Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200213-085841_Google.jpg

😂😂

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
When I was a kid I had a paper route. I tossed one a little askew and was watching to see if the landing zone was acceptable... ran into the back of a parked car. Similar result. LOL No face implant, but I did spill a bunch of newspapers.

Water Romper

Reaction score
When I was a kid I had a paper route. I tossed one a little askew and was watching to see if the landing zone was acceptable... ran into the back of a parked car. Similar result. LOL No face implant, but I did spill a bunch of newspapers.
Hell yes, paper routes are brutal, especially when you had to go collecting. I crashed enough without a cell phone (they weren't invented yet) :p

RadMan

Throbbing Member
Reaction score
Oh man, we were maybe 12-13 and my buddy got a speedometer for his bike. We installed and straight away he went on a low grade downhill bomber run and I can still hear him calling out his speed
19...20....21....smack bang crashed right into a parked car and flew right over that bitch. He was a bloody mess cause he bit the front quarter of his tongue off. Man, those were the days.

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
Side mirrors were a bitch too.

Thank god they didn’t have the big ass tow mirrors they have today.

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Now the question is, will he learn from this?
“Slam into a parked vehicle once, shame on me.
Slam into a parked vehicle twice, I truly am an idiot”

Good luck young man.

DLC

Reaction score
I had a paper route also, one guy lived up a steep ass drive way, he would always say if you get it in my porch I’ll tip ya....

I went collecting and he gave me a buck! F that that’s like 3 cents a day to ride / walk up his mountain of a drive way..... so I starting to drop the paper at the bottom of his drive way and he said again I’ll tip ya if you get it in the porch, I said I’ll give you a 3 cents a day to walk down and get it.... he kinda got the point....

Rayson1971

Reaction score
My dad made my bike from a girl's bike with banana seat. Welded a cross bar on it put short seat , nobbies and a BMX handle bar on it and painted it brown. Well when he was tightening the handle bars he stripped out either the bolt to tight the bars or the groove on the bars to keep it from moving . I was racing down the street to a friend's standing up peddlmy as of when the fucken bars gave way and over the bars I went. Shit you never forget. I laugh now.