WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sydney & Lin Rally Georgia Now

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
No I do not.

And if you don’t want another Biden in office, then the Republican party better put up a better candidate. One that doesn’t bring out more people against him than for him. When I say against him, people didn’t vote for Biden, they voted for someone that wasn’t Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are those that probably did as you posted but look at the month leading up to the election. Tens of thousands showing up for Trump rallies while biden couldn't fill a coffee shop. The night of the election Trump is up by 100s of thousands of votes in the key battlegrounds states and then mysteriously all those states stopped counting for several hours at 0400hrs. Just those key states. Coincidence? Then hours later all those key states now mysteriously show Biden in the lead and forensic analysis concludes that these massive jumps in vote counts are statistically impossible yet we just shrug our shoulders and say oh well? You are right there was limited fraud in previous elections and both sides may have participated to some degree but the national mail in vote distribution due to covid opened up a whole new level of massive and systemic voter fraud from the left. If you cant see this then just pick up your sheep ID card and fall in line with the other blind sheep.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I disagree. There was a recount in Wisconsin. And Stein was asking for recounts in PA and Georgia. Lol. Hillary was smart enough to distance herself from it, and make Stein the flunky. Same states. Same voting machines in question. The difference is, Dominion wasn’t a household name. It wasn’t “PC” to call out people by name until the Donald came into office. [emoji6]

You keep begging OD. :(

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Dude, seriously. Maybe take a step back, if you are willing to go to jail for assault, and worry your family who I have read already has a tough go of it, maybe don't come down here where we sling shit around so you don't hulk out on people.

If you are unwilling to accept the numerous links, and sworn testimonies, what else could possibly change your mind?

I am unwilling to believe in actuality, that 80 million people voted that window licking retard into office, and based upon the many straight up shocking anomalies from the norm as far as how votes were tallied, verified and secured verses ANY other presidential election EVER, I am watching the corruption grow daily.

Explain this at least....why did they fabricate a water leak in GA when it was proven it never happened and they shut down the location for the "watchers" but let the vote counts go silent for 6 hours, then a unmatched 100k+ tally for biden after that? Come on man!

There is no reason for them to stop the votes in the swing states like they did, and draw them out like in AZ, unless they needed the time to cheat.

Occam's Razor.

I don’t know how you talk to each the way you guys do and you don’t kill each other.

Georgia water pipe took five seconds to Google.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I don’t know how you talk to each the way you guys do and you don’t kill each other.

Georgia water pipe took five seconds to Google.

You believe it? Even though there are screen shots of the actual county records and the replies to and from the voting site manager and a watcher?

Google is a leftist slanted cunt of a liberal machine, just like twatter, fagbook etc. Do you know what "scrubbing" is?

Do you know who does most of the scrubbing?

Either you are just trolling poorly, or you are really that ignorant of the deception of the leftist liberal media empire.

I suggest you get a VPN and do your own, unbiased research where data does not just "disappear" because the hosting company (google, twatter, fagbook) decides to make it vanish or alter the original documentation.

Go down the hole into the Dark Web, explore the actual internet vs the 15% that you can find on "goggle".

Performance Grips

Reaction score
There has been tons of voter fraud that is without any doubt. Now enough to overturn the election probably not unless they find massive electronic fraud. Now all the dozens of lawsuits from Trump have been thrown out many of which were thrown out because it would not be enough to change the outcome? Not because they were invalid. These still NEED to be prosecuted they are still crimes. For the people that keep arguing the lack of voter fraud in this election... no one is going to change they're minds. Look people on hear are threatening each other with being banned and "you better look over your shoulder" is it worth the argument? Any educated person does know that election fraud on ANY level is dangerous to Everyone.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
You believe it? Even though there are screen shots of the actual county records and the replies to and from the voting site manager and a watcher?

Google is a leftist slanted cunt of a liberal machine, just like twatter, fagbook etc. Do you know what "scrubbing" is?

Do you know who does most of the scrubbing?

Either you are just trolling poorly, or you are really that ignorant of the deception of the leftist liberal media empire.

I suggest you get a VPN and do your own, unbiased research where data does not just "disappear" because the hosting company (google, twatter, fagbook) decides to make it vanish or alter the original documentation.

Go down the hole into the Dark Web, explore the actual internet vs the 15% that you can find on "goggle".

No matter how many times we both say the same thing, it doesn’t make either one of us correct. NewsMax is so far slanted to the right, you can’t believe a word they say. You can say the same about Google.

No-one can keep a secret. Where are the Democrat whistle blowers? Someone certainly has to have a come forward with the smoking gun. The Email to the head of the DNC from Germany to unleash the fake votes. The text to break the water pipe and drop off 150000 biden votes. Surely they can catch the guy who printed off all the ballots?? The entire premise is ridiculous IMO.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Same. Your view is polarized and you only see what you want to see. Hundreds of instances of proof aren’t enough to overcome the 6 million vote deficit. Proof that has never made it to court or been verified. If you believe anything Gulianni says, then your just another rube.

And no. I wont sucker punch you. I also wont take any shit from you.

If you're going to give us our monthly lesson at least get your facts straight. 10,000 flips Arizona, 12,000 flips Georgia, 20,000 flips Wisconsin. 150,000 flips Michigan, 80,000 flips Pennsylvania. and not all those are needed for a win.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
One's testifying now.

Ok. I gave it ten minutes. Lmao.

Gulianni is saying they back dated the date that absentee ballots, that were requested, were mailed out. How does this change the outcome? No-one altered the vote, or the time it was received. This is the smoking gun? Come on. And the chick talking barely speaks English, someone check her green card.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Ok. I gave it ten minutes. Lmao.

Gulianni is saying they back dated the date that absentee ballots, that were requested, were mailed out. How does this change the outcome? No-one altered the vote, or the time it was received. This is the smoking gun? Come on. And the chick talking barely speaks English, someone check her green card.

Good God, we have to hold your hand now? 😂

Watch the whole thing and stop being a bitch!!! 😝

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
There were several states that had to be won: Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Florida

There were a few others that were also important: Georgia, Arizona, Nevada

Florida was lost to Biden so it put more pressure on the other states. And Biden was way behind in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. So, in the middle of the night the 3 states shutdown their counting in DEMOCRAT run cities including Detroit and Philadelphia to figure out where the counts were at and how many ballots were needed to put Biden into the lead.

After they sent the poll watchers home, somehow the Democrats found more ballots, just enough to push Biden in the lead. Just enough to beat Trump in Pennsylvania where earlier that night he was up by 800,000 votes! There was election fraud in all 6 of the above states.

If you don't see election fraud that even a blind person can see it's only because YOU DON'T WANT TO

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
When you get done, watch this.

1606952745948.png

Outdrive1

Reaction score
If you're going to give us our monthly lesson at least get your facts straight. 10,000 flips Arizona, 12,000 flips Georgia, 20,000 flips Wisconsin. 150,000 flips Michigan, 80,000 flips Pennsylvania. and not all those are needed for a win.

So where are the 272,000 testimonies of voter fraud? This is assuming no voter fraud was for Trump, because all the people that lean right, are 100 percent honest. [emoji849]. How do you conspire to change 272,000 votes, and they can’t prove widespread fraud? Bill Barr couldn’t find anything. And why wouldn’t they steal the senate and congress seats while they were at it??

WhatExit?

Reaction score

You're the one threatening multiple people here and now you're talking about how "we" don't kill each other.

Get some help. Seriously

WhatExit?

Reaction score
So where are the 272,000 testimonies of voter fraud? This is assuming no voter fraud was for Trump, because all the people that lean right, are 100 percent honest. [emoji849]. How do you conspire to change 272,000 votes, and they can’t prove widespread fraud? Bill Barr couldn’t find anything. And why wouldn’t they steal the senate and congress seats while they were at it??

"Bill Barr couldn't find anything" - are you for real?! WHEN do you think Bill Barr INVESTIGATED election fraud since 11/3? WHEN?! When do you think the FBI investigated election fraud? When do you think the DOJ looked into any of the info Lin Wood, Sidney Powell or anyone else has found? (And there are hundreds of people investigating this and finding fraud but they're not with the government).

WHEN do you think Bill Barr, the DOJ/FBI investigated the Bidens and the laptop from hell and the millions of $$$ that went to the Biden Crime Family.

Denial is not a river in Egypt but it seems to be your lifestyle

Outdrive1

Reaction score
You're the one threatening multiple people here and now you're talking about how "we" don't kill each other.

Get some help. Seriously

Really? Go back and read what he said to me. Thats not how you talk to people. You might get away with talking to Grads or Gmac like that. Thats on them for letting that shit go on.

Quit crying Dan. I don’t take anything you say “seriously”.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Really? Go back and read what he said to me. Thats not how you talk to people. You might get away with talking to Grads or Gmac like that. Thats on them for letting that shit go on.

Quit crying Dan. I don’t take anything you say “seriously”.

