WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This kid and his new gillies suit.....!!??

Wasn’t Me

Reaction score
So the wife and I were out to drinks with friends and about 10:30 PM I get an alert from the Nest Cam that an UN familiar face...??? So I opened it up to see who was at the front door at this time of night...? And this is what I see..... My heart dropped for a second before I figured out it was my son.... Then I notice he locked the door before he disappeared into the darkness... Our friends were urging me to call him ASAP to see whats going on and why he was leaving with his air soft gun. I thought about it and figured he looked prepared... and he lock the door... And I had a pretty good idea of what he was up to... Last week we got hit at 11:15 PM by the dreaded porch pirate and they got 2 of our packages.... So our bad ass son we online, ordered the gillies suit and went to camp out in the front yard for 2 hours waiting for them to come back so he could lite them up with his air soft.... I bet they wont be coming back after he gets a hold of them.!!! F***ing thieves!!!!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    2.1 MB

Wasn’t Me

Reaction score
I know right.!! Yes.... 2 empty amazon boxes on the porch... And we are setting up another cam in the front... He says he committed to getting them.!

Out of all the bad crap in the world for some reason thieves REALLY get under my skin.... bad..!!! And apparently our sons too!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Hopefully he doesn't get in some kind of legal trouble for "attacking" someone who is "mistakenly picking up a package" off your porch. Thieves suck. Getting in trouble for doling out justice would suck even more

Wasn’t Me

Reaction score
Hopefully he doesn't get in some kind of legal trouble for "attacking" someone who is "mistakenly picking up a package" off your porch. Thieves suck. Getting in trouble for doling out justice would suck even more
I can agree with you there.. We got them on camera the first time.. 100% PROs... He is a very aware young man.. And already know "IF" the fools were to hang around after anything happened his response will be "He felt threaten for his life"... !

If they even end us seeing him to know where it was comming from.. ha ha ha

Nordie

Reaction score
Us
Dang that thing is bad ass...!!!

We thought about that.... And other ideas.... But I don't want anything being set off on my property...
Usually these clowns take them home and then get hosed down with glitter and fart spray.

They actually used the thing to bust those middle eastern scam deals that prey on senior citizens. They were able to track down everything. It was an interesting video. They have an elaborate system that would piss you off.