WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2021 Stock Market

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Yea. You know as well as I do what happens when the have nots get one up on the haves.

It does not happen often, but they will find a way to get even.

I agree they will figure out another mechanism to manipulate the markets, but from now on they are always going to have to have this sort of "crowdsourced" retail buyer in mind.

I agree with you

I always knew with my business, even though it did very well for over 30 years I would never have "wealth". Don't get me wrong we did very well but......I never have had the ruthlessness of the "wealthy" to obtain that wealth. I gave a lot away to employees etc. I was never greedy and was never driven by the money. I was happy to provide for myself and the employees. To obtain real "wealth" in almost all cases takes someone who is ruthless. Not in all cases but in most cases.

The ones that are under attack by the nerds are ruthless and they will figure out a way to get around it all. Thats what they do. In the mean time they are getting gang fucked up the ass.....lol

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
So the order I placed last night still hasn’t filled but the order I placed right now did. Kind of bullshit but oh well I guess

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
When you selling Tom?

Not till next week. I do have a sell order in for $30. but I am not going to cancel it. The reason why is I have two strikes against me at CS for too many trades too quickly. I only have one more trade before they put me on restrictions for 90 days. So.....I am hesitant to cancel it at this point as it was in before they notified me. I would be extremely happy with the $30. price and will go from there. I wouldn't expect for that to be filled until next week anyhow.....

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
So the order I placed last night still hasn’t filled but the order I placed right now did. Kind of bullshit but oh well I guess

Maybe you aren't allowed to trade after or before the markets open?

Xring01

Reaction score
Come on AMC!
$16 is a key level to watch...
If it gets above it can run.... I have a feeling it hits that and retreats back down

edited...
Called that one.... now, does it bounce at the $15.21 Key level or drop below it.... ????

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Because to destroying the nerds will take destroying themselves, and they aren't willing to do that.... at this point. They whole system is not going to collapse, but be sure the hedge fund managers will make sure this can never happen again.
AND, without risking this getting bumped over to the P&G, has huge political implications on the back end.
This shit is redpilling normies that wouldve normally turned a blind eye.
its glorious

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
AMC.....PUSH THRU THAT $16. RANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every dollar up we will have to kick the door open.....lol

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I am going to go buy some drinks so I can be here watching that last hour......

as they say......HOLD THE LINE NERDS! DO NOT SELL! LOL

Xring01

Reaction score
Here is my AMC Chart...
It may help you guys see what I see, and why I do what I do, when I do it....
Key Levels are the lines I draw... white lines... horizantal lines
The others are "Trend Lines".

1611940387316.png

When a stock breaks thru a key level on an up trend, it tends to bounce up...
When a stock breakes thru a key level on a down trend, it tends to go down..
My day trding strategys are simple. try to get in on the level breaks thru, both long and short sometimes.
I literally look at where its at, where it can go..... and Risk $50, to make $150.... Or risk $100, to make $300...
All depends how confident I am in the "Set up", Hype, volume, volatility etc etc etc...
Sometimes I am right, and some times I am wrong...
But by looking at charts they way I mark this up... My win rates have gone way up.

I used to get caught in the false breakouts to frequently... but back then I wasn't managing the risk properly... and I was getting in to fast due to FOMO... Learnign patience... if a order doesnt fill because stock breaks up to fast... I dont chase it... Trade volume has gone down, alot more green trades.

Last edited:

attitude

Reaction score
$16 is a key level to watch...
If it gets above it can run.... I have a feeling it hits that and retreats back down

edited...
Called that one.... now, does it bounce at the $15.21 Key level or drop below it.... ????
It’s trying!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I feel like a vagina just putting my money in savings.

No way in hell am I touching any of this now.

You could just put in a small amount which increases the fun to be participating. Sort of like getting a square for 5 bucks at the Super Bowl party.....

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
another thing before I make my liquor store run.....

If in fact the brokerages are selling other LT-blue chip stocks to cover some of this.....expect an acceleration of selling in the market as these short stocks go up in that last 30-60 minutes of the market.

JLG614

Signature Garage Design / Epoxy Flooring
Reaction score
I'm in AMC at $9. I was planning on selling at $18? double my money and get out or should i hold?

c_land

Reaction score
Here is my AMC Chart...
It may help you guys see what I see, and why I do what I do, when I do it....
Key Levels are the lines I draw... white lines... horizantal lines
The others are "Trend Lines".

View attachment 967680

So deviation too far from your key level and you'll typically see a correction in the opposite direction?

HCP3

Reaction score
I can't get Robinhood to transfer funds. "Error. Try again later." Pile of shit.

boatnam2

Reaction score
That was like watching horse pull up towards finish line, can't wait for next race!

Xring01

Reaction score
I'm in AMC at $9. I was planning on selling at $18? double my money and get out or should i hold?
With the market down $600, you might want to take your profits today.... re evaluate later if you want back in.

TimeBandit

Reaction score
The markets are down bigly today, losing more than they made up yesterday while the retail traders were shut out.

I feel the Reddit stocks are being held back by the lack of euphoria in the general market... still fun to watch.

Nap time, back at the close.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
The REASON why GME and AMC are moving up is because people are BUYING and holding.

Do what you want but you didnt buy the stock because of fundamentals.

there will be IMO a run late today and early Monday before the market opens.

Do your own DD and make your own de.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
The markets are down bigly today, losing more than they made up yesterday while the retail traders were shut out.

I feel the Reddit stocks are being held back by the lack of euphoria in the general market... still fun to watch.

Nap time, back at the close.

the nerd stocks are artificially being suppressed. This has happened many times this week.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Lol I just realized Robin Hood filler my naked stock order at 2.10. I placed it last night. Lol fuck Robinhood

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
$AMC is a buy and hold until MONDAY, if AMC closes above $9 today all the calls expire in the money and market makers will be forced to buy shares back at a premium, therefore on Monday the price would rocket officially starting the AMC short squeeze.

HOLD YOU FUCKS

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Here ya go guys.......For the weak hands

RobertA42 minutes ago
$AMC... Man Of The Hour: David Portnoy (BARSTOOL founder & president) today on Fox Business.... Invested $2mil (paid top dollar) in the heavily shorted stocks yesterday to support the cause... YES, he is in $AMC for the long haul, he said. By the end of the day yesterday, he was down $700,000. Today, at the time of the interview, he was only down $200,000 but said he is still in for the duration.... He said, and I quote: "Robinhood STOLE money from its clients"... BRAVO David Portnoy... YOU get it!!!.... PLEASE LIKE and or cut and paste to keep it at the top.... EVEN AOC and Ted Cruz agree on what RH did was wrong.... Congress is meeting on it as we speak.... Oh.... EVEN Mark Cuban supports the cause.... :)

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
$AMC is a buy and hold until MONDAY, if AMC closes above $9 today all the calls expire in the money and market makers will be forced to buy shares back at a premium, therefore on Monday the price would rocket officially starting the AMC short squeeze.

HOLD YOU FUCKS

SAME PAGE HERE!

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

HOLD YOU FUCKS
I still have 300 on amc that hasn’t filled since last night. What do you think happens with that?