Reaction score
interesting

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
If they really cared a smart person would have said all boats need to be decontaminated before launching.

But it's easier to just ask people to drop their drive and pull their drain plugs

DWC

Reaction score
Still not going to help what’s already in the lakes. That’s the real problem!
X1000. Love the sign at Windsor to “pull the plugs, it’s the law”. SOB, the only place it goes in the water is here, what does pulling the plugs do? How many of these would they have to have at Windsor on Memorial Day? Don’t get me wrong, it’s a good idea and I’m glad someone thought of a better solution. Just a little late for most of our lakes

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
I'm still not even sure what qualifies you for a decontamination. Never been told to do or have I seen where they do the deed.

Hell I even took the $20 stupid Utah class and the say in the curriculum you won't be able to launch without showing proof of taking this class. When I got to the launch ramp I showed the park service peeps my paper and they were confused...makes me mad that they threaten you with fines and penalties but the don't do a damn thing on their end.

4Waters

Reaction score
If they really cared a smart person would have said all boats need to be decontaminated before launching.

But it's easier to just ask people to drop their drive and pull their drain plugs
Except the plug is "supposed" to be in when you leave, you can get ticketed for towing with the plug out but very unlikely.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I still loved when I went through videl junction after blowing one of my engines. Bktch told me I had to pull the plug. I told her there is about 10 quarts of oil in the bilge. She said pull it. So I did.

Drained all the oil in their little covered area. She got mad and I said I told you it was full of oil. Then I got in my truck and drove on.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Except the plug is "supposed" to be in when you leave, you can get ticketed for towing with the plug out but very unlikely.
I think you have that backwards. The plug must be removed for transport. I know some guys here have said they have gotten hastled in Havasu for leaving the plug in. My uncle got hastled at the CA agriculture stop on Rice rd for having his in as well.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Copper sulfate (CuSO⁴)
About 750 gallons a day at 5 units @ Davis Dam. Somewhere around 3 to 5 ppm.
They have been doing this for ~5 years. Maybe longer.

It's only a bandaid.

Dan'l

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
"Sea strainers should remain disconnected until you are ready to launch your boat again."

Thats not how it works guys.

4Waters

Reaction score
I think you have that backwards. The plug must be removed for transport. I know some guys here have said they have gotten hastled in Havasu for leaving the plug in. My uncle got hastled at the CA agriculture stop on Rice rd for having his in as well.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
My understanding was they don't want any potential oil coming out and on to the road.

Ok I looked it up, since this mussel is a problem they have changed the law. As of 2017 plugs out.

Last edited:

2Driver

Reaction score
Still not going to help what’s already in the lakes. That’s the real problem!

LOL Ive said it before, they showed in the 1980’s and now 41 years later the government is all over it.

1C25FC73-B2F4-485A-A3DB-E29AF4B8AAAD.jpeg