WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LAPD demands Cops near DC riots be interviewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
If they went inside Capital or breached fences, they made their own beds. If they attended the rally and left, let the lawsuits fly. Social media accounts already under review.
Mandatory interrogation by FBI agents

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I can understand if they went in the Capitol Building and did some damage. Other than that I have no problem and would expect some police to have attended if off duty. No issue what so ever

I am sure you have to be careful here but what is your take LR2?

stevesdcb

Reaction score
If they went inside Capital or breached fences, they made their own beds. If they attended the rally and left, let the lawsuits fly. Social media accounts already under review.
Mandatory interrogation by FBI agents
Guess the FBI has nothing better to investigate.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I can understand if they went in the Capitol Building and did some damage. Other than that I have no problem and would expect some police to have attended if off duty. No issue what so ever

I am sure you have to be careful here but what is your take LR2?
There are cameras all over the Capital and perimeter of the buildings that were breached.
I know several Cops notified their command they were going to DC off duty to cover their ass.
We all have hiring , ID photos. The FBI can look at those photos (all) , then if a match happens, deal with the individual that was spotted inside the. Building.
Our own Chief took a knee with BLM as did several Lieutenants and nothing became of it.
To go after Cops that merely attended a political rally is crossing lines that will have litigation in the city paying out for retaliation.
Shaky ground in my opinion (ordering Cops to be interviewed by the FBI for merely being in DC.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
There are cameras all over the Capital and perimeter of the buildings that were breached.
I know several Cops notified their command they were going to DC off duty to cover their ass.
We all have hiring , ID photos. The FBI can look at those photos (all) , then if a match happens, deal with the individual that was spotted inside the. Building.
Our own Chief took a knee with BLM as did several Lieutenants and nothing became of it.
To go after Cops that merely attended a political rally is crossing lines that will have litigation in the city paying out for retaliation.
Shaky ground in my opinion (ordering Cops to be interviewed by the FBI for merely being in DC.

They should have kept their masks on. :)

As a whole separate conversation I was wondering the other day about how badly masks are going to screw up facial recognition.

Masks are actually a step forward for personal privacy.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I dont see where they can be compelled to say anything about their off duty time unless they are a subject of an investigation and their off time is relevant to the investigation. I wouldn't say shit. There is no way for them to know you were there unless you posted something or told others you were going. How can they legally compel you to be interviewed by the FBI? Are you a witness or a subject?

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I dont see where they can be compelled to say anything about their off duty time unless they are a subject of an investigation and their off time is relevant to the investigation. I wouldn't say shit. There is no way for them to know you were there unless you posted something or told others you were going. How can they legally compel you to be interviewed by the FBI? Are you a witness or a subject?

Thats another thing he said...."I wouldn't put my hand up"

LowRiver2

Reaction score

Yes, while the Cops don’t have to say anything , IA will no doubt be scanning social media For any posts

One Captain admitted going to rally and is being looked at.
Guy has good reputation with Cops, no wonder he is a target by the kneeling Chief

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Yes, while the Cops don’t have to say anything , IA will no doubt be scanning social media For any posts

One Captain admitted going to rally and is being looked at.
Guy has good reputation with Cops, no wonder he is a target by the kneeling Chief
Meanwhile in Sacramento, Chief was on his knee along with the Mayor sometime around March of last year. For me, it was pretty disturbing to see. Catering to these ignorant thugs, absolutely f....g ridiculous.

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
I believe this is just the beginning of their fascist attack on conservatives. They declare anyone that was in Washington a terrorist. Then anyone displaying MAGA gear as terrorists. The next logical step for them would be anyone that voted for Trump. They can then use the FBI and Homeland Security as their Gestapo to rounds us up and put us in their camp to "cleanse us".

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I believe this is just the beginning of their fascist attack on conservatives. They declare anyone that was in Washington a terrorist. Then anyone displaying MAGA gear as terrorists. The next logical step for them would be anyone that voted for Trump. They can then use the FBI and Homeland Security as their Gestapo to rounds us up and put us in their camp to "cleanse us".

Trump gear is the new white hood!!

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Sounds like a nice retirement law suit over first amendment violations.

HotRod82

Reaction score

Totally agree. Then add in being banned from banking institutions, airlines, and cellphone companies. One thing I think will be a surprise to the spooks is the amount of resistance they run into if it ever gets that far.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Your Chief took a knee with BLM? And your head didn’t explode?!

530RL

Reaction score
Given the conclusions by Trump and his supporters that it was all ANTIFA and BLM that went into the Capitol facility, I would think people would be glad the FBI and the Justice Department wants to investigate and jail ANTIFA and BLM for breaking the law and inciting a riot/insurrection? Isn’t it finally time after the summer of violence and looting?

