WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My Vehicles Extended Warranty

gqchris

Reaction score
Seriously, Why the fuck has someone not developed a solid way to block these calls? It is ridiculous. Does this type of marketing actually work? I have tried Robokiller, ATT Call Protect. Nothing works! They hit my cell phone, my business phone, every phone!

Can we all put our heads together and develop a plan to hunt these clowns down! I mean, someone in the Govt has to be getting a kick back for this. Who actually buys this shit over the phone?!

Rant Over!!

5ff.png

NicPaus

Reaction score
Suzy! Everyone I know gets them. Even if they have 20 year old vehicles. Multiple posts on FB about it. Some days I get none others several.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
I'm fucking tired of it from vehicle warranty to cruise's to Marriott there has to be something that can be done

J&k beer can

Reaction score
got like 20 from new jersey yesterday.. hit ignore and blocked everyone..
then Florida number started blocked them..
today 15 or so from AZ i started to answer and no one there and then a hang up..
they called again.. i answered it.. they asked for the woman by her first name on my cell.. I asked why do you keep calling he tried to read sheet and stay on topic. I lost it on him and said listein here punjami dont call anymore
he lost his shit and started cussing at me.. I said you have a nice day and hung up..πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†

Singleton

Reaction score
Your number not in my contacts - voicemail you go. You leave no VM then I ignore. I review my incoming logs monthly - call more then 10 times without leaving message you land in the block caller listing.

Home phone was finally unplugged - I get internet VM on that one and now no random callers :)

infield

Reaction score
What I think is awful is the amount of numbers are being blocked. Already running out of numbers and people are blocking them forever by the tens of thousands every day.

rrrr

Reaction score
I don't answer my phone unless it's a number in my contacts or one I recognize. With local area code and exchange spoofing, the calls are made to look like they're originating in your immediate area, and it's just a waste of time to guess if they're legitimate.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
I don't answer calls unless in my contacts. That seams to slow them down.

When we bought our house a year ago we got a home warranty for a year. That ended last October and they have been calling multiple times a day since then. DON'T EVER USE Choice home warranty.

dave29

Reaction score
I was getting them all the time. Finally decided to listen to the entire message and guess what?? At the end of the message it offers an option to opt out of future calls by pressing a designated number. I did this to about 8 different robocalls calls and the calls have virtually all been stopped.
Just my experience.

NicPaus

Reaction score
I have opted out countless times. I get the auto warranty and Google business listing one still. Every now and then get the cold calling local contractor that wants to know if you need any work done to the house. I ask with every Contractor I know being slammed why are you not? Why don't you have plenty of referral work if you are a good reputable company. That passes them off then I ask why would you call another Contractor soliciting work?

Lucky Larry

Reaction score
Wife answers and tells them the vehicle is a '72 Ford Pinto. The quit calling her.
Do Not Call Registry used to help.

colenighthawk

Reaction score
got like 20 from new jersey yesterday.. hit ignore and blocked everyone..
then Florida number started blocked them..
today 15 or so from AZ i started to answer and no one there and then a hang up..
they called again.. i answered it.. they asked for the woman by her first name on my cell.. I asked why do you keep calling he tried to read sheet and stay on topic. I lost it on him and said listein here punjami dont call anymore
he lost his shit and started cussing at me.. I said you have a nice day and hung up..πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜†

It's Punjabi..... get it straight 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

4Waters

Reaction score
I don't answer my phone unless it's a number in my contacts or one I recognize. With local area code and exchange spoofing, the calls are made to look like they're originating in your immediate area, and it's just a waste of time to guess if they're legitimate.
I've received a call from myself once, no joke. My cellphone starts ringing and I look at the number and it's my number calling me so I answered it "Hi me", the guy was confused and I hung up.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Wishing I could develop an excellent "Sling Blade Style" and have nothing better to do. ;)

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
I was getting them all the time. Finally decided to listen to the entire message and guess what?? At the end of the message it offers an option to opt out of future calls by pressing a designated number. I did this to about 8 different robocalls calls and the calls have virtually all been stopped.
Just my experience.
I’ve always been afraid that it was some kind of trick. I never answer but might give it a try.

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
i keep trying to get them to cover the 89 crew cab assholes won't do it

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I screen all of my calls. They stop calling when you never answer.

Hasn't worked for me, Calls are Non Stop. The AHoles, are now using a Local # so you worry about missing a call if you don't answer .:(

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Hasn't worked for me, Calls are Non Stop. The AHoles, are now using a Local # so you worry about missing a call if you don't answer .:(

So you're still answering then? LoL

Stop answering ANY call if you don't Know who it is. If it's important, they will leave a message.

But now that you've Verified (by answering) your number, they have sold your number to every scammer on the planet.

So basically, you're now fucked. πŸ˜”

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
So you're still answering then? LoL

Stop answering ANY call if you don't Know who it is. If it's important, they will leave a message.

But now that you've Verified (by answering) your number, they have sold your number to every scammer on the planet.

So basically, you're now fucked. πŸ˜”

NO!!, I have not answered, and did realize they were unknown a friend confirmed the were Sale Calls.