WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LA on lockdown

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Garcetti asked LAPD to vigorously enforce the new measure:
You just took $150 million away from us and our computers haven’t worked in a week dumb ass, go write tickets yourself, yoga pants

Performance Grips

Reaction score
You just took $150 million away from us and our computers haven’t worked in a week dumb ass, go write tickets yourself, yoga pants

And get your own private security. Dude is a complete tool.

welldigger00

Reaction score
Subject to a misdemeanor, fines, or imprisonment. Unless you are experiencing homelessness, then you are exempt. So, after not working for a year, you will lose your home. And then become exempt. I see. But, to quote dangerous Dave, the weather is great! Unless you’re inside your home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Our computers keep having issues : We need them to send in our worksheets so we can get paid.
City ITD says we are using “too much bandwidth”

Bitch,we have no more than 15 employees in that 8k sq. ft station a day, with it set up for 50.
Their reply: we have no money due to defunding to fix it.
Our secretaries have to borrow lap tops from downtown to get our daily info. In.
Pathetic

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

I seriously hate that fucker. I hope he gets the level of hate, times ten, he deserves. Lay it on that freak.

Backlash

Reaction score
Must just be the rebel in me....

I walked outside our house with no mask on. I got into my non-green gas guzzling combustion engine Chevrolet Suburban and drove down the street. Still, with no mask on. I pulled into the local McDonalds and placed my order at the first order window. Then I proceeded around the building where you pay for your order. Again, minus a stoopid commie mask over my face. Picked up my morning snack and headed back home. In my opinion, I consider this to be "Essential." So, I travelled. I even pushed the envelope and drove right past the local police station. Surely I'll get stopped for "Being out of my home." No such luck. I even saw a copper sitting in his patrol car out front. I didn't get stopped or anything. The guy seemed busy and really didnt even look my way. Made it home without any hiccups. 🤷‍♂️

Hey Garcetti, hey Newsom! You can both go fuck yourselves! 🖕

20201203_093414.jpg

🤣

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I'm honestly surprised no one has sent any lead in Garcettis and Newsons direction. They've literally stolen human rights from the population.☠
Both have the best protection money could buy, paid for by tax payers. The service itself is provided by men and women they seek to defund as much as possible...

They are not very bright individuals.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Both have the best protection money could buy, paid for by tax payers. The service itself is provided by men and women they seek to defund as much as possible...

They are not very bright individuals.
Yeah Yoga pants has a bunch of mp7’s and 416’s around him.
Not worth the effort to take on Metro Cops. They hate him too but have a mission and do it well.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Yeah Yoga pants has a bunch of mp7’s and 416’s around him.
Not worth the effort to take on Metro Cops. They hate him too but have a mission and do it well.
Isn't it funny, the two things they bitch about, decent weapons for protection, and police officers, are the things that stand between them and their subjects.

As for the officers protect yoga boy, they have their job. Lord knows I've polished a few turds to pay bills. You do what nedds doin'.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
This BS from Garcetti is nuts. He cannot truly believe he is going to have LAPD officers helping him in any number. Roll this out, then the upcoming vaccination games, and you guys in metro areas are going to be in the thick of it.
You watch your ass, LR2. All you guys down there in the swamp on the job watch your ass ! This isn't close to over, and we know it. Ain't no one going to back you up but each other, and as they strip your agencies bare at one press conference and demand you enforce the unenforcable at another, it isn't going to do anything but go downhill.

thetub

Reaction score
please dont take this wrong , but if all this BLM and defund stuff didnt happen and everything was all good with yoga pants

would you LAPD guys be good with enforcing this bullshit?

Last edited:

Backlash

Reaction score
please dont take this wrong , but if all this BLM and defund stuff didnt happen and everything was all good with yoga pants

would you LAPD guys be good with enforcing this bullshit?

No because there isn't an actual law that can be enforced. These are orders that are given, but nothing has been signed into law allowing them to be enforced. At least that's my take on this nonsense.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Welcome to Tucson Karenzona. Let’s see if the curfew is enforced this weekend at the local swap meet. Those that live in Tucson know how busy it gets on weekends. Cheap beer and great deals that’s for sure.
F38DF561-35D0-4073-A188-909BC0C0B61C.jpeg

hallett3

Reaction score
I’m just wondering how many coppers will enforce those rules ? I can’t believe any LAPD officers, who has gone through so much bullshit this year would enforce such a bull shit mandate. I swear if I were still on the job and officer cited anyone, he or she would get a good ass chewing from me. LAPD officer should not cite one person because of Garcetti. Remember you were called killers, took your funds from you and tried to re negotiate your contract. Fuck that asshole

Singleton

Reaction score
Welcome to Tucson Karenzona. Let’s see if the curfew is enforced this weekend at the local swap meet. Those that live in Tucson know how busy it gets on weekends. Cheap beer and great deals that’s for sure.
View attachment 948580

go for it. If you are traveling with your family, they cant stop you. Limiting interstate travel goes against everything this country was founded on

thetub

Reaction score
I’m just wondering how many coppers will enforce those rules ? I can’t believe any LAPD officers, who has gone through so much bullshit this year would enforce such a bull shit mandate. I swear if I were still on the job and officer cited anyone, he or she would get a good ass chewing from me. LAPD officer should not cite one person because of Garcetti. Remember you were called killers, took your funds from you and tried to re negotiate your contract. Fuck that asshole

but they are changing this by appointing hand picked lap dog police chiefs to follow their marching orders...

they are trying to break the Sheriffs up now... as they dont follow the marching orders... soon to change

and soon they will be changing the way new recruits will be trained to be programed to also follow in lock step to treat law abiding citizens like criminals
and to let criminals go...

hope not , but this is the plan

old timers will be phased out and new progressive style policing to come... meaning anything against conservative values...

they will control everything now. news media, social media, doj, fbi, and now the police to do the dirty work and keep everyone in order according to them...

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
“If it isn’t essential, don’t do it. Don’t meet up with others outside your household. Don’t host a gathering. Don’t attend a gathering,” the mayor said Wednesday night. “And following our targeted Safer at Home order, if you’re able to stay home, stay home.”

Garcetti warned that Los Angeles County could run out of hospital beds to treat the growing number of patients by Christmas at the current rate of infection. “Our city is now close to a devastating tipping point, beyond which the number of hospitalized patients would start to overwhelm our hospital system, in turn risking needless suffering and death,” he said.

4oy9o6.jpg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
View attachment 948580
That fucking useless gash of a mayor should be drug through Gates Pass by her canckles with a good strong horse.
I can provide one free of charge.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
LA wants to lay off 950 LAPD Officers:

Our union response:

Total circus animals running the city :

Yesterday, the City Administrative Officer released the Second Financial Status Report (FSR), an update on the City’s current finances and projected fiscal condition. The FSR also contains recommendations to the Mayor and City Council on specific fiscal actions to consider to address any specific fiscal condition. It is important to understand that the “recommendations” are just that, recommendations.

The CAO’s FSR currently estimates a $675 million general fund budget deficit. The CAO’s estimate has grown from $400 million to $600 million to now $675 million in a matter of days. We have requested the CAO’s office to show us the math so that we may ensure that this number has not artificially been inflated. The CAO proposes 3% across the board cuts for every City department to address that projected shortfall. To achieve that goal for the LAPD, the CAO recommends eliminating 1,679 positions in the Department, 951 of those are sworn positions.

The League is already actively engaged and fighting aggressively against this proposal. Chief Moore has opposed the proposal as well.

This proposal is reckless and devoid of any thoughtful analysis of the dire impacts this meat-cleaver type of cut will have on LAPD’s ability to maintain any semblance of order on the streets of our city. This proposal, or any other proposal that cuts the department beyond the $150 million smash-and grab-that occurred over the summer, will result in more victims, more mayhem, and more danger in Los Angeles neighborhoods.

There are a few things that are important to understand. There has not been a decision to lay anyone off. Again, the FSR is a recommendation. The proposal is for the elimination of positions first and then positions with employees. Meaning, vacant positions would go first. This includes not hiring to replace employees who leave the Department (retirements, resignations, etc.). So, for example, if more people retire than anticipated this fiscal year, the Department will yield additional savings and the number of filled positions to be cut will go down.

The question has been asked, “can the City layoff sworn members even though we have a contract?” The answer is yes; they can. Our MOU protects against the City unilaterally cutting our pay or forcing you to take furlough days. The CAO, however, does not make that decision. Ultimately the City Council and the Mayor make the final call, and we are ensuring they know we intend to hold them accountable for their decisions.

The CAO’s proposal is a tacit admission that he does not care about public safety as it unfairly targets the police department. In the midst of the sharpest increases of murders and shootings we’ve seen in at least a decade, the CAO is proposing to decimate the department and public safety in the process. Division stations will likely close, response times will go through the roof, and crime and violence will spiral out of control.

While every City department was requested to come up with 3% in cuts, only the LAPD has already done so, and then some. As you know, this summer, the City cut $151 million from the LAPD budget (an approximate 7% cut) and cutting our number of officers by at least 250. The CAO gives the Department ZERO credit for the $151 million towards its saving goals. Worse, the City has $140 of the $151 million they took from us in the bank. That’s right, they have money in the bank, from the Department to more than account for our portion of any sensible budget reduction strategy.

What they want to do with the $140 million is worse. The current proposal is to use $40 million to minimize the number of furlough days for all other non-sworn City employees. That’s right, they want to use LAPD money to protect civilian employees from pay cuts, but they credit the LAPD with ZERO savings for this. Next, the proposal is to take $10 million and use it to cover the City’s overspending during the mid-year budget. Finally, they are proposing to take $90 million and create a political slush fund to dole out money to non-profits, or create other new programs.

The City has this $140 million in its bank account right now. Yet, they want to lay off approximately 1,000 sworn police officers.

The $140 million is on top of the unspent Federal CARES Act funds the City has in its coffers right now that can be used for police and fire personnel costs. However, the Council is entertaining spending those funds on other pet projects like purchasing a 40-year-old apartment building for over $40 million from a private party. It’s absurd.

They have the money to not lay off a single LAPD employee (both sworn and non-sworn). They have the ability to implement solutions that ensure a balanced budget and prevent the destruction of the Department for at least a decade. The question is whether the Mayor & City Council will do the right thing and choose to protect public safety services or squander tens of millions of dollars for political reasons while laying off police officers.

The World Cup and the Olympics are right around the corner. Homicides, shootings, and gang homicides are up, up, and up and many neighborhoods will suffer from these debilitating cuts.

This is a blatant attempt to bully the League. We are the only Department that suffered significant cuts already. We are the only department to suffer cuts and then have those cuts be used to protect city employees in other departments. And we are the only Department that is targeted for over 1,600 layoffs that is having its budget be absconded by politicians looking to curry favor with outside groups.

W

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Amazing.

Many years ago our DSA got in a pissing contest with the county about a raise, and called their bluff. We dang near drained our coffers, (had help from other DSAs in Nor Cal) and brought in a certified Forensic Auditor...the county CEO about crapped his pants.
The auditors dy did an amazing job, and found several million dollars hiding in some kind of horseshit account down in Glendale Federal Savings, after the county told us they only did business with two local banks. Glendale Fed Savings is about 500 miles north of here.

I wonder if it would be worth you guys going down that road. Cost you a small fortune, but you would know where the damn money was, and how much there is, too.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Damn.

Rock and a hard place comes to mind.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Amazing.

Many years ago our DSA got in a pissing contest with the county about a raise, and called their bluff. We dang near drained our coffers, (had help from other DSAs in Nor Cal) and brought in a certified Forensic Auditor...the county CEO about crapped his pants.
The auditors dy did an amazing job, and found several million dollars hiding in some kind of horseshit account down in Glendale Federal Savings, after the county told us they only did business with two local banks. Glendale Fed Savings is about 500 miles north of here.

I wonder if it would be worth you guys going down that road. Cost you a small fortune, but you would know where the damn money was, and how much there is, too.
Our League is on it to fight. They asked us for more money for dues in order to fight to the tune of 22 bucks a month times 8500 Cops.

Take my money, time to fight

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Our League is on it to fight. They asked us for more money for dues in order to fight to the tune of 22 bucks a month times 8500 Cops.

Take my money, time to fight
What's sad, and thoroughly F'd up, they have an extra 140+mil to fight you guys with. It was for your brothers, and paid for by the taxpayers.

I'm just a dumb hillbilly, but that's messed up.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
What's sad, and thoroughly F'd up, they have an extra 140+mil to fight you guys with. It was for your brothers, and paid for by the taxpayers.

I'm just a dumb hillbilly, but that's messed up.
The city is headed for very bad times, as much as I’d like to say F it, I signed up to make a difference and the City of LA will at least know the facts behind how the leaders lied and failed them in keeping citizens safe.

Last edited:

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
The city is headed for very bad times, as much as If like to say F it, I signed up to make a difference and the City of LA will at least know the facts behind how the leaders lied and failed them in keeping citizens safe.
Again, can’t express how much it means to hear true, first hand info. Bless you and your coworkers. Please stay safe🙏🏻

LowRiver2

Reaction score
When you have people shooting at Police in Unprovoked ambushes, no one is safe, period:

Shots Fired At L.A. County Sheriff’s Deputy In Altadena
The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department is seeking the public’s help in identifying two men who allegedly fired, unprovoked, at a deputy on patrol in Altadena on Friday. The men, described as being in their 20s, fired multiple times at the deputy while she sat in her marked patrol vehicle near Fair Oaks Avenue and Calaveras Street, sheriff’s officials said Friday afternoon. She was not struck. Anyone with information about the shooting can contact the Altadena sheriff’s station at (626) 798-1131.
Los Angeles Times

