WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SAN FRAN.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Just goes to show how backward ass fucked up thinking liberals have !! It just makes me laugh at their stupidity its sad really I can't stand the smell of that Shit gives me a headache!

4Waters

Reaction score
Just goes to show how backward ass fucked up thinking liberals have !! It just makes me laugh at their stupidity its sad really I can't stand the smell of that Shit gives me a headache!
The smell makes me nauseous

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I get it, especially if I was a landlord. Pot smoke does not smell after a couple hrs. Cigarette smoke is fukn terrible, have someone smoke in the house for 10yrs and it will have to be gutted and washed to get the smell out completely. But hell honestly I dont think I've ever seen a rental that allowed smoking inside, in the last 20yrs. I know in oregon it is up to the landlord if they allow you to smoke inside or not. 99% of the time it is a definite NO!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I get it, especially if I was a landlord. Pot smoke does not smell after a couple hrs. Cigarette smoke is fukn terrible, have someone smoke in the house for 10yrs and it will have to be gutted and washed to get the smell out completely. But hell honestly I dont think I've ever seen a rental that allowed smoking inside, in the last 20yrs. I know in oregon it is up to the landlord if they allow you to smoke inside or not. 99% of the time it is a definite NO!
Truth, it's the nicotine in cigs that permeate and stink to all hell.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
The discussion was funny and typical SF

At first, the proposal to ban smoking banned pot smoke too. But after too much local opposition from the local potheads they removed then ban on pot smoke from the bill so that the smoking ban would pass.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
The discussion was funny and typical SF

At first, the proposal to ban smoking banned pot smoke too. But after too much local opposition from the local potheads they removed then ban on pot smoke from the bill so that the smoking ban would pass.

So, is it not up to the landlord to decide if you can smoke in there house, whether it cigarettes, cigars, pot? I dont know how the California laws work on this topic. I would assume if it's in the rental agreement "no smoking inside the house of anything" and you sign it, then there is NO SMOKIN period no matter what it is?

So even if the landlord would allow it the "new law" says no? If so that's fukt that they are taking the rights of decision from the property owner. So if they catch someone smoking in a "rental" who gets reprimanded? The landlord or the renter? Shit dont make sence. Ohh yea, I forgot, its California..🤣

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Yes that’s how I understand it. No smoking at all in rentals regardless of what anyone thinks of it.

They have been seriously talking about doing this for some time. They just finally got around to it.

But this is SF. You can shoot heroin, discard your dirty needles next to a public school then pass out on the sidewalk after taking a dump on that sidewalk. All that is just fine.

Just don’t be caught smoking cigs in your apartment