WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

EO's on guns

EmpirE231

Reaction score
The nerds are coming! white house claims executive orders on gun controls are around the corner.... what do you think it'll be?

I'm guessing they are gonna go for it, and try w/ an "assualt" weapon ban.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
I won't doubt it. It'll be word for word rehash of the 1995 AWB due to the fact it has passed constitutional scrutiny.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
They can EO all they want. I really don't think law enforcement is going to do anything about it unless you are a criminal. I've said it before there are waaaaaayyyy to many firearms in this country to try and take away from the hands of law abiding citizens.

Let's not also forget with all these "defund the police" talk, I mean budget cuts and reform you really think they will have the man power to do this?

Havoc Powesports

Reaction score
I keep hearing capacity limits, and the loophole of every gun transaction now going thru a FFL so no more buying a gun at the shows from an individual without a ffl involved. along with extending the time from 3 to 10 days on background checks.. Dont think capacity limits will hit this round, but for seeing the other 2 to hit

EmpirE231

Reaction score
They can EO all they want. I really don't think law enforcement is going to do anything about it unless you are a criminal. I've said it before there are waaaaaayyyy to many firearms in this country to try and take away from the hands of law abiding citizens.

Let's not also forget with all these "defund the police" talk, I mean budget cuts and reform you really think they will have the man power to do this?

I don't know if I believe law enforcement is on our side anymore after the BS they pulled w/ Covid....... they will pretty much do whatever they need to do to collect their paychecks

94203366_1886999441436477_2433968652521832448_n.jpg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I don't know if I believe law enforcement is on our side anymore after the BS they pulled w/ Covid....... they will pretty much do whatever they need to do to collect their paychecks

View attachment 986114

A lot of good ones still, like the boys we have here who would most likely refuse, but more and more I tend to agree with you.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
An EO isnt a law passed by congress.
They're going to have to go to work to actually get anything done.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
The nerds are coming! white house claims executive orders on gun controls are around the corner.... what do you think it'll be?

I'm guessing they are gonna go for it, and try w/ an "assualt" weapon ban.
So any sitting President can write an EO that totally disregards the constitution?

Do they think they will always be able to cheat elections?

fuck democrats

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score

Or the time 🤔

Reactions: Doc

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
An EO isnt a law passed by congress.
They're going to have to go to work to actually get anything done.

Exactly. if the messiah Obama couldn't get it done I doubt sleepy Joe will get much accomplished via EO.

just_floatin

Reaction score
On American soil. The wounded knee massacre. Um yeah....me and mine trust nobody.

just_floatin

Reaction score
People tend to forget recent history as far back as Hurricane Katrina “2005 Gun Grab” on American civilians.