WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2= Pea's In A "POD"

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
And the clowns fall for it. Poor Hunter, everyone is picking on him, I'm sure he is a good boy and means well. 😅 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

Hunter Biden, Famous for:

Getting booted from the military for being high
Banging his dead brother's wife
Being a crack head
Laundering millions through foreign companies at the expense of the US taxpayer
Falsifying gun paperwork to illegally obtain a firearm.

Dumb ass libs: "HA HA HA let's yuck it up and laugh with the guy and pat each other on the back"

4sfj9CGK.jpeg

Backlash

Reaction score
The fact that a network chose to put this this POS drug addict up on a pedestal and promote him as though he was a positive member of society infuriates me. Fuck! Is this really the level that we as a society have stooped to?? Unbelievable!

Fuck you Hunter Biden you dirtbag POS tweaker and fuck you Jimmy Kimmel for airing this crap.

🖕🖕🖕🖕

propcheck

Reaction score
Is jimmy kimmel that guy on television with the girls on trampoline in bikinis jumping around to protest the demeaning treatment of women as sexual object.

Reactions: DWC

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Is jimmy kimmel that guy on television with the girls on trampoline in bikinis jumping around to protest the demeaning treatment of women as sexual object.
Yep and dressed in black face and chugged beer yelling "Ziggy Zaggy Ziggy Zaggy Oi Oi Oi"

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Because I'm sensitive to being associated the proper spelling is:
zika zaka zika zaka oi oi oi 😉😁😁
I believe that we are both incorrect and the proper spelling is actually: “Zicke, zacke, zicke, zacke, hoi, hoi, hoi!” ;)

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Hunter remembers all the “vivid details” for his book. But can’t remember if he owns a laptop or dropped it off....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are no morals in Hollyweird.
I couldn't make through 3 minutes in fear of expecting them to glamorize the raping of young girls by Hunter and Joe in tag team.

WTF

Teach your Children well. These assholes are coming at them at a high rate of speed that has never been witnessed before in generations.