WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sydney & Lin Rally Georgia Now

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Listening now on OAN and then the stream disappeared.

EDIT: Stream is back up on OAN.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Pretty sure Biden isn't in charge. You're some kind of dumb to call Sidney Powell a "loon" - can't imagine you doing anything in your life like what she's done.

I don’t give a fuck what she’s done. Shes pushing conspiracy theories and she’s crazy. Even the Trump administration distanced themselves from her. And yes, when you pull your head out of your ass and face reality, you’ll realize Biden is the next president. Like it or not. I’m the farthest from a Biden fan, but I’m smart enough to face reality. Trump and his lies have yet to produce any evidence or win any challenge in court. Trump is a known liar however, and can’t face the reality of losing to a geriatric, has been, lifelong politician.

Go back in mommy’s basement and look for more links.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Outdrive1

Reaction score
hahaha a candle party organizer calling one of the most decorated and affective U.S. attorneys in our country a loon hahahahah

OutSmarted1 [emoji106]

Keep listening to her. Maybe she will lead you to the promise land.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
She is gathering up the evidence now!!! Lmao. We don’t have it all yet, but we know it’s there somewhere!

n the lengthy response to Powell, Dominion also provides bullet-pointed responses to individual claims she allegedly makes, calling them "nonsensical and unsupported by any presentation of evidence."

The company listed response states:

Dominion was not "founded by oligarchs and dictators." It was founded in Toronto, Canada, and it is now a proud nonpartisan American company. Dominion has attested to its ownership—under penalty of perjury—to local, state, and federal agencies, including the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, which includes all U.S. national security agencies.
Dominion is not, and never has been, owned by Smartmatic. Neither has Smartmatic ever been a subsidiary of Dominion, as the complaint asserts. Dominion is an entirely separate company—they do not collaborate in any way and have no affiliate relationships or financial ties. Dominion does not use Smartmatic. These are all facts verifiable in the public record as well as in regulatory and legal filings.
Dominion has no ties to the Venezuelan government, nor any other foreign government, including China and Iran. Dominion has never participated in any elections in Venezuela and has no connection or relationship with the now deceased former Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez. Other companies have serviced elections in Venezuela, but Dominion is not one of them.
Dominion does not have operations in Germany including an "Office of the General Counsel."
Dominion Voting Systems are in fact auditable—and are audited and tested regularly by multiple government agencies and independent third parties. All electronic devices used in the U.S. must be designed to be audited.
Dominion's system does in fact include a paper ballot backup to verify results. In fact, thousands of elections officials in Georgia just completed the largest vote recount in American history using the paper ballots produced by Dominion devices.
Dominion's system cannot be manipulated by a technician in the way Powell alleges. This has been confirmed by the government agencies that have certified Dominion equipment.
Despite repeated counts and audits, there is no evidence of any kind that any voting system deleted, lost, or changed votes in Georgia, or in any of the other 28 states that use Dominion devices. Certifications and audits have instead shown the accuracy, transparency, and reliability of Dominion's systems.
The federal government agency that oversees U.S. election security verified that there is no evidence that this election was in any way compromised. In fact, they have called it the most secure election in American history.
Servers that run Dominion software are located in local election offices, and data never leaves the control of local election officials.
There were no "glitches" with Dominion's voting systems, and no unauthorized or last-minute software updates occurred.
There were no "data breaches" of Dominion software by anyone, let alone rogue foreign actors.
Human errors did occur in some counties but were resolved quickly by county officials before the canvass process.
Votes are not processed outside the United States. Votes are counted and reported by county and state election officials—not by Dominion, or any other election technology company.
Election safeguards—from testing and certification of voting systems to canvassing and auditing—prevent malicious actors from tampering with results.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Keep listening to her. Maybe she will lead you to the promise land.

