WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

White House Resolute Desk

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Just read Trump is undecided if he will leave a letter for the next guy as has been tradition. What would you write? :p

sintax

Reaction score
The boss move would be to have someone come in and carve a bad ass trump mural across the whole desk surface for ol sleepy

74 spectra20 v-drive

74 spectra20 v-drive
Reaction score
Here is what I would leave.... "Hey Joe, Remember when you said you would like to take me out behind the gym and kick my ass...I am waiting in the rose garden, and bring your son I'll kick his ass too" Ol' Joe is a cocky SOB and has needed to have his ass kicked for 40 years, I was watching a clip of him from about a year ago and he was poking his finger in a guys chest with all of his security standing around... oh man.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Put in a good word for me with Merrick Garland.

Cnn Sheep.jpg

Really Jenny?

Yore magic negro and tons of his administration would have bullets in their heads if the DOJ was worth a shit. It is mind boggling how spineless you are to not accept what's going on right in front of yore face.

The government is corrupt to the bone and you simply cheer lead for them............................sickening. 👎

RodnJen

Reaction score
View attachment 961994

Really Jenny?

Yore magic negro and tons of his administration would have bullets in their heads if the DOJ was worth a shit. It is mind boggling how spineless you are to not accept what's going on right in front of yore face.

The government is corrupt to the bone and you simply cheer lead for them............................sickening. 👎

It's easier for you that way isn't it. You know, your own reality.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
It's easier for you that way isn't it. You know, your own reality.

I agreed with you yesterday about the economic situation under Trump. While it was good for many on the surface, the true picture of an economy is judged by rates, you know it, I know it. The reason for it was/is the Fed is pumping money into the market and simply printing to the moon as they did for Obama and will for Biden.

You should try admitting the truth every once in awhile, it warrants credibility. You know your boy and his crew brought false charges against my President in regards to the Russia collusion scam and surveilled his administration illegally. The 1st Impeachment was nonsense and the 2nd Impeachment will be proven to be complete BS also, yet you still don't have the balls to admit it and why you'll always be known as Jenny. 👎

RodnJen

Reaction score
I agreed with you yesterday about the economic situation under Trump. While it was good for many on the surface, the true picture of an economy is judged by rates, you know it, I know it. The reason for it was/is the Fed is pumping money into the market and simply printing to the moon as they did for Obama and will for Biden.

You should try admitting the truth every once in awhile, it warrants credibility. You know your boy and his crew brought false charges against my President in regards to the Russia collusion scam and surveilled his administration illegally. The 1st Impeachment was nonsense and the 2nd Impeachment will be proven to be complete BS also, yet you still don't have the balls to admit it and why you'll always be known as Jenny. 👎

Thanks for the compliment.

You may remember I wasn't a fan of the last impeachment process. Not saying he didn't deserve it, just thought it was a waste of time and resources. The Country would be much better served by Congress doing the work of the people. Now that he has been voted out, it's time they get on with it.

thetub

Reaction score

You may remember I wasn't a fan of the last impeachment process. Not saying he didn't deserve it, just thought it was a waste of time and resources. The Country would be much better served by Congress doing the work of the people. Now that he has been voted out, it's time they get on with it.

ya work for the people like the billions they just gave away for foreign aid , just a way to funnel money to corrupt backroom deals and get it laundered back to themselves...

dont be so naive

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Now you and yore RINO frauds can get to work...................... 😂

I shouldn't have expected anything less Jenny. 👎

No balls F U .gif

530RL

Reaction score
Request for a valid Pardon? 😂😂

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
My 16yo daughter had a good idea...sticky notes hidden everywhere saying "Cheater" or such. Enough that are stashed away to be found for years...