WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So let’s say you want to buy a boat before summer

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Really nice RD!

I was there last week showing the wife the other one he has with a single 400. He told us one with twins was coming and wasn’t sold (assuming this is it?). My response was it won’t sit long or in this case at all!
The new dealership seems to have good energy that will do well for Avalon boats. We are still looking but think we have made our decision as well.

Honestly, I think it’s a great boat for you guys! Between RDP and RDPrealestate it’s gonna be almost a completely free ride. All write offs. Everyone wins. Your family and guests will enjoy the comfort and luxurious Avalon for lots of years to come. It just makes good sense for your disability as well, you will be comfortable and able to relax a bit.

Better get your ass a boat slip someplace...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You were at pacific marine center? In Madera?

Reactions: DWC

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
You were at pacific marine center? In Madera?

Oh snap no. We went down to the new dealer by horizon. Germaine? They may have the one he was telling us about by now. It could have twin 450’s (I wasn’t buying it so I don’t really remember twin 400’s or maybe 450’s).

I figured you were having it sent there to take delivery. [emoji848]

Get a slip!!! You have some heavy hitters to contend with for dock space next month [emoji85]

Gonna be nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Advertising is easy on a billboard!

No need for the houseboat for DS.

Bump that limit a little and you’ll probably actually be money ahead in a few years......

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
From the factory I’m guessing around 70.. when I’m done I’m guessing a lot more. Lol. 75? 80 maybe?

Here’s how to make it go real fast......

You will need to ad hydraulic jack plates to both motors with steering wheel controls. May as well ad trim controls to steering wheel while your at it. I had this setup on my twin outboard Playcraft. The jack plates also served as a sort of brake. When I would have the boat to the mid eighties and trimmed correctly, all I had to do was lower the motors back into the water and it would literally slow down so fast that you needed to hold on to keep from walking the plank forward. The jack plates were worth an additional 10 miles per hour..... if not more! Btw...... my twin playcraft with 700hp went 98 miles per hour. I never could get it over 100mph. Hopefully you will be faster than I was!

Springfield

Reaction score
Christmas today for RD, takes delivery tonight, on the water tomorrow. 😊

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Here’s how to make it go real fast......

You will need to ad hydraulic jack plates to both motors with steering wheel controls. May as well ad trim controls to steering wheel while your at it. I had this setup on my twin outboard Playcraft. The jack plates also served as a sort of brake. When I would have the boat to the mid eighties and trimmed correctly, all I had to do was lower the motors back into the water and it would literally slow down so fast that you needed to hold on to keep from walking the plank forward. The jack plates were worth an additional 10 miles per hour..... if not more! Btw...... my twin playcraft with 700hp went 98 miles per hour. I never could get it over 100mph. Hopefully you will be faster than I was!

The New ones are way heavier than the old ones.. if I get a legit 70 out of this thing on go’s I would be doing well.. If I get 75 I’d bet it is one of the faster 400 boats out there and certainly the fastest Avalon in that power range..

Those numbers thst playcrafy, was that gps? 😳

Tank

Reaction score
my wife was talking about it as well.. 🤪. Guess who won that argument. 😳 🤨 👀 😒. 😜
Well, I know we spoke about this and just so we're clear....I'll totally be on that thing drinking cold CL's out of the fridge soon. Congrats to you guys. Things sweet. Look forward to checking it out in person next weekend.

DWC

Reaction score
Well, I know we spoke about this and just so we're clear....I'll totally be on that thing drinking cold CL's out of the fridge soon. Congrats to you guys. Things sweet. Look forward to checking it out in person next weekend.
Come on Tank. This weekend is looking pretty awesome.
0AFEBD7D-960B-411A-BB6F-F90E60E0C7EA.jpeg

Attachments

• 29470ABC-B657-4A34-AF42-BE0A93C0D0EE.jpeg
    29470ABC-B657-4A34-AF42-BE0A93C0D0EE.jpeg
    264.6 KB · Views: 112

Tank

Reaction score
Come on Tank. This weekend is looking pretty awesome. View attachment 979095
I know....Every time it's that way!! But Daughter has long weekend off so gotta head out when she's available. And hey, I'm totally good with low 70's!! Plus I'm guessing it's going to change 4 times before it gets here. LOL

boatnam2

Reaction score
we all know morning for RD is noon for the majority of us on a weekend.
RD only knows mornings when the kids need to get to school
No shit, i would be down cutting the lock off the gate to get it.

PlanB

Reaction score
Nice boat, Dave. The color and smooth sides will make it easy to wipe down as well.

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
I really like the FULL length Bimini......

Looks like an upscale tritoon, outfitted for business!

DWC

Reaction score
Apparently we have a Twin.. lol. I just passed him in the channel.
Had lunch at Barley bros and cruised the channel and had no luck in the RD sighting. Turns out i just needed to grab some carne Asada. Boat looks great. Super clean style and colors.

707dog

Reaction score
big pimpin🙌 damn that thing is bad azz going to look sick behind that RV

Joe mama

Reaction score
Need some black rims on the truck now. That looks like fun for sure

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Damn that things looks killer. Good job Johnson family!