WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Biden’s New Year’s fail

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
You want a preview of the next 4 years of a Biden presidency....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a Disgrace. He is going to lead this Nation? and undo everything President Trump has accomplished.

If anyone complains to me about anything that is going to happen soon with this Fraud, I'm telling them you had a Chance, and sure didn't appreciate everything President Sacrificed for this Country and You and I. 😟

charred1

Reaction score
To quote a buddy of mine after our debate over the presidential candidates a few months back. Mind you, he hates Trump and for the last 4 years he blasted all his Trump supporter friends a borage of Trump memes.

“You guys should be stoked....it’s way more fun to throw stones and talk shit than have to defend your candidate.”

Seeing videos and other comments this donkey Biden says...well, Let the stone throwing and shit talking begin! Lol

Last edited:

copterzach

Reaction score
I like how he had to explain his kids are grown now. Yeah no shit, most people with dementia have been through the raising kids phase by now.

I would love to hear the phone to Hunter at midnight. I am sure he was having way more fun than the law allows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2Driver

Reaction score
10D696C7-B6AB-4906-9F0C-74782DDEF05A.jpeg

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Biden s lost . Low energy
And he want to be number one .
Damn joke

SkyDirtWaterguy

Reaction score
He doesn't know if its 12am or 12pm! China and Russia are going to capitalize on this weak, old man the next four years and Own this country.....

Last edited:

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Joe reminds me of my grandmother
She had dementia. He absolutely has the signs

WYRD

Reaction score
For the good of the country I pray he can hold it together and kick the can down the road for the next four years

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
The really sad thing is if you ask a Biden voter why they thought he was the better candidate most answer because they didn’t like Trump. In essence it didn’t matter who was in the democratic candidate position.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
The really sad thing is if you ask a Biden voter why they thought he was the better candidate most answer because they didn’t like Trump. In essence it didn’t matter who was in the democratic candidate position.
And if you ask them why they don't like Trump, at least half have no clue, and the other half will give you CNN spin.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Honest question. How hard must it be for his wife to sit there and know her husband will be suicided soon?

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Honest question. How hard must it be for his wife to sit there and know her husband will be suicided soon?
Can't even remember why but just yesterday I said he's he next Epstein.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Just like 4 years ago. Anybody but Hillary..:cool: