WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Add Coca Cola to the List of.................

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
kiss our ass.

1613774997481.png

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Can someone please explain;
-be less ignorant
means being less white 🤷‍♂️

jet496

Reaction score
We had a refinance guy from Africa tell us probably 10 years ago how America was going to be just like them. White people will be hated & you'll be branded racist if you're a nationalist, someone who loves their country. Well, it's happening.

Is there anyplace else to go once the stupid ass libbies get done with this country?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
We had a refinance guy from Africa tell us probably 10 years ago how America was going to be just like them. White people will be hated & you'll be branded racist if you're a nationalist, someone who loves their country. Well, it's happening.

Is there anyplace else to go once the stupid ass libbies get done with this country?

I'll take my chances here, I got plenty of ammo, and apparently soon to have plenty of TOO's!

There is only so much hate that us white folk will take before we just wipe the divisionary idiots off the map.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
I'll take my chances here, I got plenty of ammo, and apparently soon to have plenty of TOO's!

There is only so much hate that us white folk will take before we just wipe the divisionary idiots off the map.
Exactly.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

13%....I like my odds.

sprintcvx

Reaction score
My wife has worked for one on the bigger cities up here in the northwest for over 30 years. The city counsel has been pushing this same mandatory crap down their throats as well. She's pissed, along with a lot of her co workers. Her supervisors know it and are passing it on to the counsel. I just hope enough people stand up to this shit and show how ridicules the whole thing is.

RadMan

Throbbing Member
Reaction score
Guess I drink my JACK straight from now on....
I’ve come to enjoy mine mixed with moderately sweetened iced tea. But I love iced tea.
All I needed was a tiny push but this is a big one I’ll not forget and Coke is off the list. I’ve probably bought more Coke than most individuals in the last 30 years, good riddance.

76sanger

Reaction score
Need to look up the CC website, find contact us, leave a message. Tell them that your WHITE and very proud to be so!
This pisses me off so much. I literally never saw color, race or anything like that. I used to like people because they were nice and courteous.I hate to say this but I see race now more and more since this (BS) "social justice" crap has been brought to the forefront of every fucking thing there is.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Need to look up the CC website, find contact us, leave a message. Tell them that your WHITE and very proud to be so!
This pisses me off so much. I literally never saw color, race or anything like that. I used to like people because they were nice and courteous.I hate to say this but I see race now more and more since this (BS) "social justice" crap has been brought to the forefront of every fucking thing there is.

This is how I feel.. they are pushing racism on everyone and wont stop till they create it! Hell my friends that ARE BLACK cant even understand WTF is going on.

Thanks to the Democratic party for re-creating racism to the point that is unfathomable. If you "progressive Democrats" dont realize what your party is doing then, it obvious, you wont look yourself in the mirror!

The racism will never end in the "projects" and that is their own choice, but to bring it to "rural America" or outside of the "projects" is bullshit! Thanks dems!

To our local dems.. how much "racism" do you see on a daily basis? I'm kind of curious to your response because I was raised in a small coastal town and moved to the "big city" 20+ years ago. I have work with alemany people and ethnicities, I have been the grunt and I have been the boss.. I have never seen the "racism" that is being pushed today.. its fucking pathetic and makes me mad!!

You guys are a fucking disgrace promoting and standing behind this shit!!

I agree there may be problems in "urban" areas but you have no one to blame but yourselves!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Shit, Coke won’t even market their grape soda (Fanta) under the coke banner...

DEEZNUTS

Reaction score
Curious if coke ever released a response or statement regarding this?

Much like Goodyear did a backpedal during their debacle.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
If you listen to her she sounds just like Biden did back in the 1970's saying 'She knows what's good for the Negro" SMH.

The whole Wokeness of her bullshit smells like racism to me!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
LoL, the shit is hitting the fan with this. and it couldn't happen to better companies. barf.