LAPD Patrol Car’s Windshield Shattered In Pacoima Shooting; Suspect Sought
Officers were searching a Pacoima neighborhood Saturday night after someone fired shots that shattered the windshield of a Los Angeles Police Department patrol car. The shooting occurred at 7:10 p.m. near Osborne Street and Osborne Place, said a desk officer at the LAPD Operations Center. Neither of the two officers inside the patrol car were injured, he said. At 10:45 p.m. Saturday, the search remained ongoing.
Los Angeles Daily News

LowRiver2

Reaction score
20’s, no height, no weight, no clothing description, no exit method, no race......... way to describe 15% of the entire population.........
Problem of an ambush, she probably didn’t get much if she was taking cover. Solo car means two less eyes and a gun to fire back.

Backlash

Reaction score
I thought I heard somewhere that the suspects were one male Hispanic and one male black. I cant remember. 🤷‍♂️

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
LA wants to lay off 950 LAPD Officers:

Our union response:

Total circus animals running the city :

Yesterday, the City Administrative Officer released the Second Financial Status Report (FSR), an update on the City’s current finances and projected fiscal condition. The FSR also contains recommendations to the Mayor and City Council on specific fiscal actions to consider to address any specific fiscal condition. It is important to understand that the “recommendations” are just that, recommendations.

The CAO’s FSR currently estimates a $675 million general fund budget deficit. The CAO’s estimate has grown from $400 million to $600 million to now $675 million in a matter of days. We have requested the CAO’s office to show us the math so that we may ensure that this number has not artificially been inflated. The CAO proposes 3% across the board cuts for every City department to address that projected shortfall. To achieve that goal for the LAPD, the CAO recommends eliminating 1,679 positions in the Department, 951 of those are sworn positions.

The League is already actively engaged and fighting aggressively against this proposal. Chief Moore has opposed the proposal as well.

This proposal is reckless and devoid of any thoughtful analysis of the dire impacts this meat-cleaver type of cut will have on LAPD’s ability to maintain any semblance of order on the streets of our city. This proposal, or any other proposal that cuts the department beyond the $150 million smash-and grab-that occurred over the summer, will result in more victims, more mayhem, and more danger in Los Angeles neighborhoods.

There are a few things that are important to understand. There has not been a decision to lay anyone off. Again, the FSR is a recommendation. The proposal is for the elimination of positions first and then positions with employees. Meaning, vacant positions would go first. This includes not hiring to replace employees who leave the Department (retirements, resignations, etc.). So, for example, if more people retire than anticipated this fiscal year, the Department will yield additional savings and the number of filled positions to be cut will go down.

The question has been asked, “can the City layoff sworn members even though we have a contract?” The answer is yes; they can. Our MOU protects against the City unilaterally cutting our pay or forcing you to take furlough days. The CAO, however, does not make that decision. Ultimately the City Council and the Mayor make the final call, and we are ensuring they know we intend to hold them accountable for their decisions.

The CAO’s proposal is a tacit admission that he does not care about public safety as it unfairly targets the police department. In the midst of the sharpest increases of murders and shootings we’ve seen in at least a decade, the CAO is proposing to decimate the department and public safety in the process. Division stations will likely close, response times will go through the roof, and crime and violence will spiral out of control.

While every City department was requested to come up with 3% in cuts, only the LAPD has already done so, and then some. As you know, this summer, the City cut $151 million from the LAPD budget (an approximate 7% cut) and cutting our number of officers by at least 250. The CAO gives the Department ZERO credit for the $151 million towards its saving goals. Worse, the City has $140 of the $151 million they took from us in the bank. That’s right, they have money in the bank, from the Department to more than account for our portion of any sensible budget reduction strategy.

What they want to do with the $140 million is worse. The current proposal is to use $40 million to minimize the number of furlough days for all other non-sworn City employees. That’s right, they want to use LAPD money to protect civilian employees from pay cuts, but they credit the LAPD with ZERO savings for this. Next, the proposal is to take $10 million and use it to cover the City’s overspending during the mid-year budget. Finally, they are proposing to take $90 million and create a political slush fund to dole out money to non-profits, or create other new programs.

The City has this $140 million in its bank account right now. Yet, they want to lay off approximately 1,000 sworn police officers.