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Your Chief took a knee with BLM? And your head didn’t explode?!
He is the appointed chief by the mayor. He took a knee with BLM, who as a group condones KILLING Cops.
Here is a pic of him pressure washing his home/driveway after BLM came into his gated community and spray painted his home. This was two months later:
He has 0 support from about 90% of the force.
631C029F-0EFD-40B5-8B4C-A872F14EC65F.jpeg
1659C3FF-776F-45CC-992C-3BE112E0D283.jpeg

just_floatin

Reaction score
Given the conclusions by Trump and his supporters that it was all ANTIFA and BLM that went into the Capitol facility, I would think people would be glad the FBI and the Justice Department wants to investigate and jail ANTIFA and BLM for breaking the law and inciting a riot/insurrection? Isn’t it finally time after the summer of violence and looting?
There definitely was Q and Trumpsters engaged in the proverbial siege with 5 deaths reported. One by suicide after the fact, but why not add that metric to the total body count to fit the narrative. Let us know when Antifa and BLM are placed on the no fly list or no longer in the catch and release program funded by Hollywood and $oros. SMH

stevesdcb

Reaction score
You always have a rather bizarre way of viewing the issues. How about the the FBI getting involved when ANTIFA initially launched riots across the country, approximately 10 months ago, at which time numerous cops were killed & injured along with innocent civilians, not to mention the enormous property damage. These were very coordinated events sponsored by big money. Where was the F.......G FBI then?
It’s so obvious a 3 rd grader can see the corruption but you continue to throw out circle talk.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
There is 0 equality in the investigation of agitators from both sides.
For you to turn a blind eye on 20+ Cops killed by Antifa and BLM but focus on the murder of one speaks volumes of your “scales of justice “

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Give in to the mob and take a knee and they will come back for more. As seen by the pics above - good to see him pressure washing his own house.

For you to turn a blind eye on 20+ Cops killed by Antifa and BLM but focus on the murder of one speaks volumes of your “scales of justice “

He's just another one of the agitators in the dungeon as they post to justify their anti-American beliefs while poking the bear on a daily basis

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
He is the appointed chief by the mayor. He took a knee with BLM, who as a group condones KILLING Cops.
Here is a pic of him pressure washing his home/driveway after BLM came into his gated community and spray painted his home. This was two months later:
View attachment 961263 View attachment 961264
I'd say the reality of BLM is somewhat different than you propose. Other than a common belief that black lives are just as important as white lives (a premise I'd certainly take a knee to as well), there is no uniform group ideology to BLM. At one end, yes there are the anarchists and outright thugs chanting "Fry them like bacon!" and I share your loathing for them. On the other end are people who would point out that under two identical fact patterns one involving a black man and the other involving a white man, the black man is statistically more likely to get shot and we should work to figure out why and reduce that disparity. If your chief wants to take a knee in recognition of that concern, good for him. I suspect even you tire of responding to 5150 calls and can see there's something in our system which is broken that could be handled better somehow.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
I'd say the reality of BLM is somewhat different than you propose. Other than a common belief that black lives are just as important as white lives (a premise I'd certainly take a knee to as well), there is no uniform group ideology to BLM. At one end, yes there are the anarchists and outright thugs chanting "Fry them like bacon!" and I share your loathing for them. On the other end are people who would point out that under two identical fact patterns one involving a black man and the other involving a white man, the black man is statistically more likely to get shot and we should work to figure out why and reduce that disparity. If your chief wants to take a knee in recognition of that concern, good for him. I suspect even you tire of responding to 5150 calls and can see there's something in our system which is broken that could be handled better somehow.
The Black culture has some serious issues that are not being honestly dealt with. These issues are often the ”ROOT“ of their inability to adapt to society. Taking a knee is not going to solve shit!

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
The Black culture has some serious issues that are not being honestly dealt with. These issues are often the ”ROOT“ of their inability to adapt to society. Taking a knee is not going to solve shit!
Remember the circumstances of the Philando Castille shooting? So long as shit like that is happening, I think your have to agree that our entire society has some serious issues that are not being honestly dealt with.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Again
Your small department experience doesn’t have the Varsity FACTS:

In Police shootings Nationwide, the ONLY rise in stats in an Officer shooting a Black person is in reaching for a perceived weapon
That percentage ?

14%
That’s FBI uniform crime stats

So your “feelings” about injustice are factually UNFOUNDED

As for BLM organized SOP’s
I’d hope you are smart enough to know they were coached by the lawyers guild of America snd the ACLU to be “not an organization by design”

Much easier to not be held accountable

look it up and learn
You’re welcome for your free education

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Remember the circumstances of the Philando Castille shooting? So long as shit like that is happening, I think your have to agree that our entire society has some serious issues that are not being honestly dealt with.
Michael Brown Shooting:
Justified or not?
Your answer will show you either understand Graham V Connor or not
Yes or no?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Michael Brown Shooting:
Justified or not?
Yes or no?
Justified, as I've said here previously. Castille?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
And here's another question for you. Let's assume for a moment that the officer who shot Philando Castille had no animus against Castille but rather made an honest mistake and thought Castille was an imminent threat. Would the officer have been less inclined to have made that mistake i f her pulled over an old white couple who warned him they had a CCW? And even where an error by the officer is exculpatory, are shootings like Castille and Tamir Rice any less tragic? Lawful but awful. Well as LEOs, I think we gotta own that and try to explain how mistakes are made and what we can do to decrease their frequency, rather than simply paint every Breona Taylor as a thug who had it coming.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Videos don’t save your reputation as a supposed Police Officer

10 Black suspects shot in 2019
Only one found After all the hoopla to be criminal
You justify 20 dead Cops in riots for one criminal Cop shooting ?
You are the problem
10 black suspects shot in 2019? What???

