WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Please have faith be patient!!

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
They’re nuts.
What's matter little fag boy?
Is your worn out balloon knot starting to pucker?
BAHKAAAAH!
giphy-16.gif

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Do you actually think Trump is somehow still President after January 21? If so, you are one stupid motherfucker.
I'm gonna enjoy skullfucking your useless man gravy filled cranium when he does there chomopunkboy.
Then after your fucking criminal hero's start going to gitmo, you're going pay that money out while people here stomp multiple mud holes in your faggy ass son.
Then you're banned forever you fucking useless troll.
Tsk, tsk such a dumb little fucker aren't you?
CooperativeThisIbex-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
I'm gonna enjoy skullfucking your useless man gravy filled cranium when he does there chomopunkboy.
Then after your fucking criminal hero's start going to gitmo, you're going pay that money out while people here stomp multiple mud holes in your faggy ass son.
Then you're banned forever you fucking useless troll.
Tsk, tsk such a dumb little fucker aren't you?
View attachment 945786
Still obsessing over fucking me? Dude, drive your sexually repressed closeted ass to the adult bookstore and find love!

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Still obsessing over fucking me? Dude, drive your sexually repressed closeted ass to the adult bookstore and find love!
Is that where you find yours, chomotard? Speaking from experience I see.
And stop calling me dude. Weirdo freaks like you don't rate son.

squeezer

Reaction score
Says the Russia, Russia monkey.....................AGAIN!!!!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Wait... I thought I was the RRM!?!?!

How did Gramps steal my title?

I have thousand (OK hundreds) of sworn affidavits saying the Squeezer (OK one... I have one affidavit) is the only RRM on RDP.

It’s statistically impossible for GMac to take this away from me!!! I demand a recount...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I have thousand (OK hundreds) of sworn affidavits saying the Squeezer (OK one... I have one affidavit) is the only RRM on RDP.

It’s statistically impossible for GMac to take this away from me!!! I demand a recount...

Fraudpa was the OG monkey Squeeky and when he's active on RDP, he will ALWAYS garner the title!!!!!

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

How's your boy Lev fucking Parnas doing these days?

Zero cred dumbfuck.

sprintcvx

Reaction score

Here.. This should keep you busy for a while. 🤣

image_23fd7b5334b2676e6e2fbda0cc0a6caf2b6d09f1.png

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
1606332568109.png

11/25/20
“A Trump campaign lawsuit in Nevada filed last week challenging the election results has been given the go ahead for depositions by the Carson City court where the case was filed November 17. The suit seeks to have Trump declared the winner or that no electors be awarded due to fraud and irregularities. A hearing was set for December 3rd. Fifteen depositions each by the opposing parties, the Trump electors and Biden electors, are due by the hearing date.”

Grandpa mac

Reaction score

Yeah! Can I be the Lock Him Up Monkey instead?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Rare kudos to Trump for rejecting the Pebble Mine in Alaska’s Bristol Bay, an area where I spent seven years.

just_floatin

Reaction score
He was questioning the number of ballots mailed out VS received data, not the spike in votes for Biden data.
Ummm. So not one in the same 🤔. F-ing Symantecs. As stated, “I too am awaiting the evidence” to support the spike in votes. In God we trust all others bring data.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Trump just pardoned another of his lying pals. Won’t be long now before he tries to pardon himself.
Wrong thread Grandma mac. Back on topic. All Americans deserve the right to a fair election process regardless of the outcome by way of due diligence voter validation. So why we the people of this thread are in this process, please crawl back in your cave until the presidential inauguration in January 2021. If your candidate wins fair and square, you may pass go, collect your monetary rewards, gloat as if you are heard and continue to build yore “I matter.. say my name” ❄self esteem. Fair enough ☃

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
You should take a break. The steal is bigger than before...you may be a cheerleader for your party....your party is on the cusp of not existing for the rest of your life. Cuz FRAUD.
Dude, if there was any REAL evidence of this at least one judge or one Republican governor or Secretary of State would be backing Trumps bullshit. But they aren’t for the reason Tucker Carlson identified- so far Trump and Giuliani have made a bunch of wild ass claims but offered no evidence whatsoever in support of them. But y’all wanna believe the lie so no evidence is needed. You’re all a bunch of fucking chumps. Trumps been running a con on you for four years and you keep writing him checks.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Wrong thread Grandma mac. Back on topic. All Americans deserve the right to a fair election process regardless of the outcome by way of due diligence voter validation. So why we the people of this thread are in this process, please crawl back in your cave until the presidential inauguration in January 2021. If your candidate wins fair and square, you may pass go, collect your monetary rewards, gloat as if you are heard and continue to build yore “I matter.. say my name” ❄self esteem. Fair enough ☃
My candidate did win, and as soon as the three gentlemen who took my bets accept that I am outa here. If you want me gone, just encourage them to pay out.