The $140 million is on top of the unspent Federal CARES Act funds the City has in its coffers right now that can be used for police and fire personnel costs. However, the Council is entertaining spending those funds on other pet projects like purchasing a 40-year-old apartment building for over $40 million from a private party. It’s absurd.

They have the money to not lay off a single LAPD employee (both sworn and non-sworn). They have the ability to implement solutions that ensure a balanced budget and prevent the destruction of the Department for at least a decade. The question is whether the Mayor & City Council will do the right thing and choose to protect public safety services or squander tens of millions of dollars for political reasons while laying off police officers.

The World Cup and the Olympics are right around the corner. Homicides, shootings, and gang homicides are up, up, and up and many neighborhoods will suffer from these debilitating cuts.

This is a blatant attempt to bully the League. We are the only Department that suffered significant cuts already. We are the only department to suffer cuts and then have those cuts be used to protect city employees in other departments. And we are the only Department that is targeted for over 1,600 layoffs that is having its budget be absconded by politicians looking to curry favor with outside groups.

W
The city council cocksuckers overwhelmingly voted on it. They reduced the number of officer layoffs but it’s still a few hundred.

These dummies just don’t get it.🤬

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Check this out: Un F’n believe able: Pretty sure BLM isn’t in Sylmar or the NW San Fernando valley.
Pretty sure that’s the district of Nuri Martinez, the council member who started the defund the LAPD movement at city hall.....

The city is broke. Let's layoff cops. But first, let's trim the trees and resurface some alleys. So it's nice and clean to celebrate our 10 year high in homicides.

When a council majority voted to defund the police by $151 million, they took the money and created a $90M slush fund for new projects. https://bit.ly/LACouncil_slushfund
4071E499-DDF1-43E3-8358-DCE0FF4FFC49.jpeg

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
The city is headed for very bad times, as much as I’d like to say F it, I signed up to make a difference and the City of LA will at least know the facts behind how the leaders lied and failed them in keeping citizens safe.

Sadly, the media machine will only allow the entrenched city council to speak out about how you guys let them down, unless we tear that shit down as well.

When they steal from cops to make pretty sidewalks and bullshit, they are so far from "serving their populace" it should be criminal.

There are going to be some tough times in LA soon.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
When you have people shooting at Police in Unprovoked ambushes, no one is safe, period:

Shots Fired At L.A. County Sheriff’s Deputy In Altadena
The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department is seeking the public’s help in identifying two men who allegedly fired, unprovoked, at a deputy on patrol in Altadena on Friday. The men, described as being in their 20s, fired multiple times at the deputy while she sat in her marked patrol vehicle near Fair Oaks Avenue and Calaveras Street, sheriff’s officials said Friday afternoon. She was not struck. Anyone with information about the shooting can contact the Altadena sheriff’s station at (626) 798-1131.
Los Angeles Times
LAPD Patrol Car’s Windshield Shattered In Pacoima Shooting; Suspect Sought
Officers were searching a Pacoima neighborhood Saturday night after someone fired shots that shattered the windshield of a Los Angeles Police Department patrol car. The shooting occurred at 7:10 p.m. near Osborne Street and Osborne Place, said a desk officer at the LAPD Operations Center. Neither of the two officers inside the patrol car were injured, he said. At 10:45 p.m. Saturday, the search remained ongoing.
Los Angeles Daily News
Last week, here in my town, there were shots fired into a Deputy's home. Here, deputies drive their patrol Tahoe's home. He wasn't home...but his wife and toddler were. A bullet went over the boy's head, but didn't miss him by much. YCSO has been pretty quiet about suspects. The guys I have spoken with are pissed beyond description. Violence and stupidity isn't just limited to cities. The summer's lawlessness emboldened the idiots I fear, as people watched on TV the burning and looting with no consequences. I hope people like myself, living out a ways, don't fall into a false sense of security. It is not just thugs in the cities against cops. It is escalating towards "good vs evil", or "right & wrong".

These men and women in law enforcement give a lot for those they don't know. If they need help, and you have any way to furnish it, it's a good time to start

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
You guy seem surprised. Gascon was bought and paid for by the BLM. He is pushing their agenda plain and simple, and it ain't about 9 unarmed black people killed by police. It is about decriminalizing the things that the criminals do. It really is that simple. Just change the law so they do not have to follow the same rules the rest of us do.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
You guy seem surprised. Gascon was bought and paid for by the BLM. He is pushing their agenda plain and simple, and it ain't about 9 unarmed black people killed by police. It is about decriminalizing the things that the criminals do. It really is that simple. Just change the law so they do not have to follow the same rules the rest of us do.

Democrats are the most efficient movers in the country. They move goal posts wherever they want, whenever they want with just some words written.