WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Public Health and Guns

copterzach

Reaction score
In case you missed this yesterday.

In case you missed this. Black on white crime. But it’s buried and not really making the news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

copterzach

Reaction score
Still waiting...

image-2021-04-09-08:39:40-454.jpg

TeamGreene

Reaction score
The words chosen to describe/label gun violence as a "public health epidemic" is not by chance. They just enforced a wide variety of restrictions on the US for a year based on their perception/"science" of a health pandemic which will be used as a baseline to place restrictions on guns and ammo.

copterzach

Reaction score
The words chosen to describe/label gun violence as a "public health epidemic" is not by chance. They just enforced a wide variety of restrictions on the US for a year based on their perception/"science" of a health pandemic which will be used as a baseline to place restrictions on guns and ammo.

Yes. Epidemic sure sounds a lot like pandemic.....

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score

Correct, he will use the emergency powers act to issue EO s.

RodnJen

Reaction score

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1617985960817.jpg

Move to England ya fucking cucks!!

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
So when are you turning in all of yours?
The same time this jerk turns in all his fossil fueled engines. All his cars, trucks, small engine equipment AND his boat that he doesn't want to pay taxes on for owning a boat in his Communist State.!!!! Hey Jen, you making sure Grandma and Grandpa get kicked out of their house today. Yore the the biggest Hypocrite on this site, next to squeezy!! Fucking scum you two are!!!

RodnJen

Reaction score
The same time this jerk turns in all his fossil fueled engines. All his cars, trucks, small engine equipment AND his boat that he doesn't want to pay taxes on for owning a boat in his Communist State.!!!! Hey Jen, you making sure Grandma and Grandpa get kicked out of their house today. Yore the the biggest Hypocrite on this site, next to squeezy!! Fucking scum you two are!!!

Not today. Might go hit a bucket of balls and/or take the bike for a spin. It's been a very productive week.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I think every black person upon reaching 18 years of age should be automatically issued a bio-metric photo ID, a large caliber handgun, and be trained in the proper use of both.

All the voting problems would magically disappear and the inner cities would be orders of magnitude safer because everyone knows guns keep you safe.
What a dumbass. You ever hear of implicit bias? I guess you and PedoJoe can sit around and talk about how poor kids can be just as smart as white kids and not think twice about it.

But I partially agree here for different reasons. It is factual and accurate that the greatest threat to any Male Black out there is another Male Black. You are just trying to give them a fighting chance. 👍

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
7 Pistols, three shot guns, three centerfire rifles, three rimfire rifles...

So by the standards of the people you support, you are responsible for gun crimes. You should turn in all your guns unless you just really like being a hypocrit.

Currently none, over the years a few when they needed help.

Time to support what you voted for. Go sponsor as many illegals as you can and give them free room and board in your house.

About 50% of the time

Interesting. Why do you believe locking them 50% of the time is important?

Killing a baby... Not going to dignify this one with an answer.

You just did dipshit. I know it's very troubling when you have to admit you support murdering innocent babies. But that is what you support. For most people there is a timeline in regards to viable life. It's not hard to figure out and I will offer this. If the baby in the mothers womb is going to kill the mother due to complications then I would think an abortion would be reasonable. The reality is we have far to many options in regards to birth control that if people were responsible in the first place, there would be no need for the overwhelming number of abortions that occur.

"Biological" Man nope, a confirmed transgender women who might have been born with a dick, no problem.

We might have common ground in regards to a Transgender that has been living as that specific gender for the majority of their lives. You know damn well that is not the concern of the majority who oppose it. For reference, those in that category would probably never be discovered in the first place.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Not today. Might go hit a bucket of balls and/or take the bike for a spin. It's been a very productive week.
Ya, you better hurry before your side decides to make all the course's sell out to developers so you can get more taxes. I hope the bike is human powered or you could possibly be killing somebody with the o2 emissions!!!

Rye

Reaction score
It’s obvious whoever made this meme is out of touch. Not many use a revolver for self defense these days and the far away weapon is a 10/22. Anyway I saw you were trying to get my attention in another thread yesterday but didn’t have time to take on an afternoon of responding to your gang. 😉

RodnJen

Reaction score
Ya, you better hurry before your side decides to make all the course's sell out to developers so you can get more taxes. I hope the bike is human powered or you could possibly be killing somebody with the o2 emissions!!!

Another reason to repeal prop 13. Local munis are going by the wayside which is sad for kids these days. The local muni and tennis center are protected by the Army Corps of Engineers. The city would have closed them both down long ago if they could.

squeezer

Reaction score

So by the standards of the people you support, you are responsible for gun crimes. You should turn in all your guns unless you just really like being a hypocrit.

