WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The world is pussified.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
WWI we destroyed cities, countries, entire societies, global economies, you name it. To do that we (mankind) killed over 20 million people on purpose. Wholesale slaughter and monarchial lunacy for 5 plus years involving every race, color, language etc.
WWII much the same, and really a bleed over from the first war.
Much is made of the eastern German gas camps, but those were just the final answer. Many millions of eastern Jews were shot for several years before they ever built a camp. From Kiev west to Germany was unbridled genocide by divisions of the Einsatzgruppen...although they generally supervised as the local populace and police were usually more than happy to support them and round up and kill their own Jews (Think Soros here).
Narcing out neighbors was a good way to stay alive, however temporary. It was the same everywhere. Jews had a yellow arm band or Star of David on them.

Today the global monarchs are destroying economies, imposing their will at random even in our once free Nation, and all with less than 1.5 million dead globally, from all kinds of things but all attributed to Covid REGARDLESS of whatever else they had going on.

Is this where we are? Cower in fear with no one shooting at us or blowing shit up or lining us up against a wall or shooting a thousand people an hour in a ditch?
Is this how easily the world (and especially us) is subjugated now?

Sad.

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Yes. This is where we are.

That said, the vast majority of the worldwide population are not cowering in fear.

DC-88

Reaction score
Sadly, the only thing at this point that would probably save and reset things to normalcy in the US would be everyone forced to come together to ward off a physical invasion of our country. In my neighborhood at the river we have 99% fellow 2a supporting Trump flag flying neighbors, too many of whom won't hesitate to flip and call the cops on anyone lighting off a single pack of mortars on New Years or 4th of July because they have dogs that get shaky. Too pussified to face the reality that they " just won't hunt".....

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Sadly, the only thing at this point that would probably save and reset things to normalcy in the US would be everyone forced to come together to ward off a physical invasion of our country. In my neighborhood at the river we have 99% fellow 2a supporting Trump flag flying neighbors, too many of whom won't hesitate to flip and call the cops on anyone lighting off a single pack of mortars on New Years or 4th of July because they have dogs that get shaky. Too pussified to face the reality that they " just won't hunt".....

Yep.. the western world is soft.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I’m not sure if a unifying event even exists anymore?
Half the fools in this country apparently would actually welcome our enemies it seems...as they consider us patriots as the enemy. They do not cherish or respect the Constitution and would love nothing more than to abolish it.
Just look at the actions of the Lib Governors and mayors and AG’s.
According to the whitest oldest guy in politics (pedophile Joe), over half of this Country owes 13% of this country reparations...not surprising considering his sources of funding, as well as the sources of funding for every lib in elected office today.

No...WE are their enemy...and they are my enemy.
They’ve made it very clear.
LOF is right.
We are soft. We generally have no idea what the rest of the world goes through just to survive, or more accurately we just don’t believe it will ever happen here.
But it will, and it is.
Maybe not today or next week or next year, but it is coming and coming fast.

grumpy88

Reaction score
I watched the neighbors trailer burn to the ground and the one next to it would of gone too had all the neighbors not get involved . Not enjoying your fire works is not just about my dogs the resources are sometimes just to far away when shit goes wrong .

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Just picked up a new toy today......
Its black, dull finish, mechanical device. Its manually operated. No motor. Im gonna go operated it this weekend. Accepts 2.5" long cylinder type devices with brass canisters...

Looks like FUN!!!

This old man is ready for FUN...

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
These mind control weapons might have a little something to do with it. 🤔
20201112_184207.jpg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The western world has become soft. A vast majority couldn't survive without drive-thru's, let alone catch their dinner. You want to test yourself, take very little more than the clothes you are wearing, and head up any local mountain trail. Spend two nights. You'll realize how soft you are.

Things are changing, fast and drastically. Some see it, others feel it...some choose not to admit to either, but are well aware of it.

I'm in no rush. I honestly fear it. I'm okay with that. A lot of fear will paralyze a person. A little fear will keep you awake. Being awake lets you see the world for what it is.

DC-88

Reaction score
I watched the neighbors trailer burn to the ground and the one next to it would of gone too had all the neighbors not get involved . Not enjoying your fire works is not just about my dogs the resources are sometimes just to far away when shit goes wrong .

Agreed, I was referring to an experience taking place on 1-5 acre waterfront parcels not a trailer park. Just one of many possible examples of selfish , hypocritical, pussified modern day human behavior -

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
It's an agenda.
A pussified world is the globalist satanic Luciferian agenda. Inversion and androgyny are one of the main tenets of satanism.
Males are being and have been targeted. White western males in particular because when push comes to shove, white males throughout history will rain devastation their aggressors. They are very aware of this. Pussified males will not fight back.
One main prong of the attack is the food and water. The chemicals and phytoestrogen (soy products for example) mimicers are in everything and leached into water through the BPA plastics that the young males consume. Pregnant mothers that eat the food and drink the chemicals as well as take prescription medications
unwittingly have an effect on their developing babies in utero. Certain chemicals can even be determinate in whether or not the child will be a homosexual. Is it also coincidence that male sperm counts are in free fall in the last decade?
They do not want people in general and manly men in particular to reproduce. Testosterone is being bred out of males.
The lack of a father in the household and boys being raised by single mothers is also a calculated factor through the advent of no fault divorce in the sixties and government stepping in to be daddy through welfare as well as radical feminism, all take a toll on young boys.
Is it coincidence that women have been brainwashed by appealing to their vanity, to not breastfeed and mess up their bodies by doing so?
This deprives the child of critical antibodies and natural immunities from the mother, weakening the child.
Is it coincidence that the replacement of choice that is pushed is GMO soy milk and formula?
Another prong is the batteries of vaccines given almost immediately after birth and all the way into teenage years. Does anyone really know exactly what is in them or what is being piggybacked along with these injections? No. Not at all.
The next prong is MASSIVE amounts of brainwashing and social engineering through the "education" system mostly administered by female teachers, hollyweird and video game brainwashing, music and probably the worst offenders the black mirrors (TV) in every room in the house constantly running. Now children have hand held black mirror devices brainwashing them and manipulating them through social media, advertising and peer pressure. The term "toxic masculinity" is not just a term that materialized organically, it was planned.
Being a manly man is now been rendered somehow "toxic" yet females still desire these traits. Twisted shit for sure.
This is where the satanic transgender agenda is coming from.
Which will lead to transhumanism made up of sexless drones.

I'll ask you guys to do something for me.
Take a look around.
Not just look, but observe and analyze the young males around you when you are out and about.
Look at them.
You will see what I'm talking about.
They are all pretty much feminized, faggy weaklings.
There is the rare exception of a few big burly boys but they are now the exception and not the rule.
Look around.
It's spooky.
And it is being done on purpose.
Edit: Also observe the black mirror (TV) programs and commercials. Let me know if you ever see anything thing but feminized, weak, dork glasses wearing soyboys in them.
This why it's called "programming". It's what they are doing to you and your children. Netflix has to be one of the worst offenders of all but, it's all bad. Really bad.

Sorry to be long winded and I could go on but this is something I consider critical to be aware of.
Parents, protect your boys bodies and minds.

Don't even get me started on the destruction of females and femininity.
Same players and agenda at work.
Another thread, another time.

Last edited: