WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

PSA...another clue into the minds of women

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
That is the whole point, doing something fun together.
It bothers me immensely when I hear dudes with huge egos yelling, cursing and calling their ladies stupid names at the boat ramps. Worst way ever to "encourage" them.

When it comes to the ramp, the wife and I have a system that we have pretty down pat. There is very little verbal communication, she knows what her jobs are, I know what mine are, and it's just routine at this point..her not coming to DS is going to be no fun, bc I won't have someone who knows our routine. It drives me up the wall to see some of these arrogant cocksuckers cuss their wives or whatever into oblivion...making it awkward for everyone around. Theres no excuse for it.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
If you really want to piss off the wife stick yore finger in her mouth when she starts to yawn.
I did that once , once also as she was falling asleep 🤔wet Willy SOB she has a right 😫😫😫

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
When it comes to the ramp, the wife and I have a system that we have pretty down pat. There is very little verbal communication, she knows what her jobs are, I know what mine are, and it's just routine at this point..her not coming to DS is going to be no fun, bc I won't have someone who knows our routine. It drives me up the wall to see some of these arrogant cocksuckers cuss their wives or whatever into oblivion...making it awkward for everyone around. Theres no excuse for it.

I don't think it'll be a problem 👍

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Ditto, trailer gets wet for 30 seconds to launch and only as long as it takes for her weave boat through traffic to land it on trailer.