WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

MI Hearing Live

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Lol.. this chick is pretty funny... I mean liiiiiiiikkkkeeeee I wouldn't lie..... I have two degreeeeeeeeeeee's and am a motheerrrrrrrrrrr.... okkaaayayyyyyyyyyyyy.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
hahaha... man I hope this chick talking isn't the best Ruddy has. I'm all for good discovery session, but this chick is fucking crazy.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1606966576975.gif

😝

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Michigan: some very credible witnesses, a few goofy ones too. Several Michigan Democrate legislators demonstrated just how dumb & ignorant they are, specifically female legislator C. A. Johnson who represents Detroit, unbelievably stupid & ignorant. Detroit is corrupt as hell & voter fraud was rampant. The Dems in Detroit agressively bullied, punked, intimidated, lied, manipulated and committed voter fraud.......again.

thetub

Reaction score
Michigan: some very credible witnesses, a few goofy ones too. Several Michigan Democrate legislators demonstrated just how dumb & ignorant they are, specifically female legislator C. A. Johnson who represents Detroit, unbelievably stupid & ignorant. Detroit is corrupt as hell & voter fraud was rampant. The Dems in Detroit agressively bullied, punked, intimidated, lied, manipulated and committed voter fraud.......again.

you mean bullied and intimidated by nice ladies like CA Johnson ?

no way i cant beleif that...

she just proved their point...

stevesdcb

Reaction score
you mean bullied and intimidated by nice ladies like CA Johnson ?

no way i cant beleif that...

she just proved their point...
Yeah, she is the poster child for corruption in Detroit. She demonstrated, through her actions, just how corrupt & ignorant she is. I couldn’t stop laughing every time she was given permission to speak & the chair started banging the gavel stating she was out of order. She is a complete shit show. The Maxine Waters of the North East.

parkerpoly

Reaction score
Anyone have thoughts on the Indian ladies testimony? Andrew who was with her did a good job also.
However, the Indian lady was a STAR for the GOP in my opinion. Ya never know, I know these people
have affidavits so they better be telling the truth, for themselves, and the GOP. The lady IMO was VERY
credible. I think it is around 2:15:40'ish. I think its well worth the time for people to watch.

Last edited:

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Anyone have thoughts on the Indian ladies testimony? Andrew who was with her did a good job also.
However, the Indian lady was a STAR for the GOP in my opinion. Ya never know, I know these people
have affidavits so they better be telling the truth for themselves and the GOP. The lady IMO was VERY
credible. I thing it is around 2:15:40'ish. I think its well worth the time for people to watch.
I agree.......her testimony & Andrews was great. After listening to the Arizona witnesses & now Michigan, I’m pretty convinced these witnesses are telling the truth. A lot of people, including the mainstream media, refuse to watch or validate these hearings. Appears a lot of people have made their minds up & refuse to look or even acknowledge the evidence that is being produced in these hearings.

parkerpoly

Reaction score
I agree.......her testimony & Andrews was great. After listening to the Arizona witnesses & now Michigan, I’m pretty convinced these witnesses are telling the truth. A lot of people, including the mainstream media, refuse to watch or validate these hearings. Appears a lot of people have made their minds up & refuse to look or even acknowledge the evidence that is being produced in these hearings.

Yep Steve I agree. I heard theres gonna be good testimony from Vegas & Pennsylvania also.

Steve, how about the AZ lady with the white hat, I think shes a GOP leader somehow in a republican party organization. She
said shes worked like 40 years of elections. Wow, when she said Ducey was "bought & paid for" my jaw hit the floor. Couldnt
believe she said that which I wasnt expecting. That needs to be shared with Arizonians and see if thats is true.

Last edited:

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
The temp worker was a crazy broad...her poor ex-husband! The Johnson lady made me want to run for state gubment...if she can be their, I definitely won’t be the dumbest in the room. Both indian ladies were very credible!

lbhsbz

Reaction score
The temp worker was a crazy broad...her poor ex-husband! The Johnson lady made me want to run for state gubment...if she can be their, I definitely won’t be the dumbest in the room. Both indian ladies were very credible!
Spell “there” correctly and you might be on to something. A “nobody” friend of mine ran for a position on his local school board a few years back after complaining about his kid’s school for years. He got 3 votes, the person he was running against got one. He proceeded to piss everyone off throughout his term and make changes in a good way.

That is one manner in which a person can “get off the porch”...especially in a smaller town.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I was pretty impressed with colonel Waldron, but he was better in Arizona. Also in Arizona that Dr. Shiva was of the charts. If anyone hasn't seen his testimony in AZ. it's a must watch.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Truly clown world. These reports of GOP being removed to cheers were coming live, from multiple sources, on election night via twitter.

Listen to her testimony, no challenges accepted to ballot workers in the TCF..... 🤡🤡

This isn't election integrity, i don't care what side you are on.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Yep Steve I agree. I heard theres gonna be good testimony from Vegas & Pennsylvania also.

Steve, how about the AZ lady with the white hat, I think shes a GOP leader somehow in a republican party organization. She
said shes worked like 40 years of elections. Wow, when she said Ducey was "bought & paid for" my jaw hit the floor. Couldnt
believe she said that which I wasnt expecting. That needs to be shared with Arizonians and see if thats is true.
Yes, her testimony as to what she witnessed was strong. She was very organized, had taken detailed notes, & did an excellent job presenting her observations in a chronology time line. I agree again, more Arizonians need to see & hear theses testimonies before they make a decision as to wether there was massive voter fraud, specifically where the Dominion machines were used & the swing states.

After watching & listening to Arizona & Michigan there appears to be a lot of voter fraud on a lot of different levels, from the Dominion machines to individual manipulation. The difference between the Arizona state legislature & Michigan is an eye opener. Michigan demonstrated last night just how ghetto aggressive the Democrates are in that state. The testimony from the Indian woman & Andrew painted a picture of a very aggressive, intimidating, Democrate MOB counting ballots on November 3 & 4 in Detroit.

And Gulliani stated he had hundreds of witnesses, with sworn affidavits, that have yet to testify............