WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Foreign Object Stuck In Woman's Urethra..........For You Weirdos On Here....

Starloans

Reaction score
GF is On Call Nurse at hospital surgery center last night. Gets called about 10 pm for an emergency surgery for a woman with a knife stuck in her gut. Goes in and it's a woman with a chapstick stuck in her urethra. Her BF put it there and got stuck. Doc had to extract. Apparently it was one of those "Soft Lips" brand pencil lip liners women use. There you go!!! Now you guys are up to date!!! If this post is in the wrong section, please move to the RDP Health & Wellness section or the RDP Weirdo Section....or BOTH. o_O ;)

4Waters

Reaction score
When I worked in West Hollywood our main hospital we transported to was Cedars and walking through that ER there was some weird shit stuck in places, when I was in Carson, Torrance Mem had a couple weird ones as well.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
My buddies wife is an ER nurse and works in the Bay Area. She may or may not have a bunch of extra x ray’s of objects they have removed from people’s butts.

They may or may not include:
Barbie Doll heads.
Hot Wheels cars
Literally brought someone in who managed to get their butt stuck on a door knob. Firemen just took the door off the frame and brought patient in to hospital still attached to door. Lol
Billiards balls.
Vibrators that were completely inside of someone.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Wife's aunt was a nurse at hospital in Bakersfield. They kept all the things that people got stuck inside them on a tray. Toys, light bulbs, all sorts of things.
Makes for hilarious stories. The excuses that the patients come up with. Like "I fell on it" was pretty typical.

She retired and ended up working again for an air ambulance. If you know the central valley at all you know about the crazy fog they get. Trying to land a chopper in fog is sketchy. After a couple wild landings and an autorotate she quit that.

HocusPocus

Stihl Outdoor Power Equip
Reaction score
MLhp4SD.jpg

DLC

Reaction score
I guess he missed her lips and it fell into the tuna tunnel never to be seen again unless surgically removed

Dettom

Reaction score
Back in my patrol days, I took a guy to the ER for a blood draw, from a DUI crash. When he got there, he informed me he had a 3/8 ratchet in his ass. When the doc removed it, he was bellowing in pain. I told him next time, use a smooth handled Snap-On unit instead of the knurl-handled Harbor freight cheapie, it never pays to go cheap when you’re looking for some quality time with your own butt...A string of invectives followed.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
GF is On Call Nurse at hospital surgery center last night. Gets called about 10 pm for an emergency surgery for a woman with a knife stuck in her gut. Goes in and it's a woman with a chapstick stuck in her urethra. Her BF put it there and got stuck. Doc had to extract. Apparently it was one of those "Soft Lips" brand pencil lip liners women use. There you go!!! Now you guys are up to date!!! If this post is in the wrong section, please move to the RDP Health & Wellness section or the RDP Weirdo Section....or BOTH. o_O ;)

For All The Wierdo's In Here😲

AND!!

You are the one who Found and Posted it.

What were you Searching for?

😰

Dettom

Reaction score
Wife's aunt was a nurse at hospital in Bakersfield. They kept all the things that people got stuck inside them on a tray. Toys, light bulbs, all sorts of things.
Makes for hilarious stories. The excuses that the patients come up with. Like "I fell on it" was pretty typical.

She retired and ended up working again for an air ambulance. If you know the central valley at all you know about the crazy fog they get. Trying to land a chopper in fog is sketchy. After a couple wild landings and an autorotate she quit that.
“I fell on it”. That is used more commonly than you might think. For example, rape cases that were totally fabricated because wife/girlfriend couldn’t explain why she didn’t come home one night. I had one tell me, she was walking through a field when she fell and ended up with a dick in her ass.... I asked her if it was growing out of the ground and could she show me this Field of Dicks..can’t make this shit up.

500bbc

Reaction score
“I fell on it”. That is used more commonly than you might think. For example, rape cases that were totally fabricated because wife/girlfriend couldn’t explain why she didn’t come home one night. I had one tell me, she was walking through a field when she fell and ended up with a dick in her ass.... I asked her if it was growing out of the ground and could she show me this Field of Dicks..can’t make this shit up.
Was it Cardi B?

Runs2rch

Reaction score

Exactly! My wife is in the ER. Plenty of I fell on it stories.

Hose nozzles are frequent offenders hahaha.

Oh you know just a little naked watering I like to do!

boatnam2

Reaction score
I know one thing, don't use a tickle anti perspirant bottle and throw it under the bird cage next to bed. Well that's what a friend told me.

nameisbond

Reaction score
In middle school, me and a buddy over at a girls house. We snooped around her bedroom and found a vacuum cleaner attachment under her bed. We figured out right away what she was doing. I dated her for awhile because of it!

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
NOW...SEE, that's the shit right there that I didn't need to know about!!! I already know too much with the initial information.

Who cums up with this shit???

RDP is either a wealth of useful information or mind rape of shit you can never erase. o_O
One time I was trying to show a friend that move that was put out called Pegged. So I Googled, "Pegged Movie". That's when I realized the strap-on genre had a name, pegging. LOL

Rayson1971

Reaction score
Back in my patrol days, I took a guy to the ER for a blood draw, from a DUI crash. When he got there, he informed me he had a 3/8 ratchet in his ass. When the doc removed it, he was bellowing in pain. I told him next time, use a smooth handled Snap-On unit instead of the knurl-handled Harbor freight cheapie, it never pays to go cheap when you’re looking for some quality time with your own butt...A string of invectives followed.
Would've been funnier if it was the infamous 10mm socket.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
Brother is a nurse and worked the night shift at scrips hospital in hill crest San Diego. He would get calls all the time to go see what one of the guys got stuck in their butts after a long night of partying. A liter bottle of coke/and two headed dildo just to name a couple.

Starloans

Reaction score
For All The Wierdo's In Here😲

AND!!

You are the one who Found and Posted it.

What were you Searching for?

😰

FOUND IT????? SEARCHING FOR IT?????

Did you read the fucking post or UNDERSTAND IT????

IT......came home from work in the form of my nurse girlfriend and TOLD ME ABOUT IT.

It's a REAL story, not some shit I found on the internet. SMH

Starloans

Reaction score
Brother is a nurse and worked the night shift at scrips hospital in hill crest San Diego. He would get calls all the time to go see what one of the guys got stuck in their butts after a long night of partying. A liter bottle of coke/and two headed dildo just to name a couple.

This thread was doing just fine until you had to go and mention HILLCREST and TWO HEADED DILDOS.....😵

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
Sorry I guess I could’ve mentioned the female stripper that had a thing for stuffed animals!

riverroyal

Reaction score
I see no problem with this. Doesn’t effect me, so enjoy.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
No actual kids toys stuffed animals the bigger the better! Apparently she started with the ones like you win in the crane machines at pizza places.