Who is asking for "All your guns"? Nobody I support has suggested anything of the sort. (Skater368, this nonsensical type of comment is why I don't even bother trying to have a serious conversation very often)

Time to support what you voted for. Go sponsor as many illegals as you can and give them free room and board in your house.

Funny, thats EXACTLY what we have done in the past...

It helps keep the kids out of my gum stash in the console of the truck.

You just did dipshit. I know it's very troubling when you have to admit you support murdering innocent babies. But that is what you support. For most people there is a timeline in regards to viable life. It's not hard to figure out and I will offer this. If the baby in the mothers womb is going to kill the mother due to complications then I would think an abortion would be reasonable. The reality is we have far to many options in regards to birth control that if people were responsible in the first place, there would be no need for the overwhelming number of abortions that occur.

The timeline for viable life is right around 23 weeks. Most consider an abortion after 20 weeks as late term... I do not now and never have supported late term abortions in anything but medically necessary cases. (I don't actually support abortions for anything other than medical reasons but also believe MY beliefs are not what laws are written for). As far as birth control you are spot on, there are lots of options out there. Lets educate and distribute to try and drive abortion #'s down.

We might have common ground in regards to a Transgender that has been living as that specific gender for the majority of their lives. You know damn well that is not the concern of the majority who oppose it. For reference, those in that category would probably never be discovered in the first place.

And you know damm well that a sexual predator doesn't give a rats ass about what sign is on the bathroom door...

Rye

Reaction score
Everyone is a law abiding citizen until they aren’t.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
It’s obvious whoever made this meme is out of touch. Not many use a revolver for self defense these days and the far away weapon is a 10/22. Anyway I saw you were trying to get my attention in another thread yesterday but didn’t have time to take on an afternoon of responding to your gang. 😉

Revolvers never jam and it’s EXACTLY what I use. Just goes to show your little soy ass has no business here. 😂

Rye

Reaction score
Revolvers never jam and it’s EXACTLY what I use. Just goes to show your little soy ass has no business here. 😂
I said most and I’m partial to revolvers also FYI.

4Waters

Reaction score
Do you think if Trump and the two R senators had won Georgia that the R legislature would have amended the voting law?

Whether it be gun laws or voting laws, the government is trying to limit our Constituional rights.
Agreed, the democratic government is trying to limit out constitutional rights.

It's simple, the only way someone should be able to vote is with a state issued ID. I agree that a CCW permit/license shouldn't be allowed but at least that permit/license has checked age (21 to own a pistol, so they are old enough to vote) and citizenship where a student ID does neither.

4Waters

Reaction score
What point is that Squeeze? the Supreme Court upheld the Texas voting law during the Obama administration, it is right there in your article. No one is being disenfranchised, everyone can get a state issued ID card or Driver License. A student ID is not a legal form of identification. you can't board a plane with it, you can't get alcohol or cigarettes with it. You can't use it at the bank to get money. Why should you be able to vote with it?

Oh the disenfranchisement... "These poor students can't buy alcohol and tobacco with their student IDs.. something must be done!"
Squeezer's acceptable form of ID. SMH

stick-figure-father-and-daughter-jane-pen-father-daughter-png-father-png-black-and-white-stick...jpg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Sorry, been a busy couple of days.

Who is asking for "All your guns"? Nobody I support has suggested anything of the sort. (Skater368, this nonsensical type of comment is why I don't even bother trying to have a serious conversation very often)

Pull your head out of your ass. The people you support want to take guns away plain and simple. No point in denying it. You vote in support of that bullshit. Stop being a hypocrit.

Funny, thats EXACTLY what we have done in the past...

"OMG... I'm soooo surprised!" Said nobody ever.

It helps keep the kids out of my gum stash in the console of the truck.

Again, stop being a hypocrit. You vote in support of letting any and all in. Why all the sudden to want any type of security. In fact, by your own party's standards, you are nothing more than a racist.

The timeline for viable life is right around 23 weeks. Most consider an abortion after 20 weeks as late term... I do not now and never have supported late term abortions in anything but medically necessary cases. (I don't actually support abortions for anything other than medical reasons but also believe MY beliefs are not what laws are written for). As far as birth control you are spot on, there are lots of options out there. Lets educate and distribute to try and drive abortion #'s down.

You support killing babies by your votes. Instead of making excuses, why don't you try voting for a candidate that doesn't support killing babies. In regards to the birth control, it can be had at just about any grocery store or liquor store I have ever been in. There is zero excuse, no need to distribute anything.

And you know damm well that a sexual predator doesn't give a rats ass about what sign is on the bathroom door...

Thank you for clearly demonstrating how your Libturd brain works. Apply that same bullshit to all the Gun Laws you support. Fuck dude, sometimes I actually feel a little guilty, almost like I'm clubbing a baby seal or something.

500bbc

Reaction score
Looks like the White House is addressing some issues and filling a position that has been empty since 2015.

