WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey LAM ..picked up a new boat..

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Picked this thing up over the weekend.. lavey nuera 26. What a difference in ride from my old essex.. like a Cadillac. Pretty stoked for this upcoming season!!
IMG953754.jpg
IMG953753.jpg
image000000(3).jpg

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
My bucket list boat. Nice work and congrats.

Although I think my Essex Sterling rides pretty good, compared to my Lavey Sebring anyway, I feel that 26 would be the perfect river lake combo boat.

boataholic

Reaction score
Congrats... the family is going to love it. Perfect family boat!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Yes, seriously, let us know. Lavey is definitely at the top of my list now for a replacement boat. I really think it will handle the rough stuff great.

Let us know what it's got option wise: Motor (ETA: you mentioned 496HO), drive, trim tabs (if any) gas tank size, etc.

I've heard that the 26 isn't a speed demon but the ride is the cat's ass. Where I'd use it, its all about the ride, lake's got a speed limit.

If I did a 26 it would be Open Bow Walk Through to match what I've already got which I like a lot.

Last edited:

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Yes, seriously, let us know. Lavey is definitely at the top of my list now for a replacement boat. I really think it will handle the rough stuff great.

Let us know what it's got option wise: Motor (ETA: you mentioned 496HO), drive, trim tabs (if any) gas tank size, etc.

I've heard that the 26 isn't a speed demon but the ride is the cat's ass. Where I'd use it, its all about the ride, lake's got a speed limit.

If I did a 26 it would be Open Bow Walk Through to match what I've already got which I like a lot.
It's by no means a speed demon.. built like a brick shit house! Heavy!! It did get to 60mph alot quicker than I thought it would...and that's fast enough for me and the family. No tabs on this one. 80 gallon tank. This thing planes super fast ..running a 24p bravo 1 prop. We boat parker and havasu.. we were getting beat up in our 22 essex on the strip as we mostly are able to only boat weekends. Problem solved with this boat. Cabin is huge also.

traquer

Reaction score
Nice boat! I'm an Essex guy but one of these are on my radar for the next one. Love it

1tonfun

Reaction score
Damn, you beat me to it. I had been eye balling that one for the last couple of days.

Last edited:

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Killer upgrade there, we will see you at the dam run this year it looks like. Yank those inversion plates out and let’s rip.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Nice ride very clean. When we had our 236 built, it was down to that and a Nu Era 24. While I'm very happy with the performance of the 236 I sometimes wish I had went with the rough water ride, but that wasn't my priority 12 years ago. Enjoy.

Last edited: