WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Turns out Jon Bon Jovi is a pretty nice guy.

sirbob

Reaction score
He has been filming a video all day at the Biltmore where I have been staying. I passed him 3 times today and every time he nodded or said hello. The meeting I’ve been in today is right next the room the are using for a green room for the video shoot.

I know the inmates would much rather see pics of the 1/2 dozen smoke show models that are here but I feel a little creepy taking pics of them.

After he seemed so welcoming I decided to ask for a pic - he was very generous and polite. In truth I’m not really a fan of his music but have to respect his success and more importantly how genuinely nice he was as I watched him interact with people today.

7E9F56B9-0A00-4E72-B567-9CE120EE5769.jpeg

Last edited:

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
He has been filming a video all day at the Biltmore where I have been staying. I passed him 3 times today and every time he nodded or said hello. The meeting I’ve been in today is right next the room the are using for a green room for the video shoot.

I know the inmates would much rather see pics of the 1/2 dozen smoke show models that are here but I feel a little creepy taking pics of them.

After he seemed so welcoming I decided to ask for a pic - he was very generous and polite. In truth I’m not really a fan of his music but have to respect his success and more importantly how genuinely nice he was as I watched interact with people today.

View attachment 962623

That is awesome! I have heard the same thing from others. Just a nice guy!

On another note... 🖕 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🖕 MASKS!!

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
He was married to Heather Locklear, and you didn’t ask to sniff his fingers? [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Ritchy Sambora was married to Heather Locklear, so was Tommy Lee. Mentally she’s gone off the deep end....too bad, she was one of my fantasy babes in the 80 and 90’s.

wallnutz

Reaction score
He was married to Heather Locklear, and you didn’t ask to sniff his fingers? [emoji4]

Lol to bad he wasn’t married to her, his band mate Richie Sambora was.
Its to bad Bon Jovi is a giant lib, used to like him when I was a kid chasing girls with big hair.😂

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
The L.A. Biltmore? If so that place is super cool with a lot of history. I crawled over that place...found some really interesting stuff.

DWC

Reaction score
Always cool to hear when somebody that has been famous for so long is still somewhat down to earth. Dude is a flat out legend. Would be awesome to have a couple beers and hear his stories. I’d say trade stories but my craziest shit wouldn’t make his top 100

Tank

Reaction score
The L.A. Biltmore? If so that place is super cool with a lot of history. I crawled over that place...found some really interesting stuff.
Think he’s still in Lauderdale

nameisbond

Reaction score
He was on the same plane as me and my family going to Vancouver from LA. It was the height of their popularity, 1986. A few other teens on the plane. He signed autographs for everyone. He was nice then too.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Who’s this with him in the video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sirbob

Reaction score
Think he’s still in Lauderdale

I was in Ft Lauderdale yesterday - I’m staying at the Biltmore in Miami. The Millennial Biltmore downtown LA looks very similar inside to this one - this was built in 1926 and the wood work and ceilings are epic - he has been using parts of the hotel with the most ornate looks - the ball room and court yard they did a few scenes in are historically beautiful if you appreciate old historical architecture.

I’m looking forward to seeing the video when it comes out.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
I disagree with his politics, but it's good to see a first hand account of him being somewhat down to earth.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
My Aunt and Cousin traveled with Bon Jovi on their tour in Russia back in the 90's. They said they were all really nice folks.

On a side note, a buddy of mine back then was in the Living In Sin video. He the main Characters boyfriend.

Sent From Tapatalk

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
In truth I’m not really a fan of his music but have to respect his success and more importantly how genuinely nice he was as I watched him interact with people today.

This week, I somehow got on a playlist of his newer music...it was actually pretty good mellow music.

Sent From Tapatalk

RodnJen

Reaction score

After he seemed so welcoming I decided to ask for a pic - he was very generous and polite. In truth I’m not really a fan of his music but have to respect his success and more importantly how genuinely nice he was as I watched him interact with people today.

View attachment 962623

Beautiful old hotel, great pool.

dribble

Reaction score
Lol to bad he wasn’t married to her, his band mate Richie Sambora was.
Its to bad Bon Jovi is a giant lib, used to like him when I was a kid chasing girls with big hair.😂
He is married to his high school sweetheart and has been for almost forty years. He supports 35 different charities. He truly is a good guy.

J.P.

Reaction score
I heard he has an uncle connected to or in the Dem party.

rrrr

Reaction score
He supports 35 different charities. He truly is a good guy.

Nice to see someone that doesn't just spout off their mouth about the less fortunate or use them for props in political speech. He lives it.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I like Bom Jovi music now.

But back in the day I thought it was bubble-gum rock.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
A recently separated friend of mine and wifey loves Jon Bon.
I texted her Bobs pics this morning.
She loved it. 😊

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
I grew up on his music and still like it to this day.....

As far as politics, he may be way left but in reality he is not terribly obnoxious about it. We are all entitled to our own view.