WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LIVE Feed of Echo Park Homeless Protestors

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
People are protesting the city wanting to clean up? Why?

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
The homeless are a national treasure!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Working in that area 10 years ago, I thought the park was actually quite pretty. Then I saw the surrounding fuckery, and people hanging around within the park. Sad to see, it was probably really nice 50 years ago.
Like the plague of locusts, destroying everything they touch.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...Had some friends that were working on a movie for television filming across the street from the park about 1980..:went down to have lunch with them and the park was actually kind of people free...

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
It truly is bizarre....imagine if you were a homeowner in a surrounding neighborhood? People don't give two shits about you, your property, your safety, etc....

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
It truly is bizarre....imagine if you were a homeowner in a surrounding neighborhood? People don't give two shits about you, your property, your safety, etc....
Agree'd . . . . and how bout young families that have kids who 'may' wanna play in that park??? . . . that's thrown out the window.
Some people have completely lost it.

Reactions: DWC

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Instead of calling them "homeless" they should be called what they really are...

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Why can’t we just let them have a whole area out at like zzyzzx road where they can build whatever the hell they want and do as much drugs etc as they choose?

Reactions: DWC

Fenderbender

Reaction score
Why can’t we just let them have a whole area out at like zzyzzx road where they can build whatever the hell they want and do as much drugs etc as they choose?

Like “Hamstersam” in the Wire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Since there is nothing to steal out there, they would probably pass on that offer.

I think they should ship em all over to Molokai.

👿

DWC

Reaction score
My 25yr old has the same plan. Plenty of desert out there.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
The news isn’t calling them homeless, they’re unhoused...

They are not homeless, or unhoused.

The are fucking VAGRANTS. A pox upon society and the liberal fanatics want to continue to use YOUR tax dollars to support them.

Where I grew up, they were carted to the county line by the local sheriffs, before the locals got ahold of them.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Don't fall for the bullshit. LA County as a whole has millions in funding to house homeless. There are temporary housing facilities and all kinds of resources. The issue is the people who end up in these tent cities don't want to follow basic rules. It is really that simple. If they accept the housing they have a curfew and no drinking or drugs. You can figure out the rest on your own I'm sure.