Yea, yea, yea OD, you have a history of swallowing the pipe, nothing new. 👍

1606941221527.png

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Yea, yea, yea OD, you have a history of swallowing the pipe, nothing new. [emoji106]

View attachment 948071

I’d research every post of yours if I had time, I’m guessing 30/40 percent of what you post is fiction.

The thing I always respect about you however, is you’re ability to joke about things you were wrong about. You seem to push the envelope on conspiracy, but you always keep reality in your sights. [emoji106]

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
She is gathering up the evidence now!!! Lmao. We don’t have it all yet, but we know it’s there somewhere!

n the lengthy response to Powell, Dominion also provides bullet-pointed responses to individual claims she allegedly makes, calling them "nonsensical and unsupported by any presentation of evidence."

The company listed response states:

Dominion was not "founded by oligarchs and dictators." It was founded in Toronto, Canada, and it is now a proud nonpartisan American company. Dominion has attested to its ownership—under penalty of perjury—to local, state, and federal agencies, including the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, which includes all U.S. national security agencies.
Dominion is not, and never has been, owned by Smartmatic. Neither has Smartmatic ever been a subsidiary of Dominion, as the complaint asserts. Dominion is an entirely separate company—they do not collaborate in any way and have no affiliate relationships or financial ties. Dominion does not use Smartmatic. These are all facts verifiable in the public record as well as in regulatory and legal filings.
Dominion has no ties to the Venezuelan government, nor any other foreign government, including China and Iran. Dominion has never participated in any elections in Venezuela and has no connection or relationship with the now deceased former Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chavez. Other companies have serviced elections in Venezuela, but Dominion is not one of them.
Dominion does not have operations in Germany including an "Office of the General Counsel."
Dominion Voting Systems are in fact auditable—and are audited and tested regularly by multiple government agencies and independent third parties. All electronic devices used in the U.S. must be designed to be audited.
Dominion's system does in fact include a paper ballot backup to verify results. In fact, thousands of elections officials in Georgia just completed the largest vote recount in American history using the paper ballots produced by Dominion devices.
Dominion's system cannot be manipulated by a technician in the way Powell alleges. This has been confirmed by the government agencies that have certified Dominion equipment.
Despite repeated counts and audits, there is no evidence of any kind that any voting system deleted, lost, or changed votes in Georgia, or in any of the other 28 states that use Dominion devices. Certifications and audits have instead shown the accuracy, transparency, and reliability of Dominion's systems.
The federal government agency that oversees U.S. election security verified that there is no evidence that this election was in any way compromised. In fact, they have called it the most secure election in American history.
Servers that run Dominion software are located in local election offices, and data never leaves the control of local election officials.
There were no "glitches" with Dominion's voting systems, and no unauthorized or last-minute software updates occurred.
There were no "data breaches" of Dominion software by anyone, let alone rogue foreign actors.
Human errors did occur in some counties but were resolved quickly by county officials before the canvass process.
Votes are not processed outside the United States. Votes are counted and reported by county and state election officials—not by Dominion, or any other election technology company.
Election safeguards—from testing and certification of voting systems to canvassing and auditing—prevent malicious actors from tampering with results.

Oh well if the company that makes the machine says it's good then it must be true... lol 😉 😅

May be something to consider, ran across this concerning Dominion recently. Can't comment on the Sydney Powell stuff though, haven't been following.

Texas Rejected Use of Dominion Voting System Software Due to Efficiency Issues | The Texan
Evaluations show Texas officials had concerns about Dominion Voting Systems product's efficiency and reliability when they rejected their use in January of this year.
thetexan.news
thetexan.news

AG: Texas Rejected Dominion Software Due to 'Vulnerability to Fraud, Manipulation'
Attorney General Ken Paxton said Texas rejected Dominion voting systems due to its "vulnerability to fraud and unauthorized manipulation."
www.breitbart.com

From the second article:

RICK ROBERTS: Among the accusations of not counting enough ballots or counting illegal ballots and not counting the ballot thing — I don’t know if we’ll ever come to any resolution to everyone’s satisfaction — but a lot has been talked about these voting systems and the software, especially with Dominion. And you’ve got a little knowledge with that, don’t you?

