WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Can a HELLCAT do a burnout?

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Am I the only person that’s watched too many of these Youtube videos and would be the guy asking if I could move my ride a block away before they did the burnout? Lol

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
I recently did mopar pre warranty extention/purchase inspection on one which includes a road test as passenger , I asked the owner/driver what kind of boost it made to which he replied "what? " after some fiddling with the display he found "boost display" so he ( a senor hot rodder like myself) says "want me to get on it " I said your call ... from a rolling 40 ish he wacked the go pedal it totally lit the rear baloneys up ;) very nice indeed

attitude

Reaction score
H2otoie (Dan) says he gets good mileage out of tires on his. I only get 6k out of mine.
I believe you, I just put new tires on my vette after 6k miles, and they were shitty hard rubber Goodyear Supercars. We’ll see how long my Pilot Sports last lol.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
I recently did mopar pre warranty extention/purchase inspection on one which includes a road test as passenger , I asked the owner/driver what kind of boost it made to which he replied "what? " after some fiddling with the display he found "boost display" so he ( a senor hot rodder like myself) says "want me to get on it " I said your call ... from a rolling 40 ish he wacked the go pedal it totally lit the rear baloneys up ;) very nice indeed

They’ll do it for sure. Stock, mine would do that up to about 60 if you had the traction control off so it wouldn’t pull timing.

As a side note, I’ll be calling you Monday about my new project.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
They’ll do it for sure. Stock, mine would do that up to about 60 if you had the traction control off so it wouldn’t pull timing.

As a side note, I’ll be calling you Monday about my new project.
One of my business "interests" is the Pre warranty and pre purchase gigs I've been doing for years , usually they are "Karen soccer mom" Burbs' and such , every once in a while there's a Hot Rod , years back I did a 32' Boyds roadster , the Hell cat was quite the departure * note double checked the appraisal photos , my drive was indeed a Charger

20201026_094633.jpg

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I believe you, I just put new tires on my vette after 6k miles, and they were shitty hard rubber Goodyear Supercars. We’ll see how long my Pilot Sports last lol.

Please tell me they are not Pilot Super Sports. That said anything is better than those Supercars, but Pilot Super Sports suck on anything with horsepower.

attitude

Reaction score
No, just 4Ss. They seem to do pretty good on hwy 23 and around Malibu last weekend, a lot more grip than the Goodyear’s.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
No, just 4Ss. They seem to do pretty good on hwy 23 and around Malibu last weekend, a lot more grip than the Goodyear’s.

How much are those? I’ve been running Nitto’s the last 2 changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Watching as I'm gonna need some new shoes for the v soon.