WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Politics etc lounge

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Make that four threads..

I don’t know why the last two days people felt like it was ok to keep posting them in here..

nameisbond

Reaction score
I'm on another forum and they temp ban you if you post politics outside the political section. First offence is a 3 day ban.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
It’s because threads outside of the lounge get zero traffic and they’re barely visible to new posts etc. I have a few threads that basically disappeared once they were moved out of the lounge.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
They usually say that it's too important to bury down there and that everyone needs to see it.

Same thing they say with their classified ads too. Lol. All without ever realizing the whole
Purpose of not putting either in the lounge is the very thing they crave.. lol

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It’s because threads outside of the lounge get zero traffic and they’re barely visible to new posts etc. I have a few threads that basically disappeared once they were moved out of the lounge.

That isn’t entirely true.. there’s several threads outside the lounge that have huge numbers

73mandella

Reaction score
Make that four threads..

I don’t know why the last two days people felt like it was ok to keep posting them in here..

Just asking, do you let them know when they post in the wrong area with a PM? It could be an honest mistake.