And as I said, I think lawful but awful is the far more likely scenario which we need to work with the community to understand and reduce. And no cop killing is every justifiable.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Videos don’t save your reputation as a supposed Police Officer

10 Black suspects shot in 2019
Only one found After all the hoopla to be criminal
You justify 20 dead Cops in riots for one criminal Cop shooting ?
You are the problem

lbhsbz

Reaction score
And here's another question for you. Let's assume for a moment that the officer who shot Philando Castille had no animus against Castille but rather made an honest mistake and thought Castille was an imminent threat. Would the officer have been less inclined to have made that mistake i f her pulled over an old white couple who warned him they had a CCW? And even where an error by the officer is exculpatory, are shootings like Castille and Tamir Rice any less tragic? Lawful but awful. Well as LEOs, I think we gotta own that and try to explain how mistakes are made and what we can do to decrease their frequency, rather than simply paint every Breona Taylor as a thug who had it coming.

Its not the LEO's job to make sure the suspect doesn't get shot...that's the suspect's job. When pulled over, or when an LEO engages anyone, that anyone should assume, because it is true, that the LEO doesn't know what they're going to do and is prepared to react to a variety of types of hostility. If the suspect cooperates and makes it clear that they will cooperate, there is almost a guarantee that they won't get shot. Don't cooperate?...those odds decrease significantly. Just like the Chris Rock video....how not to get your ass kicked by the police.

I have little simpathy for anyone shot by a cop....they probably earned it.

Skin color is irrelevant

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
Its not the LEO's job to make sure the suspect doesn't get shot...that's the suspect's job. When pulled over, or when an LEO engages anyone, that anyone should assume, because it is true, that the LEO doesn't know what they're going to do and is prepared to react to a variety of types of hostility. If the suspect cooperates and makes it clear that they will cooperate, there is almost a guarantee that they won't get shot. Don't cooperate?...those odds decrease significantly. Just like the Chris Rock video....how not to get your ass kicked by the police.

I have little simpathy for anyone shot by a cop....they probably earned it.

Skin color is irrelevant

Personal accountability is not a concept liberals understand.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
View attachment 961263 View attachment 961264
Wait a second. So your telling me he kneeled down in front of BLM and they still vandalized his house? That's weird he bows down to them and they still hate him. Alot of the current dems and people that vote for them have it coming they're way next. Right after they destroy all republicans.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Michael Brown Shooting:
Justified or not?
Yes or no?
Doubt GMAC has ever worked in real life, use of force situations, where split second decisions are made every hour of every day, 365 days of the year, based on Graham vs Conner or Tennessee vs Garner, I have, you have & do. I’m highly suspect of his credibility for a lot of reasons. Yet, he continues to claim to be some kind of expert in the use of force. Entitled to his opinion. Regarding credibility, HIGHLY questionable.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Doubt GMAC has ever worked in real life, use of force situations, where split second decisions are made every hour of every day, 365 days of the year,
Of course he hasn't...he's a fish and wildlife "cop" who once counted walrus for a whole month

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
There you go again. Who said it was all BLM and ANTIFA? Fact of the matter is they were mixed in that crowd. The tactics they used are just like what they have been doing all summer long. They were part of the group forcing entry. You can play stupid if you want, it doesn't matter to me. Fact also stands that a lot of Trump Supporters were with them. And YES, investigate all those involved in actual criminal acts, then go back and start investigating and prosecuting all those that did the exact same thing all summer long. Then go back and investigate all those politicians who supported them. Should clean up the Libturd party nicely.

530RL

Reaction score

Exactly, as all should be prosecuted equally.

Which is why it is nice to see the FBI finally going after Antifa and BLM in this case, the primary actors and instigators of this insurrection according to Trump and his supporters. 👍👍👍

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Lol....

just_floatin

Reaction score

Which is why it is nice to see the FBI finally going after Antifa and BLM in this case, the primary actors and instigators of this insurrection according to Trump and his supporters. 👍👍👍
Yeah what an honor. The fbi actually engaging and doing the job “We The People” fund 🤡

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

We'll see about that and maybe, just maybe they'll go after the Lincoln Butt Pirates for sexual harassing young men. 😂

Reactions: t&y
Status
Not open for further replies.