg was in big trouble when he kept saying "cup of cheese" and "smell it" all through dinner. His parents were so pissed.

4Waters

Reaction score
There is a difference between a fart and a discharge of whatever....that is so bad it will make a buzzard puke on a gut wagon, the former can be funny, the latter...never.
A buddy of mines farts smell so bad that people leaving the living room (superbowl party a few years ago) looked like people running from the nitro cloud in the pits during a warm up🤣🤣, so bad that a girlfriend vomited👍 thats legend status.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
In my mind ..they are fn great. The wife looks at me like I'm fuckin nuts when I'm blasting away laughing to myself🤣🤣

TrollerDave

Reaction score

I think my wife is the only one on the planet who doesn't think they are funny. I personally could watch fart videos all day. I don't care if they're real, fake, a whoopy cushion, fart machine, lighting them on fire, etc.
Women don’t like them. Most of them don’t even fart. They are more “mature” than us men. Just ask them.

GRADS

Reaction score
Women don’t like them. Most of them don’t even fart. They are more “mature” than us men. Just ask them.
My wife and I have been together for 27 years and I literally think I've heard her fart 3 times. But sometimes I'll walk by the bathroom and it sounds like the bathroom scene out of Dumb and Dumber.:eek: She must save it up.

Last edited:

TrollerDave

Reaction score
My wife and I have been together for 27 years and I literally think I've hear her fart 3 times. But sometimes I'll walk by the bathroom and it sounds like the bathroom scene out of Dumb and Dumber.:eek: She must save it up.
They all fart just not in front of us.
The same, maybe 3 times. She was sleeping and denied them all. It is requested that I leave our room when it’s about to get rowdy. 😆

78Southwind

Reaction score
The best is when you let a loud one out in a crowded store and you blame it on your girl... 🤣 :D ;)

1tonfun

Reaction score
Had a friend in grade school clear the classroom early one day due to a toxic fart, teacher was laughing and gagging at the same time. The only thing worse than his farts was when he took his shoes off.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

I think you spend too much time with your head in your ass...

LazyLavey

Reaction score
They all fart just not in front of us.

Thats the way I prefer it...... I told my young daughters to run to the head and fart... and no burping in front of dad...

That worked so well that now when they enter a room where I am they let out a belch before saying hi....

Ya ... now I gotta laugh

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
I think there funny.
But my wife doest fart. She toots...,. She says. Lol.

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
I worked with a guy that always said "A fart is a turd honking for the right away". My kids know that saying well

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
More useful and thought provoking threads by Grads.
He's more like Trump than he realizes. Not afraid to say things many citizens think.
Doesn't bother me or offend me but will cause me to eyeroll now and then. I get more laughs from the high n mighty who respond at him🤣

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
My wife and I laugh and fart each other awake every morning! it is a great part of being a carbon based life form here on earth! lol!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Hanging in there bud! just busy with family stuff, and trying to remain busy in tough times! how about yall?
Good to hear from you Jason. 2020 definitely a "hanging in there" year. Trying to do our best to have as much normality as possible.

samsah33

Reaction score
Wife tells me how immature I am until she torques out a real tear-jerker that hits me like a ton of bricks, then all of a sudden they're really funny...

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
Good to hear from you Jason. 2020 definitely a "hanging in there" year. Trying to do our best to have as much normality as possible.
same back at ya Zig! hope you and the wife are having a great time, and Happy New year!