WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Arizona Peace Trail through Bullhead City

Ladsm

Reaction score
I was watching the BHC City Council meeting last night and they are putting together a committee to apply for a Grant to build a campground up off the Parkway along with some convenience stores and gas station right at the Arizona Peace Trail to promote the UTV/Off-roading in the area. The sport is already bringing in huge winter revenue to the town but they want to be the next MOAB of AZ. They also want to open up more trails and put some volunteers on maintaining them. Our local group 928 desert riders is getting involved. Mayor Brady and the city manager were excited to get this going. Its so refreshing to hear local government using some common sense and actually represent the people.

DLC

Reaction score
That is great news! It’s refreshing to hear, in other close by states all they want to do is restrict & shut shit down

3queens

Detachable Member
Reaction score
Great news

But isn't the mining company trying to get more area to mine hence taking away OHV land

it would be great but be cautious when govment gets involved ---leads to "FEES" or higher permit cost
not to mention the crowd of renters not knowing how to drive on road let alone off road and the trash they leave behind
I assume your a BHC local so you've seen the river after what was the river float just wait for the great
BHC offroad fest of renters
not a debby downer but but the last summer crowd was a mess and left a mess everywhere and i like the somewhat peaceful winters and open none crowded trails off silvercreek

Bullhead is closed ;)

Ladsm

Reaction score
Great news

But isn't the mining company trying to get more area to mine hence taking away OHV land

it would be great but be cautious when govment gets involved ---leads to "FEES" or higher permit cost
not to mention the crowd of renters not knowing how to drive on road let alone off road and the trash they leave behind
I assume your a BHC local so you've seen the river after what was the river float just wait for the great
BHC offroad fest of renters
not a debby downer but but the last summer crowd was a mess and left a mess everywhere and i like the somewhat peaceful winters and open none crowded trails off silvercreek

Bullhead is closed ;)
I am a full-timer and agree the Floats were a mess afterwards but they brought up the need to have a staging area with Trash cans and trail volunteers to keep the land from getting trashed.

Loony Toon

Reaction score
The explosion of off road cars has ruined the area around Bullhead. Like the PW's took over the river!!! To many people that have no respect for the area and no idea of off road edicate. Almost all of my neighbors have found new areas to explore.

Last edited: