WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Greg ,or Grads

buck35

Reaction score
Word has it he is not doing too well.
I understand he has many haters ,but I think he could use a few well wishes about now..
Never met him but he has been here way longer than myself. Get well Greg,and have a merry Christmas!

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like he should’ve just stayed home instead of going to that Tahoe trip. Maybe his boy Newscum will help him out

1608263582787.gif

jet496

Reaction score
I don't miss his posts but hope he gets well soon. I don't hate him, like Gmac, because he is a fellow boater who happens to like to stir shit LOL. Prayers going out to him.

mobldj

Reaction score
dont wish illness on anyone.hope hes ok.cant believe i said that.lolol.jk

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Greg, hope you get your health problems in check and start feeling better. 👍
Also wishing the best to Kate during these times.

Take care

havasujeeper

Reaction score
Sucks to hear this happening to anyone here. Get better soon!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
After these past 4+ years and all that has and is going on in our Country there are Actually some that I could never send Good Wishes . There are some who go so far out of their way to do Evil and Harm to so many innocent strangers that I just have accepted that some need and deserve the Punishment they receive.

Greg, is Not one of those. He jumped my ass once, BUT!! in the Big Picture he Ain't the only one.

Best Wishes Sir:

A Blessed Holiday Wish.

TomD

Breathing Member
Reaction score
I've said it before to him I'll say it again, "WTF is wrong with you". Get well soon GRADS!!

Spectra18

Reaction score
Word has it he is not doing too well.
I understand he has many haters ,but I think he could use a few well wishes about now..
Never met him but he has been here way longer than myself. Get well Greg,and have a merry Christmas!

That fool had a change of heart about Covid and politics when he went to the hospital. Like soldiers who find god in the trenches. Then he changed his attitude when he got out.

KevinR

Reaction score
Does he just want some good thoughts or does he need some prayers? I can’t quite remember his stance on that.

I briefly had that thought also, but quickly decided he needs prayer, whether he knows it or not.

Prayer brings us back from the brink. Said a prayer for you Greg, your wife and family and your medical team.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Grads2112 is dealing with something very serious that has nothing to do with Covid. I told him I would say a prayer for him, and he thanked me. So any prayers are greatly appreciated.

As some of you know, Grads and I have been friends IRL (In Real Life) for over 30 years. I wish the best for him, and pray for him.

Last edited:

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
I have never met him in person, but he is entertaining around here. I don't agree with him often but that is all OK.....
Prayers sent.