TEXAS ATTORNEY GENERAL KEN PAXTON: Yeah, Texas looked at Dominion for the voting systems. It goes through both the Texas Secretary of State and also the Texas Attorney General’s office. We have had these things tested and they have failed every time. We have not approved these voting systems based on repeated software and hardware issues. It was determined they were not accurate and that they failed — they had a vulnerability to fraud and unauthorized manipulation.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I’d research every post of yours if I had time, I’m guessing 30/40 percent of what you post is fiction.

The thing I always respect about you however, is you’re ability to joke about things you were wrong about. You seem to push the envelope on conspiracy, but you always keep reality in your sights. [emoji106]

I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. It's happened before and will happen again.

My main problem with people is simply buying the story the MSM feeds them. They have been proven over and over and over again to be complete frauds.

There has been plenty of evidence given and thousands of election poll watchers testimonials which the MSM will give absolutely zero credence to. That in itself should give any human with a brain something to think about.

There is no way to audit this election after the fact and that is a joke in the greatest nation in the world. I will ultimately lay this at Trump and his team's feet if he was not prepared to deal with it, but make no mistake, I expect EVERY avenue to be exhausted before I do.

You calling Sydney Powell a loon simply shows your ignorance on the inner workings of our Deep State bureaucracy and the extent to which they'll attempt to exist by brainwashing the populace.

Last edited:

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Oh well if the company that makes the machine says it's good then it must be true... lol [emoji6] [emoji28]
.[/U]

I doubt it’s as simple as “saying” this or that. It’s all regulated, and provable. The allegations against them have zero proof besides someone saying there’s no way they lost. Therefore I must have been cheated. Funny thing is, four years ago, everything brought up in todays time frame, was brought up to say Trump cheated. Mean while Trump jumped up and down declaring his fair victory over Hilary. You can use the search feature on RDP and find 20 threads from 4 years ago discussing the same topics. Its comical, and hypocritical. Dominion was the scapegoat then as well. Obviously it’s been proven to be accurate time and time again.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong. It's happened before and will happen again.

My main problem with people is simply buying the story the MSM feeds them. There has been plenty of evidence given and thousands of election poll watchers testimonials which the MSM will give absolutely zero credence to. That in itself should give any human with a brain something to think about.

There is no way to audit this election after the fact and that is a joke in the greatest nation in the world. I will ultimately lay this at Trump and his team's feet if he was not prepared to deal with it, but make no mistake, I expect EVERY avenue to be exhausted before I do.

You calling Sydney Powell a loon simply shows you're ignorance on the inner workings of our Deep State bureaucracy and the extent to which they'll attempt to exist by brainwashing the populace.

Anytime you use the term “deep state” to scapegoat shortcomings in Trumps political career, you’ve lost argument. The boogie man deep state didnt steal the election. Trumps constant lying and ego lost him the election. He deserves all the blame for putting Biden in office. If he had been a better person and played the game better, he would have won by a landslide.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I doubt it’s as simple as “saying” this or that. It’s all regulated, and provable. The allegations against them have zero proof besides someone saying there’s no way they lost. Therefore I must have been cheated. Funny thing is, four years ago, everything brought up in todays time frame, was brought up to say Trump cheated. Mean while Trump jumped up and down declaring his fair victory over Hilary. You can use the search feature on RDP and find 20 threads from 4 years ago discussing the same topics. Its comical, and hypocritical. Dominion was the scapegoat then as well. Obviously it’s been proven to be accurate time and time again.

I searched Dominion and there's nothing?

Outdrive1

Reaction score
What did Stein gain from recount flop?

Heres one. It just says voting machines. Ill find you more.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Anytime you use the term “deep state” to scapegoat shortcomings in Trumps political career, you’ve lost argument. The boogie man deep state didnt steal the election. Trumps constant lying and ego lost him the election. He deserves all the blame for putting Biden in office. If he had been a better person and played the game better, he would have won by a landslide.