Seems like a small first step. How does any of this affect you?

There are more than 350 million firearms and a trillion rounds of ammo in this country.
The party of fucking imbeciles wants to take firearms away from law abiding citizens to halt crime.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
In reality.....They do not want OUR guns....They want US to be "helpless" Minions and do as we are told........

1618155734333.gif

Last edited:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Here's some interesting stats. Restricting rifle ownership will do little to nothing. Rifle stat are for all types AR, bolt and lever.

American Gun Facts - A Factual Look at Guns in America

Yep Rifle gun deaths are single digit in percentage, most are handguns, and most are within very narrow bands of inner cities.

They will ban the 'Assault Rifle' but it won't change shit because they are hardly ever used in violent crime. So then they will say "It isn't enough we need to ban handguns too"

🖕🤡🤡

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I suppose it depends on ones opinion of what “far away” is?

I’m pretty positive I could pierce someone’s ear with a 10/22 from 200-300 yards. 😉

Rye

Reaction score
I suppose it depends on ones opinion of what “far away” is?

I’m pretty positive I could pierce someone’s ear with a 10/22 from 200-300 yards. 😉
I’ll settle for you posting a target hitting a bullseye at 300 yards with a 10/22 as pictured. 😉

RodnJen

Reaction score
There are more than 350 million firearms and a trillion rounds of ammo in this country.
The party of fucking imbeciles wants to take firearms away from law abiding citizens to halt crime.

The closest thing to crayons I could find.

1618172119502.png

Rye

Reaction score
@LOF

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Revolver guy here, I have autos but dont often carry them anywhere but to the range.

Carrying guns around in condition 0 is a bad idea. This kind of thing can happen.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Yep Rifle gun deaths are single digit in percentage, most are handguns, and most are within very narrow bands of inner cities.

They will ban the 'Assault Rifle' but it won't change shit because they are hardly ever used in violent crime. So then they will say "It isn't enough we need to ban handguns too"

🖕🤡🤡

This is the move 1000%

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

Listen, you are on thin ice anyway, as we both know you aren’t knew here and you gave me the BS about not knowing how your profile ended up being private and are unaware how your DMs were disabled when it was you that selected the options to do both.

If the “rules were applied” you’d have already been gone.

Rye

Reaction score
Listen, you are on thin ice anyway, as we both know you aren’t knew here and you gave me the BS about not knowing how your profile ended up being private and are unaware how your DMs were disabled when it was you that selected the options to do both.

As I said before you don’t need a reason to kick anyone out of the party
That said are you ok with the level of name calling yesterday and today or do those guys just skate? Or is that fair gamesmanship now? I thought this was someone’s livelihood and you weren’t going to tolerate it anymore.

Rye

Reaction score

Btw, screenshot how to open up direct mail.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
That said are you ok with the level of name calling yesterday and today or do those guys just skate?

As LOF pointed out......he is allowing you to "skate"....is he not? 🤷‍♂️

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
As I said before you don’t need a reason to kick anyone out of the party
That said are you ok with the level of name calling yesterday and today or do those guys just skate? Or is that fair gamesmanship now? I thought this was someone’s livelihood and you weren’t going to tolerate it anymore.

I’ve been out enjoying time with friends and family.

Again, you have already broken the rules coming back in with another name, so I’m not going to ban other people for calling you names when you shouldn’t even be here anyway. That does not give everyone carte blanche to be a supreme asshole to you either, but there is a middle ground.

I’d rather not kick you out if you actually want to be here for reasons other than being an insufferable troll. That is why I wanted to DM you in the first place.

To be sure, it is a lot less effort for me to just ban you and let this place be all high fives and ass slapping. But the easy way is not always the right way.

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Btw, screenshot how to open up direct mail.

God you really are a socialist. :)

Click on the purple square with at the with the purple R in it, and then when in your profile click the Privacy section.

Rye

Reaction score
I’ve been out enjoying time with friends and family.

Again, you have already broken the rules coming back in with another name, so I’m not going to ban other people for calling you names when you shouldn’t even be here anyway.

I’d rather not kick you out if you actually want to be here for reasons other than being an insufferable troll. That is why I wanted to DM you in the first place.

To be sure, it is a lot less effort for me to just ban you and let this place be all high fives and ass slapping. But the easy way is not always the right way.
Well your wrong.
My comment is if you’re going to let people make comments about beastiality (Judge Jeanine post) then you will have bigger problems ahead. They see they can get away with it now and next time it’s worse. Your party though.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Well your wrong.
My comment is if you’re going to let people make comments about beastiality (Judge Jeanine post) then you will have bigger problems ahead. They see they can get away with it now and next time it’s worse. Your party though.

Lol about what? Letting you stay or letting people call each other names?

When it’s gets “worse” people will be gone. It is a very simple process.