WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for a friend to drive pontoon on 4/10.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Here's an idea...RD should be the driver and bring his video guy with him. Make a video of the day, post it in the 18+ area of the the forum and watch subscriptions go up! Who wouldn't pay to see RD hanging out with 11 drunk chicks all day?🤣

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Besides the CG Licensed Captain, with 11 people, the vessel would need to be inspected and certified by the Coast Guard.

Who's going to hang? The person driving the boat. The person who owns the boat. And the person who arranges for the boat ride.

this guy got busted two times...we used to see the boat for sale but after he got popped we've never seen it at the sandbar again. They fined the ever living shit out of him for it.

I'm sure there are plenty of "volunteer" sober drivers who would jump at the chance. If my wife wouldn't murder me I'd volunteer as tribute lol

CSmith

Reaction score
No wonder the craziness doesn't happen anymore at the Sandbar/ Copper canyon.. This thread is full of been there done that. Now everyone is worried about getting sued. Unfortunate the way the times are now a days. To bad people can't just set the phones down for a day and have a good time. Everything has to be looked at from the angle of "how could this go south and my ass is on the chopping block" angle.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
54x5sy.jpg

DWC

Reaction score
4 hours and still nothing. I’m a little shocked.

Water Romper

Reaction score
oh my...I am surprised the internet didn't blow up.. "Need a captain for sister and friends " ON THIS WEB SITE ...there is no doubt we have VERY experienced boaters on this site...but what you just posted??? ha, this is worth a bottle of Jameson and salted peanuts to watch If this is legit, WE GOTTA SEE PICTURES (no disrespect to your sister and friends) BUT THIS OTTA BE GOOD😄😃

LuauLounge

Reaction score
So, now we are looking for a USCG Master Captain and a photographer. Who volunteers to be the the photographer that will pay the grand or so for the Captain?

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
No wonder the craziness doesn't happen anymore at the Sandbar/ Copper canyon.. This thread is full of been there done that. Now everyone is worried about getting sued. Unfortunate the way the times are now a days. To bad people can't just set the phones down for a day and have a good time. Everything has to be looked at from the angle of "how could this go south and my ass is on the chopping block" angle.
Wait till you go to your first deposition son, it makes you think.

samsah33

Reaction score
This might be worth a call:

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Best thread I've never been involved with !!! You guys are money !!!!

WildWilly

Reaction score
bummer. I just saw it and actually had a light schedule other than picking up my boat from service at some point.

nowski

Reaction score
Thread title should have read: RDP Express Needed from Havasu to Pirates and back, this Friday 4/9/21. We have 11 packages that require special handling and must be transported by boat. This may be a once in a lifetime opportunity for the right person. If anyone is UP for the task and can help out, you'll be an instant hero and rewarded immensely. Boat owners only need apply...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Thread title should have read: RDP Express Needed from Havasu to Pirates and back, this Friday 4/9/21. We have 11 packages that require special handling and must be transported by boat. This may be a once in a lifetime opportunity for the right person. If anyone is UP for the task and can help out, you'll be an instant hero and rewarded immensely. Boat owners only need apply...
But then we may have had DEA or ICE doing an amphibious assault...

Icky

Reaction score
I told her I had to go to havasu this weekend and drive a boat for a bunch women, she didn't think I was funny 🤷🏻‍♂️

Tank

Reaction score
No I didn’t want to deal with the RDP attorneys for the next 5 years of my life. So mom is going to be In charge today.

Where is mini cat when you need him.
Seriously....Where has Wayne been?

gqchris

Reaction score

Welcome to my world at work. I manage 25 people. EVERY fucking angle of what I say is scrutinized or twisted to where I am targeted with "cancel culture" if you tell someone something they dont want to hear. HR has neutered me and its just the beginning, folks. All of my problems are self entitled, entry level Millennials. Im just about over it to be honest.

Boat 405

Reaction score
I can see this going sideways in so many different ways none of them good...

DWC

Reaction score
I told her I had to go to havasu this weekend and drive a boat for a bunch women, she didn't think I was funny 🤷🏻‍♂️
Pretty sure that even if we were in town this weekend i couldn’t sell it.