The Deep State was on full display over the last 4 years, come on dude. 😂

Half on that shithole on the hill would be locked up if it didn't exist.

As far as Trump goes, I wouldn't change a thing, the bastard woke up America to the scum that is the Left, the MSM and the RINO's. 👍

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Heres another. Voting machines and hacking. Funny they didnt fix this in the four years of the current administration.

Sorry, Hill and Jill: Trump's Victory Margins Are Recount-Proof

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
What did Stein gain from recount flop?

Heres one. It just says voting machines. Ill find you more.

Dominion?

BTW, Trump's recount in WI wasn't about the vote totals, it was about identifying the legal vs illegal votes. ;)

Devilman

Reaction score

So the people in question in the articles I posted are just liars then, and the tests on the voting machines on 3 different occasions are bogus? "Obviously proven" and "zero proof"... lol ok... 😏 😄

Outdrive1

Reaction score
The Deep State was on full display over the last 4 years, come on dude. [emoji23]

Half on that shithole on the hill would be locked up if it didn't exist.

As far as Trump goes, I wouldn't change a thing, the bastard woke up America to the scum that is the Left, the MSM and the RINO's. [emoji106]

A lot of truth here, but he failed, and now he fucked us with Biden. His ego got in the way of getting more than just his base to vote for him. Now we gotta live with grandpa turd in office, and I 1000 percent blame Trump. It’s sad that this is the best our country can put fourth.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Heres another. Voting machines and hacking. Funny they didnt fix this in the four years of the current administration.

Sorry, Hill and Jill: Trump's Victory Margins Are Recount-Proof

You're begging OD, still no Dominion nor anywhere near the fight or focus on the voting machines like this year.

You ARE spot on with why this issue wasn't addressed over the last four years, unless Trump and his team did with his EO. We shall see.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
So the people in question in the articles I posted are just liars then, and the tests on the voting machines on 3 different occasions are bogus? "Obviously proven" and "zero proof"... lol ok... [emoji57] [emoji1]

The article is slanted. Read the official report. Do I need to google court docs for you? They are available.

Somehow 28 states passed them. Im guessing someone in charge of picking companies got a trip to Thailand in exchange for signing off on their product.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
You're begging OD, still no Dominion nor anywhere near the fight or focus on the voting machines like this year.

You ARE spot on with why this issue wasn't addressed over the last four years, unless Trump and his team did with his EO. We shall see.

Keep searching. Im not doing all the leg work for you. You’ve probably got more time on your hands than I do.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Keep searching. Im not doing all the leg work for you. You’ve probably got more time on your hands than I do.

I own a business also.

I will help you out though. There was not the same discussions, nor the evidence of hundred's upon hundred's of affidavits filled out by poll watchers claiming obstruction, voter fraud or intimidation and therefore we are not hypocritical.

There WAS Russia, Russia, Russia. ;)

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
A lot of truth here, but he failed, and now he fucked us with Biden. His ego got in the way of getting more than just his base to vote for him. Now we gotta live with grandpa turd in office, and I 1000 percent blame Trump. It’s sad that this is the best our country can put fourth.

Don't think he failed per say and he didn't fuck us with Biden. I just feel that with all the media and the left throwing anything and anything at him daily while still getting some great things done is overwhelming for any man and administration.

In regards to him as a person and how he acts we both have talked about it and agree his language and his approach has been off since day one. In ways it helped him and in ways it didn't. I stopped caring what he said after seeing what media/left/hollywood/and libs would say about him.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
I own a business also.

I will help you out though. There was not the same discussions, nor the evidence of hundred's upon hundred's of affidavits filled out by poll watchers claiming obstruction, voter fraud or intimidation and therefore we are not hypocritical.

