WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Pepé Le Pew canceled

copterzach

Reaction score
IMG_5094.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dettom

Reaction score
Why can’t we just castrate the op-ed writers on the NYT. Then, they can all be pussies.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Yeah well they just canceled a whole bunch of Disney movies for apparently "negative history", so there's that. But seriously, anyone remember the old Bugs Bunny cartoons, like the really old ones? They had caricatures of black people in them that would curl the toes of most folks today.

But hey, we are more interested in these days of cancelling history than using it to learn from.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Well, if they cancel a fictitious character for pushing himself on females, what does that say about Sleepy Joe. He’s a real character that pushed himself on little girls. I think the latter is more dangerous than a cartoon character.

calkid

Reaction score
Oprah has been doing the same thing for years. Many old movies that she deems racist or even "unflattering" to some have been edited or forever locked away.
She even convinced Disney to do the same. This has been going on for years under the name "Reframed Classics".

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Oprah has been doing the same thing for years. Many old movies that she deems racist or even "unflattering" to some have been edited or forever locked away.
She even convinced Disney to do the same. This has been going on for years under the name "Reframed Classics".

A193E476-04C9-4455-8ECB-6049FCD6C2AE.jpeg

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Why are they bothering?
Where can you even watch these anymore?

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
They’re cancelling all these cartons after coming to realization that they swayed Biden and Cuomo into their ways....... I wonder when I will be able find work offensive and be able to use that to collect unemployment.......

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yeah well they just canceled a whole bunch of Disney movies for apparently "negative history", so there's that. But seriously, anyone remember the old Bugs Bunny cartoons, like the really old ones? They had caricatures of black people in them that would curl the toes of most folks today.

But hey, we are more interested in these days of cancelling history than using it to learn from.

a lot of original cartoons especially black and white would make anyone in modern days look like 😳

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Sums up society nicely.
View attachment 980550

The sad thing is... This is reality for alot of kids! Who needs a babysitter when you bought your kids a PS5.. or whatever the new gaming system is!!

Like my parents always told me.. "the TV is artificial conversation, shut that shit off and go ride your dirtbike, or saddle one of the horses!"..