WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

People that just use people WTF

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
So wifey calls and needs to vent 🤬 Ok hon let er rip , so the girl down the street only comes around when she needs something like she needs hay cubes or needs some $$ she will work around the ranch helping her but cubes is hook up dump trailer or get our old truck out and drive 40 miles each way , here’s 20$ For gas thanks 🤬 then there’s the gay guy next door 🤔 we got like 12 cords of wood all just rounds needs split ( we have a splitter ) gay guy needs $ ok start splitting he gets some done I’ll finish AM can I get some $$ she pays him next day wifey said hey let’s finish splitting the wood GG - I don’t feel good maybe tomorrow that never comes 🤬 wifey is going to order some special supplement she gives her princesses aka horses , he said ( gay guy ) hey order me some ok 45$ A bucket she gets it for him 2 days later he gives his horse away ( to this bitch wifey hates ) so she’s says give me the supplement back I can use it you haven’t paid for it yet GG sorry I gave it with the horse WTF ( she’s PISSED ) she would have taken the horse ( like she needs another ) 🤔😉 so GG is taking care of the Bitches horses but she’s out of feed so GG comes over today and asks if he can use Old Joe ( our old ranch truck ) for the weekend ( he never puts gas in it ) she asks for what GG said his car isn’t running right she said drive your boyfriends car 😫 GG says I need a truck ? For what ? I need to go get cubes ( for the bitch ) wifey says you don’t have a horse ? ( now she even more PISSED ) well doesnt the bitch have a truck ? ( im dieing trying not to bust out and into this 2 beers ) GG Yes 5 but they are all stick shift and he don’t like driving them , she is so tired of these people we don’t care about the money loss and we don’t mind helping people but when you just use use use 🤔☹️ GG is a trainer and is smart but what a flake wifey hired another trainer and when GG fines he’s going to go completely FAG 😂😂 she is so pissed then we have the Mexican across the street wifeys on the tractor moving gravel he comes over , did you rent that tractor ? Nope it’s ours , can I use it tomorrow for 6-7 hours 🤬 she just went back to moving gravel 👍 god I love her 😎 she going to go postal on someone 🥰👍

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
If it wasn't for good people like you T&B, What would we have to compare to?
I've lent out/given away so much money, time and tools to help turds that had nothing to give back. Fuck' em

Water Romper

Reaction score
i know I'm gonna get it for this but: Is a hay cube a bail of hay? (sorry, born on a surfboard, not a horse)

Water Romper

Reaction score
Oh, but T&B is correct, users suck. Kudos to your girl stcking by her guns (figure of speech)
BYW- Not wanting to derail the point of your thread, what kind of horses do you train?

poncho

Reaction score
So true
FB_IMG_1613784306041.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
In my best “ Blazing saddles ” voice 😎 Here ya go boys fixer up .......... ,,,,,,,,,, !!!!! ‘’’’’’ “””” in Lew of pay past these around to the boys .😉😂
C4D22B77-F626-4315-A0AC-75A02E0C04D3.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mark I’m sure Denise can hold her own. She was making sure you knew about it so when you got home and the neighbors would be still hiding. lol

Last edited:

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Mark I’m sure Denise can hold her own. She was making sure you knew about when you got home and the neighbors would be still hiding. lol
Was going to call you on way home from Texas for dinner but hit Gallup at 8pm just walked over to El Rancho ( back door was locked fuck me had to walk around front ) 😳 got steak and enchiladas and went to bed , who owns the 20/21 new vette at EL Rancho ? The owner ? There was a loud mouth in restaurant in the corner I didn’t pay attention much to him but he was going off with a few people , I had to take mine to go ☹️ Next time dinner on me 😉be safe kid .

Sherpa

Reaction score
the gay dude needs to be told to man up (probably not possible) lol.... some people need to be told something, it goes like this:

"hey fella, I've noticed the only time you come over to visit is because you want to borrow my stuff....." I wouldn't mind so much if
every once in awhile you came over with a fresh 12pack of cold ones and we could sit around drinking beer shooting the shit. but
since you do only drop by to borrow stuff, I'm gonna have to decline you from here on out....... everything I own was paid for with
a drop of sweat, and usually also paid for in blood.....

as for the girl that only wants to give $20 gas money for $50 in hay cubes, next go around just say you've only got enough to feed
your horses and you're waiting for more....... tell her she should contact the feed store and have some brought out for her ponies
and maybe the delivery fee could be shared!

-S

some folks won't be coming by anymore, but to me thats ok... if the only ones that call me are the ones that want to just use me,
well, I'm not ok with that.....

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
the gay dude needs to be told to man up (probably not possible) lol.... some people need to be told something, it goes like this:

"hey fella, I've noticed the only time you come over to visit is because you want to borrow my stuff....." I wouldn't mind so much if
every once in awhile you came over with a fresh 12pack of cold ones and we could sit around drinking beer shooting the shit. but
since you do only drop by to borrow stuff, I'm gonna have to decline you from here on out....... everything I own was paid for with
a drop of sweat, and usually also paid for in blood.....

as for the girl that only wants to give $20 gas money for $50 in hay cubes, next go around just say you've only got enough to feed
your horses and you're waiting for more....... tell her she should contact the feed store and have some brought out for her ponies
and maybe the delivery fee could be shared!

-S

some folks won't be coming by anymore, but to me thats ok... if the only ones that call me are the ones that want to just use me,
well, I'm not ok with that.....
It has nothing to do with money with wifey or me , Nothing ! If your a friend it’s for life ( got a ton on here) ill Finish this tomorrow forgot to get ice 😉😂 good night all 🙏

TITTIES AND BEER

Reaction score
Are you certain he is gay
lol As a 3 dollar Bill , not that there is anything wrong with that if you would like 😫😫😫 I can send him your way if your would like to Double check ? He might think your Cute 😫😫👍

DB / HAV

Reaction score
Here’s the problem, most everyone here goes out of their way to help everyone. When peeps take advantage of you, it’s logarithmic! Great stuff T&B. Cheers to the good stuff!!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I tried but I have been drinking.....I really tried to read that T&B...all I got to say is I support you and F those users.

The punctuation comment was funny as shit.....lol

Tomorrow is a new day. Cut those users off

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ BURP!

WYRD

Reaction score
lol As a 3 dollar Bill , not that there is anything wrong with that if you would like 😫😫😫 I can send him your way if your would like to Double check ? He might think your Cute 😫😫👍
Nope just checking to see how committed you were to verifying 😆