DCB Sinks in Florida

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
No idea what happened but I’ve heard everyone is ok
D3E7B350-7040-49DD-8FFC-B842589599C7.jpeg

Tank

Reaction score
Rough crowd. Hope you guys are a little more compassionate if my boat ever sunk.
fucked up incident. Someone just sank their pride and joy. 😞 I’m sure there’s insurance and all and everyone’s ok reportedly. But still. Lots of stress and disappointment. Suuuuuuucks for the owners. Heard hit something.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Its all in fun. Once news is out that everyone is safe and uninjured its a lighter topic.
I do feel bad for the owner. Hard for me to tell what dcb it is. Florida based?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Rough crowd. Hope you guys are a little more compassionate if my boat ever sunk.
fucked up incident. Someone just sank their pride and joy. 😞 I’m sure there’s insurance and all and everyone’s ok reportedly. But still. Lots of stress and disappointment. Suuuuuuucks for the owners. Heard hit something.

View attachment 990853
It is pretty sad. I've wrecked my wheeled pride and joy, and that hurts. Financially speaking, different ballpark, but everything is relative. I don't know about salt water sinking, but hopefully it can be saved.

It's good everyone's ok. That's a big step. Hopefully they dry themselves off, and get back out on the water.

Tank

Reaction score
I agree. The most important thing is no one was hurt. I just have empathy for the owner. It would SUUUUUUCK for that to happen.
I know it’s all in fun, all good. I just hate to see this stuff. Not trying to be Debbie downer. I just look at that video and pic and think of my boat being under water like that. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Tank

Reaction score
Its all in fun. Once news is out that everyone is safe and uninjured its a lighter topic.
I do feel bad for the owner. Hard for me to tell what dcb it is. Florida based?
Yeah. Florida based boat. I believe it was one of the first built and a 700 boat. Pretty significant hull damage. 👎

attitude

Reaction score
Yeah. Florida based boat. I believe it was one of the first built and a 700 boat. Pretty significant hull damage. 👎
Is this the guy who does all the FPC runs and owns multiple DCBs?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
View attachment 990853

Hopefully the boat did not go to the bottom.Plus,obvious hit something,roller or object. DCB in noway responsible for this disaster.
Tank,i was just looking for a few smiles this morning. I really debated your opinion before posting. Your constant knowledge always appreciated.

Tank

Reaction score
Hopefully the boat did not go to the bottom.Plus,obvious hit something,roller or object. DCB in noway responsible for this disaster.
Tank,i was just looking for a few smiles this morning. I really debated your opinion before posting. Your constant knowledge always appreciated.

thanks man. I didn’t mean to come off a scolding anyone or anything. I know it’s all in fun. I just feel bad for the guy. Wanted to offer a different angle to keep the conversation grounded. Someone had a real bad day yesterday. That was my only intent.
Carry on! 😁👍

dave29

Reaction score
Another slight angle takes from my M28.
6 copy.jpeg

oldschool

Reaction score
Definition of Schadenfreude. Glad everyone is ok.

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
They talk about it ~17:50 in this video. Personally I take all of these opinions with a huge grain of salt but that’s just me knowing some of the characters

Singleton

Reaction score
It's reported by the event promoter that the boat delaminated.

Rumors run wild like a wild fire. No one will know what caused this until the boat is out of the water and gets inspected. My money is on the boat hit something under the water

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
They talk about it ~17:50 in this video. Personally I take all of these opinions with a huge grain of salt but that’s just me knowing some of the characters
They pass the sunk boat at 23:38. You get a decent angle of it.

Man it's a whole different world boating in Florida. Looks amazing.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

View attachment 990853

You must be knew here.