WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tres Martin...

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Some of you guys know I built and mange the website for RD at Luxury Center Consoles. I have zero to do with the content! RD has great writers and photographers for that sorta thing.

I added a story today that I think you guys should see. Great write up and pics, and a solid review about what Tres Martin is about, and how his school came to be.

It's definitely worth the read...

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Some of you guys know I built and mange the website for RD at Luxury Center Consoles. I have zero to do with the content! RD has great writers and photographers for that sorta thing.

I added a story today that I think you guys should see. Great write up and pics, and a solid review about what Tres Martin is about, and how his school came to be.

Make the bottom left say "LCC" instead of "LLC" is a division of RDP.

Site looks good

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Nice writeup, great class, like a lot of people i didn't expect to get so much out of the class

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Well done, after taking the class it’s shocking that so many people with fast boats have no idea what they are doing.

Mototrig

Reaction score

Nice skills!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Typo fixed. Four of us have been staring at that for months, and nobody caught it till now! Doh!!!

🙄😝

Thanks guys. 👍

farmo83

Reaction score
I'm waiting for a class in my state and I'm thinking I'll take it.

McKay

Reaction score
I'm waiting for a class in my state and I'm thinking I'll take it.

Just call Tres and let him know you want to take it and I bet he will set a tentative date and put it on his schedule. Hopefully others around you will sign up to help keep the costs down.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Just call Tres and let him know you want to take it and I bet he will set a tentative date and put it on his schedule. Hopefully others around you will sign up to help keep the costs down.
Yeah call Tres and he can get something set up in your area. He will do a solo class but the more people you get for the class the more it lowers your cost.