So threatening people like you've done to me is OK and that's how you keep "that shit from going on." I see

You threaten people you don't know on an internet forum. You have anger management issues. You need help.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
"Bill Barr couldn't find anything" - are you for real?! WHEN do you think Bill Barr INVESTIGATED election fraud since 11/3? WHEN?! When do you think the FBI investigated election fraud? When do you think the DOJ looked into any of the info Lin Wood, Sidney Powell or anyone else has found? (And there are hundreds of people investigating this and finding fraud but they're not with the government).

WHEN do you think Bill Barr, the DOJ/FBI investigated the Bidens and the laptop from hell and the millions of $$$ that went to the Biden Crime Family.

Denial is not a river in Egypt but it seems to be your lifestyle

Here you go. There’s even a video for you. [emoji106]

Outdrive1

Reaction score
So threatening people like you've done to me is OK and that's how you keep "that shit from going on." I see

You threaten people you don't know on an internet forum. You have anger management issues. You need help.

IMG_7724.jpg

Fill this out and I’ll look into it Dan.

FreeBird236

Reaction score

These testimonies aren't for single votes, they're building a case for a complete forensic audit in several states, which may have the ability to disqualify thousands of votes. Do you realize Pennsylvania sent out 1.7 million early ballots and got back 2.5 million, seems like a like discrepancy don't you think? You really think the guy that could get 50 people at a rally got 16 million more votes than Obama? That's a joke.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Not cool. If you are going to threatened people on here Paul its time to take a step back.

I trust your judgement Tom. If you think that was out of line, I’ll tone it down and apologize to him.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I trust your judgement Tom. If you think that was out of line, I’ll tone it down and apologize to him.

It does seem you're pretty fired up Paul.....lol

Thanks for saying that by the way.

They throw blows down here for sure and I stay out of all of that.

You do what you think is right.

Go hug that new child and wife.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
It does seem you're pretty fired up Paul.....lol

Thanks for saying that by the way.

They throw blows down here for sure and I stay out of all of that.

You do what you think is right.

Go hug that new child and wife.

I’m not sure how to take what he said. I interpreted it as fuck you you fucking fuck in your ass. Lol. You’re a man Tom. Has anyone here ever said something like this to you?
IMG_7727.jpg

Thats pretty disrespectful. I don’t know him nor would I talk to him that way. Guarantee he wouldn’t say that to Low River. [emoji51]

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I’m not sure how to take what he said. I interpreted it as fuck you you fucking fuck in your ass. Lol. You’re a man Tom. Has anyone here ever said something like this to you? View attachment 948160

Thats pretty disrespectful. I don’t know him nor would I talk to him that way. Guarantee he wouldn’t say that to Low River. [emoji51]

Look I am drinking my BLs and understand what you are saying but this shit down here is the last frontier....lol I have had a couple of instances over the years but went directly to the source privately and handled it. I kept it out of the public domain via PM....first of all if it did get to a confrontation it wasn't publicly stated, second of all I ask the party privately if there is a problem that needs addressed between us. Usually that clears it up. May not have any communication and we keep distance from each other but the shit slinging stops immediately. It seems to work well because the alternative...well, lets just say that doesn't end well and we are all getting too old for that shit.

The things I see down here in the Political section makes me laugh though. Has no real bearing on my life but I understand the raw emotions.

By the way....No....nobody has ever said something like that to me.

I have never reported or blocked anybody in all the years I have been on these boards. There are some I just skip over though

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I’m not sure how to take what he said. I interpreted it as fuck you you fucking fuck in your ass. Lol. You’re a man Tom. Has anyone here ever said something like this to you? View attachment 948160

Tell him to fuck off....haha

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
@Outdrive1

Dont take this the wrong way but if you dont think there is mass corruption in the usa then you do need to do some research. I've never followed politics in my life and honestly have never voted. When the pandimic started and threw our life(as in me and my wife) into a spiral I did start paying attention and I did start digging. This is prior to shit being deleted off the internet. Some of the stuff I have screenshot 8mo ago is no longer on the internet. This isnt about the election, this is about corruption and conspiracy theories that you have mention several times.

I have no clue yes or no on the voter fraud, I honestly believe there was! To the extent to over turn the election, hell I dont know, I'll wait for the facts.

But as for corruption and conspiracy theories, what is your take on this?

20200409_025455.jpg

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
@Outdrive1

Dont take this the wrong way but if you dont think there is mass corruption in the usa then you do need to do some research. I've never followed politics in my life and honestly have never voted. When the pandimic started and threw our life(as in me and my wife) into a spiral I did start paying attention and I did start digging. This is prior to shit being deleted off the internet. Some of the stuff I have screenshot 8mo ago is no longer on the internet. This isnt about the election, this is about corruption and conspiracy theories that you have mention several times.

