WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Carson shooting, Gettin crazy out there folks

4Waters

Reaction score
Agreed, first shot came from inside but both guys outside were packin so they were up to no good anyways.

Edit: retracted, see post 4

DLC

Reaction score
They better get some more cameras set up around the house!

Sherpa

Reaction score
homeowner is dirty......

this exact scenario happened to a young guy who went to wyotech in my class........ he had been playing "friendly weed supplier" for a few years in high school, and just after still growing...... by the time I met Eric he was 24, driving a nice lexus, clothes, etc. I figured he was getting straight
with a career.. I think his motive for HVAC school was to figure out his own A/C systems for his grow house..... yep, grow house...
he rented a place in oakland, had guys bypass the meter, and thought everything was going great. I kept telling him to get outta that racket.
that he's nice a kid to go to prison...... he still lived at home with him mom. his dad had passed.

one night at about 10pm someone knocked on his front door... he asnwered... and was met with a guy dumping a full magazine of 9mm into him. he died in the entryway of his moms house. nobody ever caught for the murder....... sad ending to a really nice kid.

who says pot isn't dangerous?

--Sherpa

4Waters

Reaction score
I spent a year in Carson, couple shootings a week, Budlong Ave. is a superhighway for gang activity lots of shootings either on Budlong or a cross of Budlong.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Does the news reporter really need a mask on?
Apparently they need body armor...
But the masks save lives:rolleyes:

As for the homeowners, some way some how, someone has a connection to something. Home invasion, you don't start shooting from the get go.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
When I was living in a nice apartment complex in mission Viejo a couple of kids in apartment across from mine decided they wanted to be drug dealers. Young kids parents paying rent. Didn’t end well came home from work and couldn’t pull in because of the crime scene investigation set up. Found out later the real gangsters came looking for something and didn’t like there answer.