WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Brainwashed

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It’s too bad there’s so much opposition to something so simple. I don’t agree with a lot of restrictions, but I do wear one and encourage others to also, just so we can get over this shit and move on. If people would just do the same, we’d get past this a lot sooner with less restrictions and our communities and friends won’t continue losing their businesses.

541849F6-BFF3-4C17-B088-4DDC1D0BB8DA.jpeg

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
It’s too bad there’s so much opposition to something so simple. I don’t agree with a lot of restrictions, but I do wear one and encourage others to also, just so we can get over this shit and move on. If people would just do the same, we’d get past this a lot sooner with less restrictions and our communities and friends won’t continue losing their businesses.

These are the same people that told you 14 days to bend the curve...

FC0747BA-1651-483D-BF86-724164BF8478.gif

Pinball

Reaction score
On a side note, I can attest to the sturdiness of those common blue masks. I could never remember to take one with me just in case I had to put it on, so I carry one in my back pocket. Invariably I forget it’s there when I toss my pants into the wash. Current mask has survived 3 washes so far ... impressive.

240Hallett

Reaction score
On a side note, I can attest to the sturdiness of those common blue masks. I could never remember to take one with me just in case I had to put it on, so I carry one in my back pocket. Invariably I forget it’s there when I toss my pants into the wash. Current mask has survived 3 washes so far ... impressive.
And it’s re-sanitized for your safety:rolleyes:

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
There's Chinese mail-order bride and her old, I mean really old husband who walk their dog daily in my neighborhood, and they even have a mask on the dog. Total fucksticks!

And don't say anything about respect - if masks work then the ones wearing them will be protected, leave me alone, it's my choice whether or not I want to be "protected". My gawd, how did we survive before the government started demanding what is best for us? Oh, the humanity!

Last edited:

Motor Boater

Reaction score
The erratic numbers are because not everyone is following thru. You have a bunch irrational.......
Wait, Never mind, I forgot what site i was on....Not gonna bother.....

I’m not sure where you live but here in AZ we see everyone complying with mask mandates. Read the thread, like others we are seeing people alone in cars wearing masks, hiking and taking walks miles away from anyone but still wearing masks. Everyone is following thru and AZ and our numbers keep going through the roof. How do you explain that? I was at my sons flag football game yesterday. Everyone spread out on a huge field and easily 99.9% of the people were wearing masks. The virus is here to stay. Two weeks of triple masks is not going to cure the disease.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Did you ever notice that when our illustrious governor sent everyone inside and closed down outside gatherings that's when the numbers went up? Hmmm, maybe being outside with an endless supply of fresh air may have something to do with diluting the virus content.......?

Andy B.

Reaction score
The erratic numbers are because not everyone is following thru. You have a bunch irrational.......

You are just proving the title of this thread people showing you numbers and facts yet you still believe.......

I removed the last sentence I for forgot it's not the dungeon. Nobody asked me to for the record...

Last edited:

DWC

Reaction score
There's Chinese mail-order bride and her old, I mean really old husband who walk their dog daily in my neighborhood, and they even have a mask on the dog. Total fucksticks!

And don't say anything about respect - if masks work then the ones wearing them will be protected, leave me alone, it's my choice whether or not I want to be "protected". My gawd, how did we survive before the government started demanding what is best for us? Oh, the humanity!
This came across on Instafacernet. Pretty accurate for basically any situation. I have to wear a mask when I’m at work. I wear one when the business I’m visiting is requesting them. Won’t wear them walking outside, riding a bike or in a car. If people want to have fun. Looks stupid AF but hope it makes them feel better.
PS. Everyone should stand next to the person at Costco for a few minutes. The shit they take on both sides is insane. Surprised they put their employees through that

A398F446-6F2E-42B5-9F7F-E146BD541235.jpeg

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
This came across on Instafacernet. Pretty accurate for basically any situation. I have to wear a mask when I’m at work. I wear one when the business I’m visiting is requesting them. Won’t wear them walking outside, riding a bike or in a car. If people want to have fun. Looks stupid AF but hope it makes them feel better.
PS. Everyone should stand next to the person at Costco for a few minutes. The shit they take on both sides is insane. Surprised they put their employees through that

View attachment 973053

Bummed at that meme, I always thought guys like him, the pebble etc would be totally on our side...fucking traitors all of them.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Florida (open state) has a lower death per capita than the majority of D controlled closed states and save the BS that people aren't following through HVH, damn near every moron in our state has a mask on non-stop, not to mention we can't even gather indoors for damn near 8 months.

It's never going away nor will there ever be a vaccine..........................IT"S THE FLU!!!!!!!!

USMC2010

Reaction score
Bummed at that meme, I always thought guys like him, the pebble etc would be totally on our side...fucking traitors all of them.
Memes are dumb. You can take any picture you want and put a saying on it. That doesn't mean that person said it. I'm his case though I do thi k he has turned into an asshat.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Memes are dumb. You can take any picture you want and put a saying on it. That doesn't mean that person said it. I'm his case though I do thi k he has turned into an asshat.

Yea he's full blown TDS and covid terrified. 😞 He for sure never said the quote on the meme.

D19

Reaction score
I keep one in my pocket and only put on if asked to but I keep my nose out. I’ve had store and restaurant workers (only in CA) ask me to pull it over my nose and I politely say no then walk away. A Walmart worker got in my face at the self checkout for having my nose out and I told her to call her manager or police.

One time I was at Lowe’s and a worker asked if I wanted a mask. I said “sure” then put in my pocket and walked away.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Just changed the 2020 to 2024 on my DJT mask with a Sharpie, and keep on wearing. Love the negative reaction by the Biden Snowflakes. Always the Women.
Rub it in with a "Have a Blessed Day!"

But when going into any of my Dr.s offices, I do wear a blue one. Lol 😆
No sense unnecessarily tempting fate!

I too pretty much forget, and it's always at the front door of the store, and mask is always back in the truck. I absolutely hate wearing these stupid fucking masks. 😷

My back has been totally jacked since last June, and it's no fun walking. 😆 But I am getting better.
Safety First people!

Tom Slick

Reaction score

It's never going away nor will there ever be a vaccine..........................IT"S THE FLU!!!!!!!!

It will go away if everybody that gets the sniffles will stop running to the local testing station. And masks will go away if everyone would just stop wearing them. It's really that simple.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Have spoken with numerous Doctors, Nurses, & recently a Pathologist who have all stated the masks are pretty much useless it’s an N95.
I‘ll be wearing a thin neck gator, which I probably could spit threw, tomorrow at work to keep the mask Nazis off my ass. Forgot what site your on....not gonna bother. Well.....the name of this thread is Brainwashed.

golakers

Reaction score
Have spoken with numerous Doctors, Nurses, & recently a Pathologist who have all stated the masks are pretty much useless it’s an N95.
I‘ll be wearing a thin neck gator, which I probably could spit threw, tomorrow at work to keep the mask Nazis off my ass. Forgot what site your on....not gonna bother. Well.....the name of this thread is Brainwashed.
I had neck gator on getting on my flight. They said neck gators are not allowed. WTF

USMC2010

Reaction score
I had neck gator on getting on my flight. They said neck gators are not allowed. WTF
What airline? I've been wearing gators for months, been on two cross country flights and back with no issues.
ReplyReport

stevesdcb

Reaction score
First I’ve heard of that. Maybe has something to do with the recent talk of double masking?

golakers

Reaction score
What airline? I've been wearing gators for months, been on two cross country flights and back with no issues.
ReplyReport
American. Domestic flight. I was 1 of 2 wearing one. Made us both switch. They did offer us a mask 🤣

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
In short, you cant answer the question lol
Hows this for rational, if masks work, why release the tens of thousands of felons that are already isolated to their jail cells?
Dont worry, take youre time with that one lol

just_floatin

Reaction score
Hows this for rational, if masks work, why release the tens of thousands of felons that are already isolated to their jail cells?
I got one....“Hey if mask work why allow thousands of undocumented, unvaccinated immigrants to cross the southern borders?” baaaa🐑🤡

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
But wait, it gets better - They want to impose all these restrictions and travel bans on us, but Biden stopped the border wall and is planning to allow thousands of illegals cross over into our country.....unchecked! You can't make this up.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
American. Domestic flight. I was 1 of 2 wearing one. Made us both switch. They did offer us a mask 🤣

Alaska Airlines has the same policy, they will give you a mask or you have to get off the plane. Guy across the row from me a couple weeks ago was pissed that no one said anything to him until he got onto the plane...it was a puddle jumper from Seattle to Wennatche (sp). The mahu flight attendant was a douche about it too, saying it was an executive order and he would be barred from the airline if he didn't change it.

Taboma

Reaction score
I’m not sure where you live but here in AZ we see everyone complying with mask mandates. Read the thread, like others we are seeing people alone in cars wearing masks, hiking and taking walks miles away from anyone but still wearing masks. Everyone is following thru and AZ and our numbers keep going through the roof. How do you explain that? I was at my sons flag football game yesterday. Everyone spread out on a huge field and easily 99.9% of the people were wearing masks. The virus is here to stay. Two weeks of triple masks is not going to cure the disease.

Have you seen the Lake Havasu Bunker Bar thread yet ? 😖

jet496

Reaction score
How many get out of their vehicles and just put on "the mask" now?
I still dont thank goodness. I walk in stores all the time and then realize and have to walk back to the truck. Positive side is I'm getting all kinds of extra cardio!
I keep a disposable mask in my wallet that I find I'm using all the time because I forget mine. The strings stick out of my wallet so I always know ones there. It's a must.

Dalton

Reaction score

There is literally nothing everyone in the US agrees on and does unanimously, and masks aren’t gonna be it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy B.

Reaction score
CDC doesn't have science to back any of this shit up! People are sheep and believe everything they read just because it comes from a government agency! Sorry to hurt your feelings but this is America and fuck your feelings! I'm so over this bullshit if your scared stay home and let the rest of common sense people live fuck!!!!