WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Merc Racing Max 5 - FOR SALE

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
25p
15" diameter
Lab finished

The Mercury Racing MAX5 propeller, developed and hand-crafted by the Mercury Racing Propeller Artisans, is designed for single and multiple engine applications including the 400R outboard and 600 SCi sterndrive. The Lab Finished MAX 5 provides a measurable reduction in propeller slip, (up to 12%). In fact, the MAX 5 prop is so efficient; builders are finding they can run it higher to take full advantage of engines fitted with the race-proven Sport Master gearcase.

$1,000.00 FIRM

Last edited:

She's Mine

Reaction score
25p
15" diameter
Lab finished

The Mercury Racing MAX5 propeller, developed and hand-crafted by the Mercury Racing Propeller Artisans, is designed for single and multiple engine applications including the 400R outboard and 600 SCi sterndrive. The Lab Finished MAX 5 provides a measurable reduction in propeller slip, (up to 12%). In fact, the MAX 5 prop is so efficient; builders are finding they can run it higher to take full advantage of engines fitted with the race-proven Sport Master gearcase.

$1,300.00 OBO

Wish this was a 30 or 32p.

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score
25p
15" diameter
Lab finished

$1,300.00 OBO

Going bigger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
I got a fever and the only cure is more CLEAVER!!

more-give-me.gif