Gotta love Texas!

DWC

Reaction score
Texas appears to really be open.
32D7328C-F26B-46FD-A4A2-D5E1B2CEE837.jpeg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
It's all well and fine but, let's not forget, dude never possessed the authority to do any of what was done to the people in the first place. None of these self appointed overlords did.
Just sayin....

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
You are correct. It's not a state mandate, just Maricopa, Pima, Yuma counties.
Effectively rendering the three most populous countys n AZ with a face diaper mandate.

Ducey has taken a lot of heat from the left on not implementing a state wide mandate. Only reason I know.

530RL

Reaction score
I don’t think Arizona has a state mask mandate.

It does not.

But let’s attack Ducey from the right so some far left liberal wins the next election. 🤷🤷

Attacking Ducey is complete nuts as a winning strategy and will impair red chances in Arizona.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
It does not.

But let’s attack Ducey from the right so some far left liberal wins the next election. 🤷🤷

Attacking Ducey is complete nuts as a winning strategy and will impair red chances in Arizona.
I would agree. Ducey is the lesser of the two evils. I don’t really even consider him an evil necessarily, but I’d like to have seen him do a quite a few things differently. But, it could have been way worse, just look West.

DWC

Reaction score
Wonder how many people voted for knucklehead based on this.. Turns out he meant only on federal land. (Oops) and he didn’t even follow it. (Double oops).
How many states will follow Texas and Mississippi by week end?
F0930310-4DB5-4614-A3F8-072C6FF17A6B.jpeg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I will just remind people that Douschy has been governor for the fraudulent elections of 2018 and 2020.
He knew about it all and either aided and abetted it, or ignored it. Crimes were committed. It all happened and continues to happen during his tenure.
One can believe that he's so incompetent that he is oblivious to it all. I don't and won't.

He's a RINO and they are the worst bottom feeders of the swamp.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
It does not.

Hahahahha, says the pseudo conservative who attacks all republicans and gives leftists a pass. Good job, monkey.

how you got so rich is beyond me.

530RL

Reaction score
Hahahahha, says the pseudo conservative who attacks all republicans and gives leftists a pass. Good job, monkey.

how you got so rich is beyond me.

I’ve never said I was rich not have I ever attacked a conservative. As a matter of fact I will admit I’m quite relatively poor.

That was you false assumption.... 🤷🤷🤷

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
CA, OR, WA, MI, NY, NJ will all be wearing masks through 21......

We re-upped our daughter at her private school today. They have been in school, in person everyday this year, she’s playing volleyball, doing dance, and band......... FUCK PUBLIC SCHOOLS!

Anyone who thinks public schools in the above mentioned state will be back to full time, in classroom, with electives and sports for the 21-22 school year are FOOLISH!

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score

We re-upped our daughter at her private school today. They have been in school, in person everyday this year, she’s playing volleyball, doing dance, and band......... FUCK PUBLIC SCHOOLS!

Anyone who thinks public schools in the above mentioned state will be back to full time, in classroom, with electives and sports for the 21-22 school year are FOOLISH!

I fear you are correct.

Reactions: DWC

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I’ve never said I was rich not have I ever attacked a conservative. As a matter of fact I will admit I’m quite relatively poor.

That was you false assumption.... 🤷🤷🤷
Hahaha, right.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

Good deal!! she will definitely turn out better than you did!!🤣🤣🤣

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
Being a Texan I'm happy he did it... but it doesn't mean a whole helluva lot when people are so fukkin brainwashed that they are unhappy with having a choice to wear them or not. If anything, lifting the mandate takes the pressure off the state and makes the businesses the bad guy, since they are all still free to make people wear them. Which just as I knew all along, was going to happen. People are hollering that it's too soon, bla bla bla. The damage is done, it will be awhile before people start relaxing even a little. I'm hoping that now at least, since the businesses can't blame mask requirements on the state any longer, people will choose to spend their money in establishments that don't require it instead of continuing to submit to other's hysteria.

SixD9R

Reaction score
I’m loving the liberal meltdown over this and what Florida is doing.
Nothing better than watching a bunch of fucken anti-American mouthpieces crying when their little jig is up.