WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Unofficial RDP MEETUP ??

satellitemike

Reaction score
I wanted to say, what a great time it was meeting all of you that came out for the afternoon. great weather , great conversation, and it really was so nice to meet all of you for the first time !
Ditto! Nice to see old faces and meet some new ones. My wife who was hesitant about the whole thing, thinking they wouldn't be open, had a great time and couldn't believe how late it was when we left! Who ordered the tequila?
Thanks for being great hosts Darrell and Tammy!
20201219_160304.jpg
20201219_201024.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
I couldn't make it but will for sure be visiting OBC very soon.

Ballyhoo

Reaction score
I wanted to say, what a great time it was meeting all of you that came out for the afternoon. great weather , great conversation, and it really was so nice to meet all of you for the first time !

Thank you Tammy, Darrell and their hard working guys and gals at OBC. We had a really good time meeting everyone. We will return to OBC.

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Ditto! Nice to see old faces and meet some new ones. My wife who was hesitant about the whole thing, thinking they wouldn't be open, had a great time and couldn't believe how late it was when we left! Who ordered the tequila?
Thanks for being great hosts Darrell and Tammy!
Mike you left to early. a lot of tequila came out later. actually probably a good thing you did leave when you did since you were riding. i was a little fuzzy the next day so had to go back and get a burger and bloody mary

1608595852995.jpeg

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
We drove by around 8pm place looked busy! I love the carnitas fries and the crab something app. Sorry we couldn’t make it but definitely going back soon

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
EDIT: It’s official. RDP member meetup
Where: Oscars Brewing Company. ( OBC ). Temecula.
When: 12/19/2020. Saturday. 2 Pm
Oscarsbrewingcompany.com

With the current shutdown, I know people are looking for not only places to go, but places to meet up with others . I’m going to suggest an RDP meetup. I’m the owner of Oscars Brewing Company in Temecula. ( OBC ). And I want to say WE ARE OPEN ! I think this is a perfect time to get together before Christmas , meet fellow members and just have a great evening. There are a lot of members in the Inland Empire and North San Diego County that do not have much of a drive to get here. I’m open for pretty much any evening, but we are closed on Mondays. We can do some specials and discounts for the RDP crew and I’ll guarantee it will be a great time. Let me know what ya think. I’m open to all suggestions.
Darrell.

I am sorry I missed this! Everyone I talked to said they had a great time!

you will have to do this again in March sometime!

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
Thanks again to you and your wife! Very nice to meet everyone and your place is bad ass! A true family affair! I can't wait to take some friends down to enjoy the patio! And yes, the weather could not have been any better 🍻