There WAS Russia, Russia, Russia. ;)

I disagree. There was a recount in Wisconsin. And Stein was asking for recounts in PA and Georgia. Lol. Hillary was smart enough to distance herself from it, and make Stein the flunky. Same states. Same voting machines in question. The difference is, Dominion wasn’t a household name. It wasn’t “PC” to call out people by name until the Donald came into office. [emoji6]

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I disagree. There was a recount in Wisconsin. And Stein was asking for recounts in PA and Georgia. Lol. Hillary was smart enough to distance herself from it, and make Stein the flunky. Same states. Same voting machines in question. The difference is, Dominion wasn’t a household name. It wasn’t “PC” to call out people by name until the Donald came into office. [emoji6]

What fucking planet are you on?

MULTIPLE sworn testimonies throw out by corrupt judges, video proof from on site "watchers" about ballot altering, sworn details of how multiple machines had USB sticks replaced and removed.

Not to mention WEEKS of tallies when that has NEVER happened before. Votes STOPPED in the middle of the night and when they went live again the pedo had 100k UNMATCHED votes in succession...

Do you consider yourself intelligent? Do you know how to do math? The statistic possibility of those spikes is impossible, and completely falsified if you look at 100 years of voting history.

All of the data and links are here already, we've been discussing this for a few weeks now, look for your own fucking proof dipshit, if you had been playing along you'd have already seen it.

Run along now and tuck your shit up, no one has time to listen to you bend over and spread your ass cheeks for the MSN fucking you are getting.

Devilman

Reaction score
The article is slanted. Read the official report. Do I need to google court docs for you? They are available.

Somehow 28 states passed them. Im guessing someone in charge of picking companies got a trip to Thailand in exchange for signing off on their product.

Slanted... lol This is taken from the report you posted:

The following are the findings, based on written evidence submitted by the Vendor in support of its application for certification, oral evidence presented at the examination, and the findings of the voting system examiners as set out in their written reports. The examiner reports identified multiple hardware and software issues that preclude the Office of the Texas Secretary of State from determining that the Democracy Suite 5.5 satisfies each of the voting system requirements set forth in the Texas Election Code. Specifically, the examiner reports raise concerns about whether the Democracy Suite 5.5 preserves the secrecy of the ballot; is suitable for its intended purpose; operates efficiently and accurately; and is capable of permitting straight-party voting. Thus, the Democracy Suite 5.5 Voting System and corresponding hardware devices do not meet the standards for certification as prescribed by Section 122.001 of the Texas Election Code.

Accordingly, based upon the foregoing, I hereby deny certification of Dominion Voting Systems' Democracy Suite 5.5 for use in elections in Texas.

Thanks for helping make my point, lol. As far as why other states passed them, I have no idea. Maybe Texas just has has higher standards for voting than others do. 😉 :p

Last edited:

Outdrive1

Reaction score
What fucking planet are you on?

MULTIPLE sworn testimonies throw out by corrupt judges, video proof from on site "watchers" about ballot altering, sworn details of how multiple machines had USB sticks replaced and removed.

Not to mention WEEKS of tallies when that has NEVER happened before. Votes STOPPED in the middle of the night and when they went live again the pedo had 100k UNMATCHED votes in succession...

Do you consider yourself intelligent? Do you know how to do math? The statistic possibility of those spikes is impossible, and completely falsified if you look at 100 years of voting history.

All of the data and links are here already, we've been discussing this for a few weeks now, look for your own fucking proof dipshit, if you had been playing along you'd have already seen it.

Run along now and tuck your shit up, no one has time to listen to you bend over and spread your ass cheeks for the MSN fucking you are getting.

First off, watch how you talk to me. You want to be disrespectful to me personally, then you better look over your shoulder. Your life is on these boards also, and we will cross paths.

Second, the judges aren’t corrupt. There is no proof of systemic voter fraud. Period. Look up systemic if you don’t understand three syllable words.

