WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

God bless Texas

Tank

Reaction score
"how can you do it?"
"Do what?"
"Shoot little baby hogs?"

LOL

Not only do you get to shoot a fuckin' machine gun in what has to be the closest thing to being an actual door gunner, but you get to go collect all them pigs and have pulled pork sausage and bacon for a year!! Win win if I've ever seen one!

BlowMe

Reaction score
"how can you do it?"
"Do what?"
"Shoot little baby hogs?"

LOL

Not only do you get to shoot a fuckin' machine gun in what has to be the closest thing to being an actual door gunner, but you get to go collect all them pigs and have pulled pork sausage and bacon for a year!! Win win if I've ever seen one!

Ya just dont lead them as much

shunter2005

Reaction score
Whew!!! Them feral hogs are nasty eatin'. However, that is a damn fine way to lower the numbers. Friend of mine who lives on a lot of land outside Bastrop, TX told me that his neighbor trapped 500 of those nasty fuckers just on his land. Those hogs can tear up some shit, that's for sure.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Whew!!! Them feral hogs are nasty eatin'. However, that is a damn fine way to lower the numbers. Friend of mine who lives on a lot of land outside Bastrop, TX told me that his neighbor trapped 500 of those nasty fuckers just on his land. Those hogs can tear up some shit, that's for sure.

That's why you go get the younger ones and tenderize them with a machine gun. Duh

Icky

Reaction score
Trivia
What movie is that from
Except they were talking about women and children
I was just trying to remember this, now I'm going to have to Google it