WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Homeless setting up camp wherever they want

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Don't know for sure, but this appears to be a bunch of trespassers who literally drop their trash right outside their RVs. Taken a little over a week ago. Driving by on Monday, it looked like they have been forced to leave and there were dumpsters and a bulldozer there.
Its a shame that we live in a world where people have no respect for other people's property. Furthermore, we have a District Attorney for LA County that has ordered his prosecutors to not prosecute any cases such as this.

164902990_4311849185511403_2038009095363720811_o.jpg
164705619_4311849432178045_7568692393425192371_o.jpg
164237822_4311849438844711_7717130888265874258_o.jpg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Damn... But yup, the LA DA doesn't want anything prosecuted.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Don't know for sure, but this appears to be a bunch of trespassers who literally drop their trash right outside their RVs. Taken a little over a week ago. Driving by on Monday, it looked like they have been forced to leave and there were dumpsters and a bulldozer there.
Its a shame that we live in a world where people have no respect for other people's property. Furthermore, we have a District Attorney for LA County that has ordered his prosecutors to not prosecute any cases such as this.

Fuck LA.

Fuck democrats.

ooops, redundant

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Just put them in hotels on the taxpayer dime like LA:

City Plans To Close Echo Park Lake And Clear Homeless Encampment
Under a veil of secrecy, Los Angeles city officials and homeless services providers are rushing to move as many homeless people as possible from Echo Park Lake this week in advance of an expected sweep to remove more than 100 tents and fence the entire park for repairs. City Councilman Mitch O’Farrell, who has said he planned to close the park, has declined to confirm the timetable, but a source with direct knowledge of the process told The Times that the city plans to clear the encampment Thursday, fence the park and close it for renovations. O’Farrell spokesman Tony Arranaga declined to confirm that date, saying only that the city has been working to move people from the area into hotels. “When official notices of the closure are posted by the Department of Recreation and Parks, our office will alert the public and the media,” Arranaga said. Outreach workers have been registering as many people living in the park as possible and taking them to hotels being rented by the city for homeless people.
Los Angeles Times

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Just put them in hotels on the taxpayer dime like LA:

City Plans To Close Echo Park Lake And Clear Homeless Encampment
Under a veil of secrecy, Los Angeles city officials and homeless services providers are rushing to move as many homeless people as possible from Echo Park Lake this week in advance of an expected sweep to remove more than 100 tents and fence the entire park for repairs. City Councilman Mitch O’Farrell, who has said he planned to close the park, has declined to confirm the timetable, but a source with direct knowledge of the process told The Times that the city plans to clear the encampment Thursday, fence the park and close it for renovations. O’Farrell spokesman Tony Arranaga declined to confirm that date, saying only that the city has been working to move people from the area into hotels. “When official notices of the closure are posted by the Department of Recreation and Parks, our office will alert the public and the media,” Arranaga said. Outreach workers have been registering as many people living in the park as possible and taking them to hotels being rented by the city for homeless people.
Los Angeles Times
Yup, they did this in the area I'm in. It's all good until they violate the rules and get kicked out of the hotel, or simply walk away. The homeless population in my area (work, not home) has almost tripled over the last year.

I'm all for setting up temp housing that actually offers them some kind of source for jobs, etc.... But those should be strictly for the members already in the community. It SHOULD NOT BE something like, "Let's just pick all these people up from area A, and move all of them over to area K, and call it good."

Shortdeck

Reaction score
I thought this was private property. There used to be a shit load a bee hives near there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
I saw this everyday on my way home. Camp grew and grew and then I noticed some vehicles with lights on down there. A few days later rvs gone, two dumpsters dropped off, and all their filth loaded up. They need to do more of this.

Mikes56

Reaction score
I see that every day I drive to work on I-14 and it pisses me off. I kinda get someone being homeless and living in their RV, but why do you gotta throw your trash all over and be pigs. I wonder where they are dumping their grey and black water tanks, probably right there with the trash. Fuckem, glad they got kicked out.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Same thing with the RV’s here in Redlands & Loma Linda. After Taylor’s closed they took over the parking lot. Once kicked of that private property they moved next door. 😡 Crime & theft of catalytic converters in out little berg has really increased.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Here’s my solution for LA & other major cities: buy a warehouse, divide into small spaces, like a tent & add bathrooms. Now, just how long do you suppose most of the homeless will stay if they’re held accountable to return to some normalcy of living and to keep their area clean? And the druggies...... I’m sure that families with kids and other's are or can be made aware of available housing. Just my .02🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

Meaney77

Reaction score
I see that every day I drive to work on I-14 and it pisses me off. I kinda get someone being homeless and living in their RV, but why do you gotta throw your trash all over and be pigs. I wonder where they are dumping their grey and black water tanks, probably right there with the trash. Fuckem, glad they got kicked out.
Such a sad sight to see, they are everywhere...

