WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Brainwashed

76sanger

Reaction score
How many get out of their vehicles and just put on "the mask" now?
I still dont thank goodness. I walk in stores all the time and then realize and have to walk back to the truck. Positive side is I'm getting all kinds of extra cardio!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Doom and Gloom?

And yeah, I've done that same thing too many times to count. Especially since I've had it already!

I forget every time. 🙄

Andy B.

Reaction score
Yep I keep one in my pocket and purposely walk in without, if they ask me to put it on I smile and do it. So far 50/50 if I forget either I walk back to the car or they say don't worry about.
This has has to stop!!!

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Only where legally required. And I call them face diapers any chance i get. I laugh at the biden voters who where them in their cars solo. Hell even here the uber/lyft drivers rarely have them on. When i was in MT last week you would have been more likely to find an open outdoor pool than someone wearing a mask.

Reaction score
I was in safeway shopping early this morning, made it down two isles and was wondering why people were looking at me. damn I forgot to put my mask on, had walk back out to the car get the mask......

and with my luck the 'ronna was waiting for me in one of those isles....

Last edited:

2Driver

Reaction score
We come across hikers while mt biking in the desert. Its not uncommon for them to jump off the trail and put on a mask when they see us coming.

Saw 2 idiots with double masks. They are always the shade hat, hiking pole REI crowd, scared of their shadows

USMC2010

Reaction score
I was in Las Vegas yesterday because I had to go to my bank. EVERYONE in the city was wearing them outside. I was standing in line with my gator around my neck for when I went in. I was speaking to a lady in line about how I won't get the vaccine and she was shocked at my reasoning. I have to cover my face at work but it is 3 buildings so I take my gator down once I hit the door. I do NOT wear it anywhere except doctor offices, airplanes and work. I left El Polo Loco on Friday because the gal behind the counter told me I had to cover my face.

locogringo

Yo Mama
Reaction score
Don’t wear a mask anywhere, unless I’m asked to, but then I tell them that I have to get tested for work every morning and that I’m negative so don’t need to. Usually they just walk away, but if that didn’t get them, then their store, their rule.

Just keep it under the nose though.

Now children that I see wearing them under the age of 16-17, especially 12 and under, I think it’s a form of child abuse.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
We come across hikers while mt biking in the desert. Its not uncommon for them to jump off the trail and put on a mask when they see us coming.

Saw 2 idiots with double masks. They are always the shade hat, hiking pole REI crowd, scared of their shadows

I had this happen the other day. I made sure to pass back by them to see if they were for real. They were.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Walking around Home Depot last week, wearing a mask (may or may not have been worn incorrectly).... Somehow?? some fresh lumber dust got into my nostrils

What a scene... it's worse to sneeze than it is to fart

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
My wife and I along with our realtor walk into a new home model. No masks. As soon as we opened the door there was a guy inside, he yells "masks!" and runs to the back of the house. We put masks on and toured the house. He Thanked us for putting the masks on.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
I went to Costco yesterday and they had a mask nazi at the door not only telling you to put the mask on be even saying to pull it over your nose. When I have to have one, I normally keep it under my nose. Pisses me the fuk off though.
Ha ha.. the elsinore costco has a mask nazi also.. pos lady always pops me for wearing it below the nose.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
It’s too bad there’s so much opposition to something so simple. I don’t agree with a lot of restrictions, but I do wear one and encourage others to also, just so we can get over this shit and move on. If people would just do the same, we’d get past this a lot sooner with less restrictions and our communities and friends won’t continue losing their businesses.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
It’s too bad there’s so much opposition to something so simple. I don’t agree with a lot of restrictions, but I do wear one and encourage others to also, just so we can get over this shit and move on. If people would just do the same, we’d get past this a lot sooner with less restrictions and our communities and friends won’t continue losing their businesses.

Yeppp two weeks is not too much to ask.

locogringo

Yo Mama
Reaction score

If this were true, we would see the NEW CV case “numbers” month over month FAR LESS than what we are told, as most everyone has been sucked into wearing masks for months and months now.

My dad has been an infectious disease doctor for over 50 years, and he still says the only reason we are told to wear masks everywhere is for fear and control, to make people think they are doing something and points out that the CDC has consistently said in the past that in the general population, masks don’t work for influenza and aren’t proven to work for CV either.

I’ll go with what my pops says, as he has no skin in the game and is going off of 50 years of experience and studies.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
If masks and lock downs work, why the erratic number of cases? If they don’t work, why are we still forced to wear them?

For the record, fauci now states you need to wear two masks. You’re not even doing it right. Why the fuck do you insist on killing my grandma you bigot!?!?

FCC7B03C-A027-416E-BE6C-4378918FFFE8.jpeg

Last edited:

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score

If you believe that I've got some ocean front property in Mohave Valley I'd love to sell you. Smh..fucking sheeple. 2 weeks I tell you..2 weeks.

People are losing business etc because the government mandates aka the "cure" (like masks) are doing more harm than the actual virus. The fact that a cuck like Fauci has so much control is maddening.

USMC2010

Reaction score
🤦🏼‍♂️

brgrcru

Reaction score

Oh for fucks sakes !!

DWC

Reaction score
If this were true, we would see the NEW CV case “numbers” month over month FAR LESS than what we are told, as most everyone has been sucked into wearing masks for months and months now.

My dad has been an infectious disease doctor for over 50 years, and he still says the only reason we are told to wear masks everywhere is for fear and control, to make people think they are doing something and points out that the CDC has consistently said in the past that in the general population, masks don’t work for influenza and aren’t proven to work for CV either.

I’ll go with what my pops says, as he has no skin in the game and is going off of 50 years of experience and studies.
There you go with logic and experience.. Come on the Boss says we need one. He must be using the science and data to make his decisions.
E7BEDD88-B0FA-4CA4-A443-A107183DBC60.jpeg

Heylam

Reaction score
I wear them out of respect for others that maybe have health issues and are concerned about getting sick. What’s so difficult for people to just go with the flow?
Common courtesy and respect have gone out the window.

playdeep

Reaction score
I only wear one when required(Trader Joe's).
It's a clapped out old piece that looks like it's been sitting at the bottom of a birdcage.
People freak...I love it.
FYI...I train with a guy who's a doctor@Sandia Labs in Albuquerque.
He's in the infectious disease department.
Neither of us mask up when training.
We're talking about the "mask nerds"&The c ovid deal...
He told me this morning that young adults are more susceptible to dying from the flu...than Covid.
Phuck masks...

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
How did you realize it was a "Double"? What speed were you driving? Why were you looking at him?

:)

First of all I am a skilled and professional driver so Who are you to question me? LOL With that clarified I will entertain you and your line of questioning the innocent. I see that the RDP Fab Five is finally rubbing off on some of the good members.

1) I knew that it was double since there was a thick white strap going around his left ear with a crappy ass Chinese blue medical mask over it.

2) We were at a stop light. The funny thing is that I was rolling up to the red with the windowlicker in the left lane and I was in the right lane. At the last second he makes a move into the right lane in front of me leaving 1/4 of the vehicle still in the left lane. I quickly move into the left lane at the same time thinking to my self this person is clueless and must be the type of person to wear a mask alone in a car with the windows up. Sure enough.

3) I think that #2 should explain this question. If not please let me now and I be happy to go further into detail.

💋

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
First of all I am a skilled and professional driver so Who are you to question me? LOL With that clarified I will entertain you and your line of questioning the innocent. I see that the RDP Fab Five is finally rubbing off on some of the good members.

1) I knew that it was double since there was a thick white strap going around his left ear with a crappy ass Chinese blue medical mask over it.

2) We were at a stop light. The funny thing is that I was rolling up to the red with the windowlicker in the left lane and I was in the right lane. At the last second he makes a move into the right lane in front of me leaving 1/4 of the vehicle still in the left lane. I quickly move into the left lane at the same time thinking to my self this person is clueless and must be the type of person to wear a mask alone in a car with the windows up. Sure enough.

3) I think that #2 should explain this question. If not please let me now and I be happy to go further into detail.

💋

NO!! that was quite enough for now.

Actually that was enough Period.

:eek:

;)

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
[QUOTE="76sanger,

I don't wear the damned mask. I earned my immunity to the 'Rona the old fashioned way.

You should see the looks I get from the sheeple. I've had a few Karen's give me some stupid comments.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
If masks and lock downs work, why the erratic number of cases? If they don’t work, why are we still forced to wear them?

For the record, fauci now states you need to wear two masks. You’re not even doing it right. Why the fuck do you insist on killing my grandma you bigot!?!?

View attachment 972883
The erratic numbers are because not everyone is following thru. You have a bunch irrational.......
Wait, Never mind, I forgot what site i was on....Not gonna bother.....