WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for a friend to drive pontoon on 4/10.

MooreMoney

Reaction score
My sister is in Havasu with 11 girls for her 40th birthday. They rented a big pontoon and are looking for someone that would drive them to pirates and back. 9am-4ish. Ill pay someone if they are willing to help.

They are well behaved and boaters for the most part. They just don’t want to mess with driving around tomorrow. The guy I had set up flaked last minute.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
My sister is in Havasu with 11 girls for her 40th birthday. They rented a big pontoon and are looking for someone that would drive them to pirates and back. 9am-4ish. Ill pay someone if they are willing to help.

They are well behaved and boaters for the most part. They just don’t want to mess with driving around tomorrow. The guy I had set up flaked last minute.

Who would flake driving 11 women around... 🤷‍♂️

MooreMoney

Reaction score
Ok RDP here’s a picture of a few of them.
1DEDC3B5-17EC-4CBD-BA29-ACC0D4412179.jpeg

Icky

Reaction score
There's a guy on Facebook my Gf found, it was like $50 an hour driving your boat. I'll see if I can find the name.

On a side note, I've had 4 drunk women on my boat with I'm a barbie girl playing as loud as my stereo would go. All the guys were on my buddies pontoon laughing at me 🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉

GOTTBoat

Reaction score
Which rental place allows a pontoon to go that far north?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Hate to be the downbuz here but if the person is getting paid doesnt he need to be a licensed captain. Granted this could be cash on the downlow, but its when shit goes wrong that its gonna be ugly. Some drunk milf falls off the boat and gets all chopped up. Cops and insurance companies and lawyers get involved and in the depositions its comes out that they paid the guy, no license, he is in a world of hurt.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Hate to be the downbuz here but if the person is getting paid doesnt he need to be a licensed captain. Granted this could be cash on the downlow, but its when shit goes wrong that its gonna be ugly. Some drunk milf falls off the boat and gets all chopped up. Cops and insurance companies and lawyers get involved and in the depositions its comes out that they paid the guy, no license, he is in a world of hurt.
I’m thinking a guy would do this for free 🤔👍

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Have them all sign a waiver. For a couple of "favors" the driver will forget anything that happens.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
@ONE-A-DAY has been married too long, he's thinking logically! Just straight turned that shower cold 😂

If I were a single fellow, I'd have sent a PM before heading out to the riverpad...
...but I'm not single.

If I sent a PM, I would be though!

In all honesty though, hope they find a qualified person, and have a good, safe outing!

MooreMoney

Reaction score
@ONE-A-DAY for the buzz kill. Like I said they are good people been around boats forever. DCB is in the garage and the new pontoon gets delivered in 2 weeks.

They just wanted a driver to cruise up and drive them back. They can party their asses off at the house if they want to wild. I don’t want to worry about people getting attorneys and coming after me because I set it up.

So my mom said she would handle it. thanks for the responses.

playdeep

Reaction score
@ONE-A-DAY for the buzz kill. Like I said they are good people been around boats forever. DCB is in the garage and the new pontoon gets delivered in 2 weeks.

They just wanted a driver to cruise up and drive them back. They can party their asses off at the house if they want to wild. I don’t want to worry about people getting attorneys and coming after me because I set it up.

Lucy
Charlie Brown
Football

...funsucker!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Well damnit! Make sure your mom makes pics one of the conditions 😂.

People and their logic...how the hell am I supposed to live vicariously through others if they worry about being sued😢
I'm more worried about the divorce proceedings!

Icky

Reaction score
@MooreMoney Tsunami rentals on Facebook was the place she talked to. Looks like he has a buddy that can captain for $50 an hour, I assume licensed. Otherwise the boat and driver are $150 an hour I think.

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score

Besides the CG Licensed Captain, with 11 people, the vessel would need to be inspected and certified by the Coast Guard.

Who's going to hang? The person driving the boat. The person who owns the boat. And the person who arranges for the boat ride.

gqchris

Reaction score
Besides the CG Licensed Captain, with 11 people, the vessel would need to be inspected and certified by the Coast Guard.

Who's going to hang? The person driving the boat. The person who owns the boat. And the person who arranges for the boat ride.

So the way this should have been sold is: "Hey who wants to come party with 11 chicks for the day and cruise up to Pirates?" :D

RadMan

Throbbing Member
Reaction score
This is like watching the Uber On the app and as soon as he’s close a couple wrong turns and now he heading the opposite way

LuauLounge

Reaction score

Thank you for the bucket of ice water to cool all the volunteers down.