Please tell me that you don’t believe there was zero voter fraud to benefit Trump. If you believe it was one sided, you aren’t worth my time debating anything with you. I’m betting its pretty equal across the board. Still not enough either way to change the outcome.

99.9 percent of the links and stories posted are fake news here. Most of them are from Magic Mountain Dans basement.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Slanted... lol This is taken from the report you posted:

The following are the findings, based on written evidence submitted by the Vendor in support of its application for certification, oral evidence presented at the examination, and the findings of the voting system examiners as set out in their written reports. The examiner reports identified multiple hardware and software issues that preclude the Office of the Texas Secretary of State from determining that the Democracy Suite 5.5 satisfies each of the voting system requirements set forth in the Texas Election Code. Specifically, the examiner reports raise concerns about whether the Democracy Suite 5.5 preserves the secrecy of the ballot; is suitable for its intended purpose; operates efficiently and accurately; and is capable of permitting straight-party voting. Thus, the Democracy Suite 5.5 Voting System and corresponding hardware devices do not meet the standards for certification as prescribed by Section 122.001 of the Texas Election Code.

Accordingly, based upon the foregoing, I hereby deny certification of Dominion Voting Systems' Democracy Suite 5.5 for use in elections in Texas.

Thanks for helping make my point, lol. As far as why other states passed them, I have no idea. Maybe Texas just has has higher standards for voting than others do. [emoji6] :p

It doesnt say anywhere that it altered votes. It gave multiple reasons, some of which could be just improper formatting for Texas guidelines.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
First off, watch how you talk to me. You want to be disrespectful to me personally, then you better look over your shoulder. Your life is on these boards also, and we will cross paths.

Second, the judges aren’t corrupt. There is no proof of systemic voter fraud. Period. Look up systemic if you don’t understand three syllable words.

Please tell me that you don’t believe there was zero voter fraud to benefit Trump. If you believe it was one sided, you aren’t worth my time debating anything with you. I’m betting its pretty equal across the board. Still not enough either way to change the outcome.

99.9 percent of the links and stories posted are fake news here. Most of them are from Magic Mountain Dans basement.

I'm not your kid, don't fucking talk down to me like you are going to try to beat me up when we meet, if ever. Look over my shoulder...does that mean you are going to suckerpunch me from behind like the BLM bitches do?

I deliberately took a "swing" at you here verbally purely from the fact you choose to ignore the mountains of data that have already been submitted here, in various conversations, insulting the other members who are NOT accepting this attempt to steal an election.

You are using the "punchphrase" of the year "systemic" while denying literal hundreds of instances of "proof" and you want everyone to take you seriously?

If you believe that there is not fraud, and that the courts and government are not corrupt as fuck from top to bottom, then we have zero to discuss, as in my opinion you are simply discrediting anything that does not fit your personal view.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
I'm not your kid, don't fucking talk down to me like you are going to try to beat me up when we meet, if ever. Look over my shoulder...does that mean you are going to suckerpunch me from behind like the BLM bitches do?

I deliberately took a "swing" at you here verbally purely from the fact you choose to ignore the mountains of data that have already been submitted here, in various conversations, insulting the other members who are NOT accepting this attempt to steal an election.

You are using the "punchphrase" of the year "systemic" while denying literal hundreds of instances of "proof" and you want everyone to take you seriously?

If you believe that there is not fraud, and that the courts and government are not corrupt as fuck from top to bottom, then we have zero to discuss, as in my opinion you are simply discrediting anything that does not fit your personal view.

Same. Your view is polarized and you only see what you want to see. Hundreds of instances of proof aren’t enough to overcome the 6 million vote deficit. Proof that has never made it to court or been verified. If you believe anything Gulianni says, then your just another rube.

