WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

As if a Minolith wasnt enough , Strange torch fire ??

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
So last nite it was a monlith , earlier today I spy two of my neighbors bantering out in thier own fields adjacent to mine , (this area where we live is 5 to 10 acre parcels so I barley know many of my neighbors) .... Suddenly this morning the dog aletrts and the wife heres a "roar" in the area of these two neighbor leach fields she sees the picture attached she said it looked like a Tiki torch , soooo is there something I'm missing? do methane gases get burned away occasionally WTF ? (To my knowledge everyone around is on septic)

Screenshot_20201203-151951_Gallery.jpg

Taboma

Reaction score
Well according to the Doctor Pumper, your tank is a bomb just waiting for an ignition source. Maybe that tank is not well vented and they have to burn off the excess methane occasionally ???

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
This thread reminds me, I need to get my tank pumped again --- before it blows :eek:

I was a good time to have it done right before the holidays and everybody stopped by for a visit. “Shitters full” 😂😳

Taboma

Reaction score
I was a good time to have it done right before the holidays and everybody stopped by for a visit. “Shitters full” 😂😳

Despite having pretty awesome neighbors, there's always that one you want to punish. So I try to pick a day when the prevailing winds will carry that sweet aroma to their open and inviting windows. 🤢 "HEY NEIGHBOR, You're welcome " 👍 😁

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Not one China Buffett reference? You guys are slackin