You mentioned dumping tanks, the last time we were on our way out to the desert we saw a growing RV homeless encampment along the 14 right outside of Lancaster. As we passed by there was a shit pumper making his rounds out there, and I am sure if was fully funded by us tax payers.

It has gotten so out of control, it's insane.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
One of the huge homeless camps that is on the 405 North on-ramp at Devonshire has some city trashcans out there. I believe the city picks them up every week. I was actually surprised to see the cans but not sure if any of the homeless are actualy using them.

Such a sad sight to see, they are everywhere...

You mentioned dumping tanks, the last time we were on our way out to the desert we saw a growing RV homeless encampment along the 14 right outside of Lancaster. As we passed by there was a shit pumper making his rounds out there, and I am sure if was fully funded by us tax payers.

It has gotten so out of control, it's insane.

Meaney77

Reaction score
One of the huge homeless camps that is on the 405 North on-ramp at Devonshire has some city trashcans out there. I believe the city picks them up every week. I was actually surprised to see the cans but not sure if any of the homeless are actualy using them.
Have you seen the encampment next to the 118-405 (big loop) interchange? Its getting bigger and bigger, hard to believe someone would want to set up a tent and sleep right there, not to mention the potential for a safety concern for both homeless and drivers.

WildHorses24

Reaction score
Have you seen the encampment next to the 118-405 (big loop) interchange? Its getting bigger and bigger, hard to believe someone would want to set up a tent and sleep right there, not to mention the potential for a safety concern for both homeless and drivers.

Buddy has that beat and sent me these from that camp. They have power they bootlegged, water tapped from the irrigation and dug tunnels under the 118. This shack had 5 rooms under the freeway.
IMG_6698.jpg

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I've seen it and there are homes right across the street. If I lived there I would be furious with the city and county allowing this isue to continue. There is a homeless camp in front of my sisters work at Devonshire and Woodley. Her boss has filed a lawsuit against the homeless person and requesting an order for her to stay further than 50 feet away from her business which is a doctors office.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Here’s my solution for LA & other major cities: buy a warehouse, divide into small spaces, like a tent & add bathrooms. Now, just how long do you suppose most of the homeless will stay if they’re held accountable to return to some normalcy of living and to keep their area clean? And the druggies...... I’m sure that families with kids and other's are or can be made aware of available housing. Just my .02🤷‍♀️

Place would be turned into a disgusting crack den within hours

The lack of responsibility they have is directly proportionate to their homeless situation

hallett21

Reaction score
Sure be a shame if you loaded a 12gauge full of flares

Mikes56

Reaction score

I just drove past. Everyone is gone and the trash is all cleaned up. It’s like they were never there.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Homeless man killed an elderly women and her dog in a quiet neighborhood in San Dimas today!

Damn. Used to street race on "strawberry patch", the stretch of Gladstone just north of there. Grew up a few miles away, and most my family is buried just down the road.
When I take cars to and from the LA area, I crash in the Wallyworld parking lot just north east.
Sad times.

thetub

Reaction score
Homeless man killed an elderly women and her dog in a quiet neighborhood in San Dimas today!

and they keep it hush hush that hes a transient junkie...

the news rarely reports these as "homeless" as the perps...

last week a 100 year old man was axed to death by a transient near La Crescenta i belive and went after another neighbor

the libturds have their agenda along with the advocates that they are harmless and only seek help ?

like everything else these Libiots do . not address the real issue

a majority of these people have some sort of addiction issue and these drugs now are taking over their minds and any sort of sensible thought...

they are violent and all of the male transients carry weapons (knives) on them ...

theres assaults happening everywhere by them and would bet 80 percent of calls police get are transient related ?

any numbers by coppers here on calls related to transients ? next to domestic violence calls bet this is next ?

Last edited: