WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

the site 6 of you tube channels

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Watch his vids all the time. People definitely do some dumb shit ! Very entertaining. 😂

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
this channel has some cringe worthy hull smashings and stuffings occasionally

Reactions: TPC

nowski

Reaction score
Site six? On any given day there's a shit show on just about any launch ramp any more...

Loading boat while on the ramp, can't back a trailer down the ramp, wiping down boat on the ramp, has anyone seen the plug???

Water Romper

Reaction score
Soooooo, lets see, I get the launch ramp folies, people make bad mistakes/inexperience/buzzed, maybe even equipment failure - breaks fail/slip out of park, ok, I'll give them the benifit of the doubt HOWEVER- The fool that launches his boat onto and over the sandy beach AND then landing upside down is just sheer stupitity. Imigane you have your family on shore and that shit show come flying at you. I wonder if the two guys even made it out alive.

Water Romper

Reaction score
Site six? On any given day there's a shit show on just about any launch ramp any more...

Loading boat while on the ramp, can't back a trailer down the ramp, wiping down boat on the ramp, has anyone seen the plug???
...and lets not forget the Lake Lice doing dougnuts 10 feet from the docks and ramp

nowski

Reaction score
...and lets not forget the Lake Lice doing dougnuts 10 feet from the docks and ramp
In many cases it's a shit show just watching the lake lice back down their trailers and always time consuming to say the least...