WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RDP Special CCW Class 2/28 - 4 spots left

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
We are hosting a special CCW course at Southwest Firearms tomorrow for RDP members. A small discount has been OK’d. We have 4 seats left. First to PM me will get them.
8:30 to about Noon. $60/person includes all instruction, application and fingerprints.
Thanks.

gqchris

Reaction score
We are hosting a special CCW course at Southwest Firearms tomorrow for RDP members. A small discount has been OK’d. We have 4 seats left. First to PM me will get them.
8:30 to about Noon. $60/person includes all instruction, application and fingerprints.
Thanks.

Damn wish I was out there! Please put me on the list to be notified of next one sir!

HBCraig

Reaction score
Thanks.
Much like @gqchris I would like to be added as well

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I should have just left last night. It’s so windy here in norco it’s miserable. I’m going to magnum in Ontario to shoot since Raahauge’s is probably closed due to wind

Reactions: DWC

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Thanks.

ted...Do you teach these for other states that are not reciprocal to AZ CCW?

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Id get this, but at the same time I’ve never said damnit I wish I had my gun with me.

78Southwind

Reaction score
I have a friend that got her CCW in Arizona (where she has a vacation home) but she lives in California. I asked her why she needed her CCW in AZ since she can constitutional carry in AZ without a CCW. I also mentioned to her that she can't carry in California with an AZ CCW. The only benefit that she knew of is that she could carry in the other 37 states that she doesn't visit. What am i missing here, is there any other reason to get a CCW in AZ when you live in CA?

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have a friend that got her CCW in Arizona (where she has a vacation home) but she lives in California. I asked her why she needed her CCW in AZ since she can constitutional carry in AZ without a CCW. I also mentioned to her that she can't carry in California with an AZ CCW. The only benefit that she new of is that she could carry in the other 37 states that she doesn't visit. What am i missing here, is there any other reason to get a CCW in AZ when you live in CA?

Once you get the ccw you can purchase in AZ with zero wait / background check period. Walk in purchase walk out

PlanB

Reaction score
Even if you are a CA resident?

You need to be an Arizona resident to purchase in Arizona. The feds consider a second home in the state as residency if it's an actual home (can be a second home) and you are present in the state at the time of purchase. A straight rental or investment property does not count as a second home.

I have a 50 state CCW from my prior career, but I still have an AZ CCW because of the non-requirement for a NICS check for purchasing (saves you the fee and the wait), and it also allows you to carry in establishments that serve alcohol as long as you are not drinking.

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I have a friend that got her CCW in Arizona (where she has a vacation home) but she lives in California. I asked her why she needed her CCW in AZ since she can constitutional carry in AZ without a CCW. I also mentioned to her that she can't carry in California with an AZ CCW. The only benefit that she knew of is that she could carry in the other 37 states that she doesn't visit. What am i missing here, is there any other reason to get a CCW in AZ when you live in CA?

Well....education first

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I have both CA and AZ. I wanted az so I can have more reciprocating states. I just sent a copy of my CA CCW info and received my permit no class instruction needed.

gqchris

Reaction score
I have both CA and AZ. I wanted az so I can have more reciprocating states. I just sent a copy of my CA CCW info and received my permit no class instruction needed.

Can you PM me the process sir? That sounds good.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
@LHC30 / If you have any CCW Classes for this weekend shoot me a DM - Thanks!