WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I want this fella to be my Amazon delivery man.

Mhemperly

Reaction score
When I watch this... I can hear my Grandmother telling me “the only thing that would bring tears to your grandfathers eyes was the American flag” Miss them both very much and I’m grateful for their generation!

Thank you for your service Sir!

made my eyes water!

4Waters

Reaction score
When I watch this... I can hear my Grandmother telling me “the only thing that would bring tears to your grandfathers eyes was the American flag” Miss them both very much and I’m grateful for their generation!

Thank you for your service Sir!

made my eyes water!
I get wet eyes every time I put my flag up.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Great video but......ring only records 30-45 second clips. I have become quite cynical of pretty much everything found online

I belive the newer ones can be set on a record time. And also can be set to record as long as it has something in its sensor. I just got a 2min video of a guy stealing lumber off my jobsite from the neighbor's ring acrossed the street. Couldt identify ahit at that distance though..

WYRD

Reaction score
Great video but......ring only records 30-45 second clips. I have become quite cynical of pretty much everything found online
I think I'm going to jump on that bandwagon too The wind isn't even blowing.

But very cool if true

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I belive the newer ones can be set on a record time. And also can be set to record as long as it has something in its sensor. I just got a 2min video of a guy stealing lumber off my jobsite from the neighbor's ring acrossed the street. Couldt identify ahit at that distance though..
Does really it matter? The reaction he had to hearing something land behind him looked pretty genuine.
JWR above may be correct. Even my Wyze cams now offer cloud storage to record/store continuous video if motion and/or sound is detected.

floatn turd

Reaction score
I wish I send him a gift card to say Thank You. (not an Amazon one)

And

Sadly, if that video did go Viral. That honorable man would be torn apart, called a racist and demonized for folding that flag.

This country is "lost" for the most part.
In my opinion anyway.

😑
FT

rush1

Reaction score
That's a man who doesn't kneel for anything other than God almighty himself! God bless the USA and our Veterans.

BlowMe

Reaction score
Absolutely incredible. This world is gonna be at a huge loss when all of the greatest generation are gone...the brave and hardworking men and women that truly made this great country what it is and stands for....thank you sir!!! Damn eyes are leakin

Magic Mike

Reaction score
I was thinking, what a great video I needed that. When he saluted the flag, I teared up hard...

golakers

Reaction score
Remember 9/11. Everyone was flying old glory and proud to be American. Sad, but that’s when we were truly UNITED!!!

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I think I'm going to jump on that bandwagon too The wind isn't even blowing.

But very cool if true
The video is pieced together. You can see the edit right before the flag falls. Also, the wind is blowing before the flag falls, you can see the top of the trees (or is it Bamboo?) blowing around pretty good. When the flag falls after the cut in video, it zooms in and you can't see the trees much at all at that point.

Mototrig

Reaction score
Just about the most amazing moment that could ever be captured on Ring cam.

Thank you good sir for your honor, commitment & devotion to duty.

respect-davis-boreanaz.gif

TomD

Breathing Member
Reaction score
A true AMERICAN right there. Not a Democrat, not a Republican, just a AMERICAN doing the right thing for his countries flag.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Just about the most amazing moment that could ever be captured on Ring cam.

Thank you good sir for your honor, commitment & devotion to duty.

View attachment 963922

Not to change the subject but this reminded me of a movie with Kevin Bacon its called Taking Chance.
It's about what happens when a soldier is killed and how he gets home. I may have been eating some onions in parts!

Mototrig

Reaction score
Not to change the subject but this reminded me of a movie with Kevin Bacon its called Taking Chance.
It's about what happens when a soldier is killed and how he gets home. I may have been eating some onions in parts!
I'll have to check it out

skiracr

Catalina Ski Race, Boat # 222
Reaction score

A great documentary movie! The parts when they are preparing his uniform is truly touching...no one will ever see, but it is absolutely perfect and polished.