I have no clue yes or no on the voter fraud, I honestly believe there was! To the extent to over turn the election, hell I dont know, I'll wait for the facts.

View attachment 948167

This is what opened my eyes and made me do a ton of research and came to the conclusion our current government is corrupt as fuk on BOTH sides. To the point it's kind of sickening. Which lead me to believe that voter fraud and rigged elections is definitely not out of the wheelhouse.

thetub

Reaction score
on top of that Biden miraculously got all these 80 million votes with a California liberal politician as a VP that did not even qualify in the primaries...

no way the country would vote that way... maybe Kalifornia, New York ... but the country no way

Outdrive1

Reaction score
@Outdrive1

View attachment 948167

I can’t say what was on Fauci’s mind. I’d like to think a doctor, who dedicates his life to helping people, wouldn’t be politically motivated. The prior administration had H1n1. Maybe he was just stating the odds are we will have another outbreak of something, anything. I guess I tend to trust peoples intentions to a fault, and then I’m surprised when they let me down. I try to live my life that way, I think others do as well. Maybe not??

Is their voter fraud? 100 percent there is. You can’t tell me no-one in this election filled out an extra Trump ballot as well. Do I believe the “deep state” had a conspiracy to take Trump out, and they are able to keep it a secret? No fucking way. It’s just my opinion, and I’d like to believe in our country and trust the officials in charge. I could be wrong, but I’m not buying it until I see proof, and not some link on a far right web site.

Birtherism was a lie. Uranium 1 was a lie. The Steele dossier was a lie. Lock her up was a lie. Lots or lies fed to the media to push an agenda. If you say it enough, people believe it. I voted Trump, I’m registered Republican, have always been. Doesn’t mean I believe half of what I hear.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Anyhow. You boys have good night.

I just made yellow tail sashimi as an appetizer. Gonna have some saki and enjoy my night. I spent my limit in here for the month. [emoji3577]

IMG_7728.jpg

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Hurt feelings report - HA HA HA

Here, this is for you - in response to your cute fill-in-the-blank form...

youre-a-douchebag

See now thats funny. Nice work. [emoji106]

WhatExit?

Reaction score

You were out of line. And it's not the first time you're threatened someone here. And, knowing you, it won't be the last.

I look forward to you apologizing to him publicly like you threatened him.

You won't do it because bullies act tough because they're weak, insecure little boys inside. Sounds just like you

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty sure Biden isn’t going to give that loon a cabinet position. [emoji23]

Biden will be giving his metimucil a cabinet position!

Only place he’s going is back in his basement so Jill can feed him Gerber peas.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Keep searching. Im not doing all the leg work for you. You’ve probably got more time on your hands than I do.

You are a busy guy. You have no time to get a clue. Corp media and social media are censoring...it must be for your benefit. You may not have seen the evidence but it’s not because it’s not out there, that’s ridiculous. it’s because you are too busy.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
I can’t say what was on Fauci’s mind. I’d like to think a doctor, who dedicates his life to helping people, wouldn’t be politically motivated. The prior administration had H1n1. Maybe he was just stating the odds are we will have another outbreak of something, anything. I guess I tend to trust peoples intentions to a fault, and then I’m surprised when they let me down. I try to live my life that way, I think others do as well. Maybe not??

Is their voter fraud? 100 percent there is. You can’t tell me no-one in this election filled out an extra Trump ballot as well. Do I believe the “deep state” had a conspiracy to take Trump out, and they are able to keep it a secret? No fucking way. It’s just my opinion, and I’d like to believe in our country and trust the officials in charge. I could be wrong, but I’m not buying it until I see proof, and not some link on a far right web site.

Birtherism was a lie. Uranium 1 was a lie. The Steele dossier was a lie. Lock her up was a lie. Lots or lies fed to the media to push an agenda. If you say it enough, people believe it. I voted Trump, I’m registered Republican, have always been. Doesn’t mean I believe half of what I hear.

There are no conspiracies but there are also no coincidences. “Deep state” is a scary term for you? How about permanent D.C. Bureaucracy? You know...those freedom loving civil servants to the American people?

Since this whole board views you like a lost chick at the mall...your first assignment is to look up British Imperialism, Churchill & FDR! I’ll give you a hint...it’s about international banking and natural resources. It’s black and white in history books...still there since the left likes FDR and hates Imperialism. If you can’t see that we are still dealing with THE SAME FUCKING THING...you don’t want to.

500bbc

Reaction score

We'd like you to think too, give it a try...