Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
Has any said

"Work Release"

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
Enigma (as in, how did I ever pull off buying this boat)

“Condition Precedent” (for more of a legal twist) has a bit of “appeal” as well..

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score
There are some excellent names given so far.......

I doubt I will ever buy a boat with 4 outboards, but if I do...... I already have 2 names.

The Quad-Father
or
Quadzilla

And as a group..... all my friends and I, with 4 motors, would be The Quad Squad

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
Legal Entanglement
Esq.ape
Non Billing Hours
Get You Off
Got You Off
Made Partner
Legal Ties

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
So which one you looking at Tooms?

RD

My wife wasn't really excited about any of them... probably because legal topics aren't that fun.

But she was super excited when someone suggested "Sand Bar Members". So we're going with that!

You get the bar members, it's connected to Havasu, you can add a cocktail and legal scales painted on each end of the name, and sandbars are still an ocean thing, if and when we toss it in the salt.

Waiting for my mechanic to get back to me to see if the name painter they recommend has time this Thursday or Friday when we're getting work done on the boat.

Open to recommendations for painters.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Bob Thompson... All freehand brush....

Forgot who is the air brush guy....

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
My wife wasn't really excited about any of them... probably because legal topics aren't that fun.

But she was super excited when someone suggested "Sand Bar Members". So we're going with that!

You get the bar members, it's connected to Havasu, you can add a cocktail and legal scales painted on each end of the name, and sandbars are still an ocean thing, if and when we toss it in the salt.

Waiting for my mechanic to get back to me to see if the name painter they recommend has time this Thursday or Friday when we're getting work done on the boat.

If it's in Havasu I always use Bob Thompson (you can search the forums here).

There is a guy that has a business called "Pin Striping by Chris" whom is very good as well!

RD

C-Ya

Int’l Maritime Captain
Reaction score

Just throwing this out there..... but you could also go to a wrap shop, make the design on the computer, with colors, then print as sticker, then ad UV protectant cover. If done correctly, it looks better than paint as far as intricate detail. You can repair or replace. It can easily be removed for next owner. There will be a ghost outline, but you can also change name. I would then get matching mini stickers for your tow vehicle, office, garage, golf cart, ?

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there..... but you could also go to a wrap shop, make the design on the computer, with colors, then print as sticker, then ad UV protectant cover. If done correctly, it looks better than paint as far as intricate detail. You can repair or replace. It can easily be removed for next owner. There will be a ghost outline, but you can also change name. I would then get matching mini stickers for your tow vehicle, office, garage, golf cart, ?

I like this idea.

Any suggestions in Havasu or Socal?

RichL

Reaction score
Don't know about Havasu but if you can't find someone local you can always use BoatUS. That's where I had mine made up to match transom and both sides of the trailer.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

I doubt I will ever buy a boat with 4 outboards, but if I do...... I already have 2 names.

The Quad-Father
or
Quadzilla

And as a group..... all my friends and I, with 4 motors, would be The Quad Squad
How ya gonna see it with the motors in the way?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

RadHazard

Reaction score

You’re welcome Tooms22. My fee is only 33% of any judgment! Lol! 😉😎 Congrats on your new boat!

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score

The Quad-Father
or
Quadzilla

Quatro Sinko?

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
We got the name put on last week.

The drink and scales had to be in the circles because the scales are so detailed, without the circles, it would’ve come apart after a few wipe downs.

I just sent an email to switch the scales to a gavel. Next trip we’ll have a larger drink and gavel without the background circles.

65CBD99B-7CFF-44A1-9610-E4876AEF4895.jpeg
422F143F-33E3-41DA-965F-4763274F9CE2.jpeg