WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

President Trump = Gaetz = NOPE!!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
President's White House Rejected Gaetz Plea for a Preemptive Pardon.

I guess this Says It All. 🤔

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Fake news.

FOX is Reporting and Gaetz was their "MAN" they are reporting the facts. This AIN't No Lib "Hit Job" The Truth is and has been There all the Time.

I am very disappointed in him, but truth is he is a Spoiled rich Punk that thought his Old Man's $'s and Power could and Would keep/ger his out of trouble.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Oh well......just another POS politician it seems

When he would talk and stare in the camera he did kind of have that "evangelical hustler preacher look" to him......lol

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1617817755428.png

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
More fake news.... whatdya know.

They have cried wolf so many times in the last 5 years you can't trust anything they say, period.

When will people learn.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Well shit there it is... That just puts this entire matter behind us now. There is no way a person with Trumps history of facts could ever make a statement like this if it wasn't truth.

Lol
So everything you don’t like is a lie.
What happened to you?

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Oh well......just another POS politician it seems

When he would talk and stare in the camera he did kind of have that "evangelical hustler preacher look" to him......lol

I had No Problem with, I guess up until this. I will say watching him he was Not this Humble young Guy in Washington learning the "Ropes" but kind of like entering by Kicking The Door Open.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
There'll probably be an apology in 5 months on page 6 saying the allegations were not true.

Actually that works both Ways.

this deal is the Least of his problems.

I'll bet his former Father -In-Law has already sent his Jet to get his Daughter as far away from this "Soap Opera" as possible.

Duramax

Reaction score
God damn you guys, Matt stood up for Trump no matter what. Never wavered. You guys blast him because he is not humble? Got it..

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
didnt age well, yet again. do you ever tire of losing?
nope... typical Libs play book.... lie enough times, then its etched in their minds as truth.... when exposed as not truth... too late.. they have swallowed the lie...

typical fake news media MO....

its their game plan all along....

the sheep eat it up!!!! and the Patriots question themselves... 99.99% knowing its a lie..