And no. I wont sucker punch you. I also wont take any shit from you.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I don’t give a fuck what she’s done. Shes pushing conspiracy theories and she’s crazy. Even the Trump administration distanced themselves from her. And yes, when you pull your head out of your ass and face reality, you’ll realize Biden is the next president. Like it or not. I’m the farthest from a Biden fan, but I’m smart enough to face reality. Trump and his lies have yet to produce any evidence or win any challenge in court. Trump is a known liar however, and can’t face the reality of losing to a geriatric, has been, lifelong politician.

Go back in mommy’s basement and look for more links.

If you sir dont believe there was massive voter fraud in this election then just fall in line with the rest of the sheep. The circumstantial evidence is overwhelming and yes incriminating hard evidence would help also but it is difficult to achieve when you are up against a professional corrupt syndicate. The deep state are not amateurs, they have refined their treasonous craft. Perhaps if you have young children you would be more concerned about the direction our country may go because they will be the ones to bear the burden of our defeat here if we roll over and simply allow it to happen.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
If you sir dont believe there was massive voter fraud in this election then just fall in line with the rest of the sheep. The circumstantial evidence is overwhelming and yes incriminating hard evidence would help also but it is difficult to achieve when you are up against a professional corrupt syndicate. The deep state are not amateurs, they have refined their treasonous craft. Perhaps if you have young children you would be more concerned about the direction our country may go because they will be the ones to bear the burden of our defeat here if we roll over and simply allow it to happen.

No I do not.

And if you don’t want another Biden in office, then the Republican party better put up a better candidate. One that doesn’t bring out more people against him than for him. When I say against him, people didn’t vote for Biden, they voted for someone that wasn’t Trump.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Hey OverDose, rein yourself in, just because you full of yourself doesn't give you the right to threaten people around here.

You continue to have serious anger issues that you need to get help for instead of threatening people on what I believe is still RD's forum - not yours.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
No I do not.

And if you don’t want another Biden in office, then the Republican party better put up a better candidate. One that doesn’t bring out more people against him than for him. When I say against him, people didn’t vote for Biden, they voted for someone that wasn’t Trump.

You ignore all the facts posted around here and, like Grandpa Marxist, your only reason for existence around here appears to be to give people shit.

Unless you're mentally deficient you can learn how to read, comprehend facts and debate without threatening people.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Same. Your view is polarized and you only see what you want to see. Hundreds of instances of proof aren’t enough to overcome the 6 million vote deficit. Proof that has never made it to court or been verified. If you believe anything Gulianni says, then your just another rube.

And no. I wont sucker punch you. I also wont take any shit from you.

Dude, seriously. Maybe take a step back, if you are willing to go to jail for assault, and worry your family who I have read already has a tough go of it, maybe don't come down here where we sling shit around so you don't hulk out on people.

If you are unwilling to accept the numerous links, and sworn testimonies, what else could possibly change your mind?

I am unwilling to believe in actuality, that 80 million people voted that window licking retard into office, and based upon the many straight up shocking anomalies from the norm as far as how votes were tallied, verified and secured verses ANY other presidential election EVER, I am watching the corruption grow daily.

Explain this at least....why did they fabricate a water leak in GA when it was proven it never happened and they shut down the location for the "watchers" but let the vote counts go silent for 6 hours, then a unmatched 100k+ tally for biden after that? Come on man!

There is no reason for them to stop the votes in the swing states like they did, and draw them out like in AZ, unless they needed the time to cheat.

Occam's Razor.

Devilman

Reaction score
It doesnt say anywhere that it altered votes. It gave multiple reasons, some of which could be just improper formatting for Texas guidelines.

If all you have to hang your argument on is being nitpicky about wording, then I guess you got me... Yes I will agree that it doesn't say "it altered votes"... but this:

"We have not approved these voting systems based on repeated software and hardware issues. It was determined they were not accurate and that they failed — they had a vulnerability to fraud and unauthorized manipulation"

I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to put it together that a vulnerability to fraud and unauthorized manipulation can lead to altered votes do you? Given the politics of late, I'm just not as naive as you I suppose, to just take things at face value anymore.